What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my FB page. Plotted all 8 coordinates. They seem to follow a South west direction. Which is in line with Tilla Jogian Firing range from where all Ballistic missiles are fired.
The trajectory seems to be plotted in a way to avoid Missile flying over India.

934871_617893138322874_2659742413392611188_n.jpg

You can be charged with blaspheme for posting image from pakistanaffaris..... .:pop:

From my FB page. Plotted all 8 coordinates. They seem to follow a South west direction. Which is in line with Tilla Jogian Firing range from where all Ballistic missiles are fired.
The trajectory seems to be plotted in a way to avoid Missile flying over India.

934871_617893138322874_2659742413392611188_n.jpg

They are launched from Jhelum.

just like your joke.

So no new missile, Maybe Nawaz decided his sugar business with India is more important, and if i am being kicked out US will make sure nothing happens to me and i am send safely to Jeddah so missile test cancelled.

Lol just kidding

On topic why do Pakistanis like to live in La La land and jump on to fictional stories and fairy tales? It makes us look stupid.
Last Indian slv mishap was 4 years ago, back in 2010, that's pretty recent according to some pakistanis.

Good one! o_O

and how many hundred more have you done since then?

This may be a 3 stage missile. First stage falling in Sindh. Second stage on the rectangle 230 km off karachi coast. Third stage never needs a safety zone as it falls off from space and burns on re-entry.
The second rectangle seems to be the target area for war head.

They might get pissed and postpone it ?

I'm envy of Indian government. They would have full knowledge of test.

Pissed if News would have leaked before NOTAM.

This may be a 3 stage missile. First stage falling in Sindh. Second stage on the rectangle 230 km off karachi coast. Third stage never needs a safety zone as it falls off from space and burns on re-entry.
The second rectangle seems to be the target area for war head.

Whattay FIND... DROP point is consistent with geo co-ordinates. So fanboy video actually had some truth in it :D

Though I'm still skeptical about 4500 range or three stage Missile . Sever funding crunches plus diversion of funds to NASR program would have restricted the upgrades to 3000 KM through internal tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom