What's new

Pakistan today has successfully tested Hatf 4 Shaheen 1A

Army should realize that they can not fool Pakistani peoples by testing old missiles again and again and keep getting a huge amount of $$ from our GDP ...

6409.jpg
6410.jpg
6411.jpg
6412.jpg

Army should realize that they can not fool Pakistani peoples by testing old missiles again and again and keep getting a huge amount of $$ from our GDP ...
Doesn't force command conduct training/testing launches of previously tested/commissioned missiles from time to time? What's there to be fooled in it

Doesn't force command conduct training/testing launches of previously tested/commissioned missiles from time to time? What's there to be fooled in it

out dated missile technology .. testing again .. but each year they want a bigger budget

Maybe it's due to environmental reasons. Long range missile burn longer, thus giving off more exhaust gases which could be toxic.
Or maybe economic reasons, becuase long range missiles need more fuel.
Or religious, becuase it could mean Mecca could come under the missile range..
LMAO All your post seem to be filled with anger/hatred. I think you need to chill.

Now tell me where you live so i can visit you on this :D
bro , if u really think we have anything against pakistan or pakistani members you are sooo wrong !!

don't mind anyones hatred posts i say , even if its mine. i'll never judge pakistan based on posters here and you should do the same .

survey proven Fact :

Iran and pakistan are two allies whose ppl view each other as brotherly nations (even if their govt. don't) .

Long range Missiles would mean we have other targets in mind too other than India and we know why USA will be concerned.
congrats to Pakistani brothers... The ballistic missile in this range is pretty hard to achieve and maintain... As far as I know the only think Pakistan lacks behind is enough funds to fund its technological projects other than this, they are as sophisticated in Missile technology as many other Missile super powers... I guess Pakistan has learned to stop wasting money on showing himself on par with India... They now are concentrated on better quality... this is what I get from their Satelite and SLV recent news and announcements... Pakistan can focus more on their textile industry + mining so they can raise more funds for their military projects... and one advice..never go to other countries for FUND..as they will use it against you in bad times... Pakistan has whatever she needs to become wealthier and more powerful...anyway, congrats again for this pretty missile... I have no doubts about Pakistan missile technology... it is pretty sophisticated... Keep on Pakistan...

Pakistan today has tested Hatf 4 Shaheen 1A Missile with the range of 900 KM according to ISPR

Pakistan Successful Test Launch Of Intermediate Range Shaheen 1A (Hatf IV) Ballistic Missile.

Three Types of SHAHEEN MISSILES
Shaheen I,
Shaheen 1A
and

Shaheen II

Shaheen-1A with its highly accurate and ingenuously developed guidance system is amongst the most accurate Missile System, In addition, the Shaheen IA primarily contains sophisticated automated refueling and advanced stealth technology features that were not present in its previous version to avoid detections from radars.
the Shaheen 1A missile seems to have an improved ability to strike at its targets. It also has a more powerful engine, which means that it travels at scramjet speeds and can strike at longer distances.

i think Pakistan have nothing new to show off in response to recent indian tests so they are firing these old missiles.
any way congratulation to pak army.
Hypocrisy is the Identity of the Enemy

guys we need to strengthen our navy.. we need destroyers and submarines .. sub cable of firing ballistic missile... we dont need to spend more money on shaheens and ghorees .. who else agree??
stick the subject of thread this thread is for " Hatf 4 Shaheen 1A "

So, As per correct ranges our current missiles don't cover even one third of India. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom