What's new

Pakistan to send astronauts into space in two years :Air chief Marshal

Well in that sense Indians also became Mongol, Arab, Afghan and Persian during Mughal, Persian and Afghan rules...

It says Pakistan will send astronauts in space (On a home built vehicle with Chinese help)
In your case Russia sent indian astronauts in space, india didn't.
See a difference?
Yes there is a difference , he was talking about pak sending people in space , he should have stuck to that , no need to bring India into the equation.

Why take difficult and expensive path when cheaper, easy, reliable path with possible ToT is available.

Hmm.

It may be cheaper and easier but I doubt China will do ToT.

In 2010, there were reports that India's ISRO wanted to buy a entire set of Soyuz launch and control system[1] from Russia for about 500 million dollars if I remember correctly :
India plans to buy a Soyuz spacecraft from Russia and to launch its cosmonauts into orbit in 2013, Interfax news agency reported Sunday citing Vitaly Davydov, Deputy Head of Roskosmos.

Davydov said that, by 2013 the Russian space corporation Energia (Energy) is to upgrade its production facilities and will be capable to build 5 Soyuz spacecrafts a year.

Davydov said that besides paying for the spacecraft India will also finance the training of the Russian cosmonaut who is to head the team of Indian cosmonauts. He noted that the project envisages the launch of the Indian cosmonauts into orbit but not the work on the International Space Station.

But that project never got realized as ISRO denied[2] that there was such a plan :
India has not made any offer to Russia to purchase Soyuz-TMA spacecraft to undertake the country’s own human space flight slated for 2015-16, a top space department official said.

“No, that’s all what the newspapers write,” Indian Space Research Organisation chairman K Radhakrishnan told PTI here on reports in a section of the Russian media which talked about the “offer“.

I doubt China will do a ToT to Pakistan.

---

[1] http://indianpride-army.blogspot.in/2010/01/india-to-buy-soyuz-spacecraft-from.html

[2] http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...sia-to-buy-Soyuz-TMA-ISRO/article16346789.ece

Well in that sense Indians also became Mongol, Arab, Afghan and Persian during Mughal, Persian and Afghan rules...
Yes and a large chunk of such claimants now reside in the territory called Pakistan and they are trying hard to get rid of desi and re-establish their old identity.

Yes and a large chunk of such claimants now reside in the territory called Pakistan and they are trying hard to get rid of desi and re-establish their old identity.

"Claimants"?
How do you claim or not claim a fact embedded in history?

Most of india was ruled over by different invaders and in particular, the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal dynasty ruled over the vast majority of indians.
How exactly are you saying most of such claimants now reside in Pakistan?

Are you implying when Delhi was ruled by Delhi Sultanate it somehow only ruled over modern-day Pakistanis and the rest of the population was excluded from the rule?

Tughlaq_dynasty_1321_-_1398_ad.PNG

Hmm.

It may be cheaper and easier but I doubt China will do ToT.

In 2010, there were reports that India's ISRO wanted to buy a entire set of Soyuz launch and control system[1] from Russia for about 500 million dollars if I remember correctly :

But that project never got realized as ISRO denied[2] that there was such a plan :

I doubt China will do a ToT to Pakistan.

---

[1] http://indianpride-army.blogspot.in/2010/01/india-to-buy-soyuz-spacecraft-from.html

[2] http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/sc...sia-to-buy-Soyuz-TMA-ISRO/article16346789.ece

China will ToT to Pakistan if Pakistan wanted because both have deep strategic interest embedded with each other, its not just buyer and seller type relationship like India have with Russia.

China will ToT to Pakistan if Pakistan wanted because both have deep strategic interest embedded with each other, its not just buyer and seller type relationship like India have with Russia.

Well, let's see.

"Claimants"?
How do you claim or not claim a fact embedded in history?

Most of india was ruled over by different invaders and in particular, the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal dynasty ruled over the vast majority of indians.
How exactly are you saying most of such claimants now reside in Pakistan?

Are you implying when Delhi was ruled by Delhi Sultanate it somehow only ruled over modern-day Pakistanis and the rest of the population was excluded from the rule?

Tughlaq_dynasty_1321_-_1398_ad.PNG
We Indians are proud of our desi tag.

A Pak has already done that.

For me , personally it would be a feet when we sent out Astronauts ourself ... in our space shuttles... I hope to see that day in my lifetime.

No, no Pak has ever gone into space. Namira was only a carrot the Americans dangled to keep the Pakistani military happy.

Space travel can be postponned not really missing anything great out there
No point to burn billions and then one person experiences Zero G and then he comes back after 1-2 weeks

Such ventures are reasonable when GDP figures are high and state of our Cities it at international standard

Just buy a simulator and train Astronauts and develop local programs but only venture in space when we have mastered econmoy at home

A determined space program leads to major technological development for a nation.

Look, how China has leaped frogged ahead of industrialised nations in many fields in just two decades.

If it is a free trip than OK else the funds could be diverted to some viable civilian/defence project.

SUPARCO's budget was increased this year from the usual $7 million to $24 million. This is nothing from Pakistan's $35 billion federal budget.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom