What's new

Pakistan to test fire a medium range missile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 22:15 UTC, 5 hours and 45 minutes are remaining.
The sacurity message of Pakistan navy on which this thread is based, was issued on 31st October. So its been an open secret for the last 7 days.
Whether or not the test is announced,it remains to be seen. But the shape and position of cordoned off areas is clear signs of a long range ballistic missile test.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME WTF IS HAPPENING?? WHICH COUNTRY HAS BOOKED THESE AIRZONES. WTF IS GOING ON IN SOUTH ASIA??

Whattay FIND... DROP point is consistent with geo co-ordinates. So fanboy video actually had some truth in it :D

Though I'm still skeptical about 4500 range or three stage Missile . Sever funding crunches plus diversion of funds to NASR program would have restricted the upgrades to 3000 KM through internal tweaks

It was an official Army video.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN ME WTF IS HAPPENING?? WHICH COUNTRY HAS BOOKED THESE AIRZONES. WTF IS GOING ON IN SOUTH ASIA??

1: Stop writing in caps - it makes you look like you are on Methine amfetamine
2: Do not bring India into this thread because i know you are itching to do it
3: Pakistan has secured airspace closure because there might be a medium range missile test.

Capiche?

1: Stop writing in caps - it makes you look like you are on Methine amfetamine
2: Do not bring India into this thread because i know you are itching to do it
3: Pakistan has secured airspace closure because there might be a medium range missile test.

Capiche?
What is the current status???

no testing taimur ?:cray:
I think it will be best for us to conduct test of Taimur(ICBM) after the test of Indian Agni V(ICBM) to divert and avoid sanctions....
But for now Shaheen-III will be great news Inshallah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom