What's new

Pakistan to send astronauts into space in two years :Air chief Marshal

Bhai since when did Afghans become desis, heck they are not even anywhere near the Indus region which in itself is a separate region from the Ganga both culturally, ethnically, linguistically, historically and spiritually.Kudos bhai

There is no such thing as "DESI" wesi ..... we are Muslims / Pakistanis
Detachment of indealogy of DESI out of system is the more important phenomenon

Quite a degradtory idealogy to even think there is such a concept called DESI

Pakistan will probably start an astronaut program with China in maybe a decade, but going by this speech, it seems the Marshall went a liiiiiiiiiiiittle nuts to encourage students.

There is no real purpose to visit space what for?

• Can you live there have babies (No)
  • Can you live there have economy (No)
  • Can you construct living space in space (No)
  • Can you develop strong healty body in space (No)

You get Cancer by extended stay in space, bones get brittle and easy to have a fracture
You loose natural ability to adjust to Gravity when you land back. That is prime reason why Astronuts are rotated after 100-200 days in space to not over expose them to Cosmic radiation

Just need few sattelites up in space , if Scientist need to test higher power rockets we can modify our Shaheen Missile to send a rocket to go one way to Moon and we can continue to learn about space at minimum investment

Right now SPACE is not really a facinating area

Shaheen IV would be welcomed , with chance to send a sattelite around moon

Last edited:
They became desi when Ashoka ruled over them and later when they joined SAARC. Many tributaries of Indus River System originates and flow through Afghanistan.
Ashoka never ruled them, this is myth like Ranjit Singh ruled Jalalabad and Marathas ruled KPK:omghaha: and going by this logic India is British and parts of it are Portuguese lol, at least in the case of Brits and Portuguese their is clear proof they ruled the abomination they created!:lol::lol::lol:

They became desi when Ashoka ruled over them and later when they joined SAARC. Many tributaries of Indus River System originates and flow through Afghanistan.
Ashoka never ruled them, this is myth like Ranjit Singh ruled Jalalabad and Marathas ruled KPK:omghaha: and going by this logic India is British and parts of it are Portuguese lol, at least in the case of Brits and Portuguese their is clear proof they ruled the abomination they created!:lol::lol::lol:

Well, I will venture that except for Bhutan the rest of the members can be called Desi. There are elements like the Buddha Bamiyan statue, food, music etc that bind the rest.

Why wait for two years when there can be two Pakistani cosmonauts sent to the International Space Station now, on the Russian Soyuz rocket??

Training take time.

There is no real purpose to visit space what for?

• Can you live there have babies (No)
  • Can you live there have economy (No)
  • Can you construct living space in space (No)
  • Can you develop strong healty body in space (No)

You get Cancer by extended stay in space, bones get brittle and easy to have a fracture
You loose natural ability to adjust to Gravity when you land back. That is prime reason why Astronuts are rotated after 100-200 days in space to not over expose them to Cosmic radiation

Just need few sattelites up in space , if Scientist need to test higher power rockets we can modify our Shaheen Missile to send a rocket to go one way to Moon and we can continue to learn about space at minimum investment

Right now SPACE is not really a facinating area

Shaheen IV would be welcomed , with chance to send a sattelite around moon
Humanity will not survive without venturing into space. It's not just a Hollywood story.

But developing nations must focus on satellites, which is what India is doing.

But a time will come.

Nah I am good , Shaheen IV would be great thank you , SPACE , can be explored after 10,000 years

Well, I will venture that except for Bhutan the rest of the members can be called Desi. There are elements like the Buddha Bamiyan statue, food, music etc that bind the rest.
First you are going to have to define desi as Indus region and Ganga plus Dravid region are historically, culturally ethnically different, as for Afghan food it is mild, more similar to Persian food than say Punjabi food, their musics is also more similar to their Persian cousins than to say Punjabi music,,,,they clearly are not an desi people as most Indians would define.Kudos

Training take time.

You are correct. I hadn't thought of that.

But going to the International Space Station ( ISS ) will be more beneficial than just going in a Chinese capsule.

Or maybe the Pakistanis will go to the Tiangong-2 space laboratory.

But if I could, I would recommend the ISS.

I understand they teach you selective history in Pakistan but what about geography? Do you still believe that Afghanistan has no tributaries to Indus River?
Has been a long day, I meant to say the IVC, hope that clarifies!

First you are going to have to define desi as Indus region and Ganga plus Dravid region are historically, culturally ethnically different, as for Afghan food it is mild, more similar to Persian food than say Punjabi food, their musics is also more similar to their Persian cousins than to say Punjabi music,,,,they clearly are not an desi people as most Indians would define.Kudos

Has been a long day, I meant to say the IVC, hope that clarifies!

Let's keep this discussion for another day, what say?? :-)

You are correct. I hadn't thought of that.

But going to the International Space Station ( ISS ) will be more beneficial than just going in a Chinese capsule.

Or maybe the Pakistanis will go to the Tiangong-2 space laboratory.

But if I could, I would recommend the ISS.
The current ISS will be decommissioned.
China is the only way if you want to be in a station in the immediate future.

Next ISS will possibly orbit Earth in late 2020s and be pushed towards the moon in 2030s.

Pakistan should become major partner in China's international space station in the next two years. Given the quality of Pakistani engineers, even if they join now they'll fit right in, they could even take over part of the project just like jf-17.

congrats to pakistan... what will you call your astronauts, will it be pakinaut? apparently chinese ones are taikonauts....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom