What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no taimur is under development and also no need for it.

Kal pata chale ga kya mamla hai.

LOL. What's the difference between Pakistan fanboys and Sheikh Chilli, NONE. Have you guys not heard "the one who laughs last, laughs long"? how can you get so much bloated and start celebrating without even knowing what the airspace closure is about? Did you not learn anything from recent indian, Russian, and American space vehicle launch mishaps?

Last Indian slv mishap was 4 years ago, back in 2010, that's pretty recent according to some pakistanis.

Good one! o_O

intne bhudape me aapka KLPD nahi ho sakta
SLPD hoga:lol:

mera moo na khulwa ab bachy bus ye smajh lena ke ab bhi din main 3 cup turkish coffee desi ghee ka paratha lasi doodh or meat khata hoon :angel:

I said "Taimur" with range of 7000km....
Not timur with 100 thousand light years....:woot:
There is no timur tipu or whatever fanboys call these fictional missiles
two missile billistic missiles with over 3000 km range were planned and under development since 2000 ghauri got cancelled midway while shaheen three with 4500 km range was confirmed by samar mubarak no other billistic missile program exists

Bhailog kuch news hai?

Pehle maine hi bataya tha ki oo naval babur ho sakte hai... lekin ab to lag rag rahe hai purana koi missile donara test hoga... :coffee:

Bhailog kuch news hai?

Pehle maine hi bataya tha ki oo naval babur ho sakte hai... lekin ab to lag rag rahe hai purana koi missile donara test hoga... :coffee:

Abh tau purana bhi test ho jai tau behter hai... No test yet.

So no new missile, Maybe Nawaz decided his sugar business with India is more important, and if i am being kicked out US will make sure nothing happens to me and i am send safely to Jeddah so missile test cancelled.

Lol just kidding

On topic why do Pakistanis like to live in La La land and jump on to fictional stories and fairy tales? It makes us look stupid.

OMG i had to read all pages to find the news that test has been successful but there is no confirmation yet. I pray that it be succesful with all its capabilities as required.
Bhaio have a question have we got a capability to destroy the satellite as china got few years back?
How much range & precision required to do the same job? Can shaheen II or shaheen III do that job.
Whether some likes or not but i think we definately need ICBM caz u never know who u have to counter in next decades.
There will be only 1200 muslims left on earth at the time Dajjal will be killed by Issa Aleh Assalam where will the rest of the muslims be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom