What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheen III can be classified as a entry level ICBM if it does has the range of 4500-5000km.

It's an IRBM...
Why the hell on earth do we need an ICBM?? We need just india under our range..we don't have any other specific target, and we can't afford more in either way... Someone explain why??? :o::o:
:undecided::undecided::blink::blink:
:cuckoo:

Why the hell on earth do we need an ICBM?? We need just india under our range..we don't have any other specific target, and we can't afford more in either way... Someone explain why??? :o::o:

IRBM (Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile) =/= ICBM (Inter Continental Ballistic Missile)

IRBM are missiles with range between MRBM (Medium Range Ballistic Missile) and ICBM, i.e., 3000-5500Km.

IRBM (Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile) =/= ICBM (Inter Continental Ballistic Missile)

IRBM are missiles with range between MRBM (Medium Range Ballistic Missile) and ICBM, i.e., 3000-5500Km.
I know but I wanted to know how do we expect ICBM? Everyone is flying high with their homemade rumors :\ IT WILL BE ICBM, ICBM TEST IS EXPECTED BLAH BLAH.... :blink::blink:

I know but I wanted to know how do we expect ICBM? Everyone is flying high with their homemade rumors :\ IT WILL BE ICBM, ICBM TEST IS EXPECTED BLAH BLAH.... :blink::blink:

You already answered it... They are rumors nothing more:)

We need an ICBM because unfortunately we don't have just India as our enemy sooner or later because off Israel pressure we would face USA and NATO

Page 28. Nothing to show. In the meantime, India has already tested two very potent missile systems. Awesome, just like us, brag brag brag and more hot air! :D

And I am telling you they are not rumors

Maybe but I have yet to come across a reliable source speaking about it. The capability might exist but don't think an active program does. For instance the first mention I read of Shaheen 3 was an interview of Dr. Samar back in 1999:)

We need an ICBM because unfortunately we don't have just India as our enemy sooner or later because off Israel pressure we would face USA and NATO
No wayyyyy!!! We can't even hold Afghanistan and you're ready to take on Israel?? Well,,, its time we come out of our long held psyche of Muslim-Muslim brother and just think about what our national interests are??? We don't need to push enmity with isra-nato-us... For that particular thing we need to time travel in R&D on technology.... I mean impossible in other worda of whar you're dreaming of... :usflag::pakistan::china: we don't need enemies... :hitwall::hitwall:

Page 28. Nothing to show. In the meantime, India has already tested two very potent missile systems. Awesome, just like us, brag brag brag and more hot air! :D
Looks like they trolled us :D with poke in combo :D :omghaha:

Pakistan Navy has been trolling PDF Pakistanis for the past couple of days..:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom