What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, this will be great detective work.

OMG i had to read all pages to find the news that test has been successful but there is no confirmation yet. I pray that it be succesful with all its capabilities as required.
Bhaio have a question have we got a capability to destroy the satellite as china got few years back?
How much range & precision required to do the same job? Can shaheen II or shaheen III do that job.
Whether some likes or not but i think we definately need ICBM caz u never know who u have to counter in next decades.
There will be only 1200 muslims left on earth at the time Dajjal will be killed by Issa Aleh Assalam where will the rest of the muslims be?

LOLWUT

OMG i had to read all pages to find the news that test has been successful but there is no confirmation yet. I pray that it be succesful with all its capabilities as required.
Bhaio have a question have we got a capability to destroy the satellite as china got few years back?
How much range & precision required to do the same job? Can shaheen II or shaheen III do that job.
Whether some likes or not but i think we definately need ICBM caz u never know who u have to counter in next decades.
There will be only 1200 muslims left on earth at the time Dajjal will be killed by Issa Aleh Assalam where will the rest of the muslims be?

If there is prophecy that only 1200 muslims will be left and this prophecy is supposed to be true than there is no point in wasting money in ICBM as Jessus can kill Dajjal without ICBM. So, take chill pill

Last edited:
At the end of the day it was found that the top honchos of the organizations had dinner scheduled today and hence decided not to anger their respective Begums and quietly cancelled it.
Any news on what was planned?

Any news on what was planned?

There seems to be two tests. One that may be tested tomorrow has a apogee of 692 KM. The second test on 12 and 13 would have a apogee of 436 KM

There seems to be two tests. One that may be tested tomorrow has a apogee of 692 KM. The second test on 12 and 13 would have a apogee of 436 KM
Looks like some good stuff is in store this time around...

There is no timur tipu or whatever fanboys call these fictional missiles
two missile billistic missiles with over 3000 km range were planned and under development since 2000 ghauri got cancelled midway while shaheen three with 4500 km range was confirmed by samar mubarak no other billistic missile program exists
Well Smart Boy, you don't have to tell me that we are not working on Taimur (ICBM) We have technology, capacity and experience to do it but you can say that we are just waiting for the Indians to conduct test of Agni V (ICBM)....:-)

From my FB page. Plotted all 8 coordinates. They seem to follow a South west direction. Which is in line with Tilla Jogian Firing range from where all Ballistic missiles are fired.
The trajectory seems to be plotted in a way to avoid Missile flying over India.

934871_617893138322874_2659742413392611188_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom