What's new

Pakistan today has successfully tested Hatf 4 Shaheen 1A

I have a question that is, can we convert S-1A into a SAM like PDV of India?

It looks like they are decreasing every missile's range. Shaheen 1A had more than 1000km Range. Shaheen 2 was more than 1500Km. Theres nothing to be proud of Anymore :(
I thought that when the Shaheen I was first tested its range was claimed to be 750KM, and the Shaheen I-A was an "improved" version of the Shaheen I, a statement that makes sense given the stated range of 900KM.

Hypocrisy is the Identity of the Enemy
say what ever you want but it does not change the fact that we are showing off ask your self why they have to test such improvements right after india did something. we just have sudden urge to test something why cuz they have done it so we should try to mock them now. only due to this mentality we are reactive,lack vision and are still stuck in shrika (envy type relation) with india.

say what ever you want but it does not change the fact that we are showing off ask your self why they have to test such improvements right after india did something. we just have sudden urge to test something why cuz they have done it so we should try to mock them now. only due to this mentality we are reactive,lack vision and are still stuck in shrika (envy type relation) with india.
عذر گناہ بدتراز گناہ

Lol Once again the same missile. Come on Pakistan show us something new. This is getting too boring, with India leaving Pakistan faaar behind. I miss those days when where there was India-Pakistan missile race.

There is no missile race. How can we with hardly a base for this sort of thing compete with people who've been to the moon. Let's be realistic, India has the ability, money and maybe even cause to build huge ICBM, we have neither the ability, nor the funding, nor the need. It would be a tremendous waste of effort and money to build long range missiles for pride's sake.

Sir as for Missiles our systems are better our Tank is better we our JF-17 proved to be a success and there are many other examples as for long range we would soon test Shaheen III as for Nasr that is useless until we develop a warhead which can destroy one square KM area but not nuclear warhead

Ours are sufficient for our needs, but you can't compete with the Indians on technology any more. It's a joke.
They spend billions on R&D every year, they have hordes and hordes of physicists, engineers with expertise, and they've built their expertise from scratch. We built our expertise on other missiles, which were a dire need. Our industry is hugely run by the millitary, hence no private sector style efficiency, and profit driven R&D, it's all just... Here's what we need, this what we wan't and here's what we can afford, make it happen, not to mention tons of inefficiency problems within.

This approach for a much smaller nation won't work at all. And if you have any dreams of Pakistan even coming close to let alone matching let alone surpassing India on missile tech, think again, the 90's are gone friend. We wasted the last decade doing nothing productive on God's earth, while the world and our neighbours worked hard to get where they are.

There is more coming. Be patient.

There is nothing to show-off through these firings. This is part of annual training exercises which happens on regular basis in all forces where they test fire all their weapons to provide hands on training to new operators/staff.

i think Pakistan have nothing new to show off in response to recent indian tests so they are firing these old missiles.
any way congratulation to pak army.

india is testing new missiles because its older missiles are junk so they have to get new designs that work. Our existing missiles are fine. When you have a working piece of machine, you don't re-design a new thing, you perfect the existing one. If it's just the name you Pakistani fan boys are concerned with, then only God can help them.

then why are we lauching these old missile now and pls dont give me the missile testing reason as you and i both know why Pakistan is only testing them this time of year when india is testing its new missile. they should refrain from testing(or should i say dick measuring contest) at all if they cant test new missiles due to political pressure.

good to see that there are some sane posters left on this forum.

And what is new about Agni-II? Was this the first launch of a brand new Agni-II? You Sir see a long pointed cylinder flying vertically, whereas those who are into this business test things other than the simple flight (which is not simple anyway) of a missile. Test flights are done to verify the readiness of the system, its capability to reach the target undetected/un-intercepted, and ability to deliver the payload accurately. Weapon systems are continuously improved for enhancements and only because you get to see a pointed cylinder in same color scheme does not mean the strategic force is celebrating Shab-barat or shooting missiles for amusement purposes.

Are they testing it with heavier payload? Because I thought the range was 1500km.

how did anyone fooled "Peoples", which is not a word. Did anyone announce that a new missile will be tested? did anyone even announce about a test? its the fan boys with their "informed sources" spreading these rumors. If I were in intelligence, I would pick these loudmouths up, empty a tobacco bottle up their arses, find out about the source and shove the info in their arses and them in some other places.

Army should realize that they can not fool Pakistani peoples by testing old missiles again and again and keep getting a huge amount of $$ from our GDP ...

stop self pitying. There is no field we can not compete with anyone in terms of knowledge and ability. Financially they may have more resources now, but honestly I find their priorities misplaced. What are they trying to prove or accomplish by spending billions on space programs while millions in their country live worst than animals in my country. I don't want to go in gory details of that, but I don't s any reason for us to waste money on programs that do not help the common man in any way.

Our declared missile ranges are enough for the purpose of deterrence and destruction of enemy if required..

Ours are sufficient for our needs, but you can't compete with the Indians on technology any more. It's a joke.
They spend billions on R&D every year, they have hordes and hordes of physicists, engineers with expertise, and they've built their expertise from scratch. We built our expertise on other missiles, which were a dire need. Our industry is hugely run by the millitary, hence no private sector style efficiency, and profit driven R&D, it's all just... Here's what we need, this what we wan't and here's what we can afford, make it happen, not to mention tons of inefficiency problems within.

This approach for a much smaller nation won't work at all. And if you have any dreams of Pakistan even coming close to let alone matching let alone surpassing India on missile tech, think again, the 90's are gone friend. We wasted the last decade doing nothing productive on God's earth, while the world and our neighbours worked hard to get where they are.

Back
Top Bottom