What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wayyyyy!!! We can't even hold Afghanistan and you're ready to take on Israel?? Well,,, its time we come out of our long held psyche of Muslim-Muslim brother and just think about what our national interests are??? We don't need to push enmity with isra-nato-us... For that particular thing we need to time travel in R&D on technology.... I mean impossible in other worda of whar you're dreaming of... :usflag::pakistan::china: we don't need enemies... :hitwall::hitwall:
We might not need more enemies but we have them anyway...and why are you shooting down the concept of Muslim brotherhood and unity ? It's perhaps the most important concept in Islam.

We might not need more enemies but we have them anyway...and why are you shooting down the concept of Muslim brotherhood and unity ? It's perhaps the most important concept in Islam.
It WAS sir...but national interests comes first now...We have already destroyed our country under this concept..! I hope i don't need to go to history of f south and north waziristan- and how we are treated in KSA...So, nationalism comes first then there exist religions in our beloved country.. Please, grow up.. Just work for our own interests no need to give a damn about others..khud ko smbhalo pehlay.... :pakistan:

Last edited:
Maybe but I have yet to come across a reliable source speaking about it. The capability might exist but don't think an active program does. For instance the first mention I read of Shaheen 3 was an interview of Dr. Samar back in 1999:)
Program exists and going at good speed

It WAS sir...but national interests comes first now...We have already destroyed our country under this concept..! I hope i don't need to go to history if south and north waziristan- and how we are treated in KSA...So, nationalism comes first then there exist religions in our beloved country.. Please, grow up.. Just work for our own interests no need to give a damn about others..khud ko smbhalo pehlay.... :pakistan:
No it doesn't Islamic interest always comes first and weather you like it or not you would have to face Israel and west sooner or later

And to remind you sir..Kashmir want freedom from Pakistan as well.. That's because of Nationalism :) GB also calls itself virtual part of Pakistan..so, be it.. We are equal irrespective of our religion, as a nation not as a muslim, Christian,hindu........etc.. :pakistan:

No it doesn't Islamic interest always comes first and weather you like it or not you would have to face Israel and west sooner or later
We don't need to stick our nose in arab war...abay khud ko tau smbhal lo chalay sat samndar par.... :cuckoo:

Whatever we don't need a freakin ICBM on topic....that's easy to detect and shot down....no ICBM u all gonna get ur heart in pieces on 12,13 :) :taz::taz:

It WAS sir...but national interests comes first now...We have already destroyed our country under this concept..! I hope i don't need to go to history of f south and north waziristan- and how we are treated in KSA...So, nationalism comes first then there exist religions in our beloved country.. Please, grow up.. Just work for our own interests no need to give a damn about others..khud ko smbhalo pehlay.... :pakistan:
Have you perhaps thought that all the problems we face today are because of selfishness...it's high time we forget our differences and start working for the good of all....according to your view every nation (i.e. country) must focus only on its self, thus we can extend that to every race working for its self, every person working for himself etc...this is a poisonous viewpoint. The reason why Islam is so phenomenal is that it advocates putting others before yourself. That is the concept that created the proud legacy we inherited and are now so busy destroying with nationalism and tribalism and all these isms and schisms.

St
Have you perhaps thought that all the problems we face today are because of selfishness...it's high time we forget our differences and start working for the good of all....according to your view every nation (i.e. country) must focus only on its self, thus we can extend that to every race working for its self, every person working for himself etc...this is a poisonous viewpoint. The reason why Islam is so phenomenal is that it advocates putting others before yourself. That is the concept that created the proud legacy we inherited and are now so busy destroying with nationalism and tribalism and all these isms and schisms.
Still we don't need an ICBM.. :bunny::pleasantry:

And to remind you sir..Kashmir want freedom from Pakistan as well.. That's because of Nationalism :) GB also calls itself virtual part of Pakistan..so, be it.. We are equal irrespective of our religion, as a nation not as a muslim, Christian,hindu........etc.. :pakistan:
St

Still we don't need an ICBM.. :bunny::pleasantry:
Well we don't need it in the short term future but it would be nice to have one :crazy_pilot:

Besides the research and development that goes into building ICBMs is useful in other fields as well, not to mention the potential for space use. Modified ICBMs could be commercialized for space use and generate a good bit of income.

So has the bubble of Pakistan testing ICMB busted yet or not. Come on guys seriously with a PM like Nawaz do we really expect Pakistan to actually stand up. Now the decision of making an ICBM may lie with the army to some extent (Again government has to release funds for such a program) but we all know both top brass of the armed forces and the nawaz government are on the same page when it comes to the US, they both like to bend and spread wide open. So we are not going anywhere regarding ICBM.

So lets first get rid of riggers and corrupt leaches and than dream about having an ICBM.

We need an ICBM because unfortunately we don't have just India as our enemy sooner or later because off Israel pressure we would face USA and NATO
First we need to take care of ourselves and then talk about fighting with others. Sure we must maintain minimum deterrence but we also need to develop internal harmony, human resource, economy, infrastructure and many more things. There are so many things which one can counter with good deplomacy. I think we need to work a lot and in all fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom