What's new

Pakistan today has successfully tested Hatf 4 Shaheen 1A

Americans are so backward. Still using minuteman ICBM from 1970s.

india is testing new missiles because its older missiles are junk so they have to get new designs that work. Our existing missiles are fine. When you have a working piece of machine, you don't re-design a new thing, you perfect the existing one. If it's just the name you Pakistani fan boys are concerned with, then only God can help them.

Which of our older missiles are junk ??

stop self pitying. There is no field we can not compete with anyone in terms of knowledge and ability. Financially they may have more resources now, but honestly I find their priorities misplaced. What are they trying to prove or accomplish by spending billions on space programs while millions in their country live worst than animals in my country. I don't want to go in gory details of that, but I don't s any reason for us to waste money on programs that do not help the common man in any way.

Our declared missile ranges are enough for the purpose of deterrence and destruction of enemy if required..

There are millions of Indians who are poor and we are wasting money on space programs .

Pakistan do not have a space program but why is there millions of poor still in Pakistan ??

Nobody thought why Pakistans nuclear arsenal is increasing in numbers,faster than India?
India can build whatever mussile they want,but can they have as many nuclear warheads?
Having many missile but not many nukes is same as having gun but no bullets.
At leat Pakistan has balanced that equation and has proportionate number of missiles and nukes.
India likes wasting money. Has K-series missile,but no nuclear sub to fire it from.

Nobody thought why Pakistans nuclear arsenal is increasing in numbers,faster than India?
India can build whatever mussile they want,but can they have as many nuclear warheads?
At leat Pakistan has balanced that equation and has proportionate number of missiles and nukes.
India likes wasting money. Has K-series missile,but no nuclear sub to fire it from.

Im sure it can, wouldnt be much of an issue.

And it does have nuclear subs to fire K series missiles. One in sea trials, another about to hit water, and another building.

arihant1.jpg
arihant2.jpg

all we need is a submarine cable of launching ballistic missile... range doesn't matter accuracy does...
1. If u r taking about Nuclear capable ballistic missile then accuracy doesn't matter.
2. If Conventional ballistic missile then ,yes, accuracy matters.

as for Nasr that is useless until we develop a warhead which can destroy one square KM area but not nuclear warhead
Glad u admit that @Zarvan ....I already said many times that TNW won't work they r useless but u didn't agree but now seems like u do agree :agree:

Glad u admit that @Zarvan ....I already said many times that TNW won't work they r useless but u didn't agree but now seems like u do agree :agree:
For nukes yes useless because it can hurt us to as for other war heads we have lot of different kind of warheads really good to destroy to small base or unit when hit .

I think this explains how this test was different from previous tests.

Pakistan has test fired nuclear capable ballistic missile Hatf-IV (Shaheen-1A). This is second test firing of a nuclear capable missile within a week by Pakistan. The missile is said to have a range of 900 Km and can carry both conventional and Non-conventional warheads.

The significance of today's missile test was presence of Naval Chief Muhammad Zaka Ullah along with other top command of Naval Strategic Force Command, who witnessed the impact point of the missile in Arabian Sea. He also reiterated the commitment of Pakistan Navy to ensure the Full Spectrum Credible Minimum Deterrence Capability against seawards threats.

In the backdrop of growing Indian Naval power projection capabilities in Arabian Sea after the induction of latest aircraft carrier and destroyers, it seems that Pakistan is compelled to adopt Chinese strategy of deploying ballistic missile in naval role. China has developed DF-21D ballistic missile in anti-ship role against US carrier battle groups.

Security & Threat Matrix | Facebook

How you come with this conclusion?

Ok, give me answer that why India is ready to sign FMCT and why not Pak?

For nukes yes useless because it can hurt us to as for other war heads we have lot of different kind of warheads really good to destroy to small base or unit when hit .

Using a sub-kiloton warhead will be the best in TNW.

How do you know how many nuclear warheads we have??.
You just read a international report about India having lesser nukes than Pakistan and you took that as a truth.lol

For those people who are living in denial mode or does not understand, please note that normally you fire the same missile as a final check before the final deployment, this is a sign that these missiles are now strategically positioned and available in quantity. My two cents

Back
Top Bottom