What's new

Pakistan to raise 12,000 Marines in a new branch of Navy

Never in the history [insofar as I am aware] has Pakistan ever been faced by a need for LCM's.
Previously included East Pakistan 1971.
Currently:
1. The creeks and map area shown by HRK.
2. Area east of Sir Creek, Indian territory
3. Threat of IA 91st Infantry Bde

The LCM's will be used to travel from Clifton to Layari for "policing". Their other role will be for landing troops from one base to another base for the ultimate duty of "protection and security of Naval bases".

Sssssshhhhhhh......Under no circumstances will these LCM's be used for amphibious landings neither are Pakistan Marines an offensive force....Hush..lets not go there !

Fuckin tired of having a defensive doctrine, Nukes are there but still a defensive force, chorian pehna do fojion ko ... no defensive force in this world has ever successfully evaded an attacker... history is ripe with examples...

Make Marines an offensive force with LHD troop transporters with attack helis and VTOLs. Having an offensive force will change the dynamics of warfare of enemy on Pakistani borders when their reserves have to fight them across south of their country or to avoid encirclement through cutting existing troops on pakistani runn of Kutch enclave...

Last edited:
Shhhh....dont tell anyone I told you this, but we have discovered Atlantis. The invasion begins this spring.

Oh, so that's it! I was wondering about some of the new members.

Balushitan is fine, everything will fall into place in due time.

When that day does come and it will. These are the men that will spearhead the nation into the enemy lands. I say start training the army form the age of 10. Let's be honest with ourselves we are the modern day equivalent of sparta. Surrounded by enemies and a large nation to the east that will stop at no end to burn our parthenon. It's in our best benefits to have a strong navy, air force and infantry.

Perhaps if you first built your Parthenon.... or forget having dropped out of school at the age of 10, and return to learn who built the Parthenon.

[...]

Perhaps if you first built your Parthenon.... or forget having dropped out of school at the age of 10, and return to learn who built the Parthenon.
I think you just told off one of your own

Umm....you, too, see me as emerging from Atlantis? Must be my weird language.
^^ I don't understand any of this.
What I meant was that I suspect him of being a non-Pakistani

If he is a Pakistani then Feng Leng is a Chinese and Afrazulmandal is a Muslim

^^ I don't understand any of this.
What I meant was that I suspect him of being a non-Pakistani

If he is a Pakistani then Feng Leng is a Chinese and Afrazulmandal is a Muslim

images

Ah, so!

Yes. Is there a Indian Sikh Regiment hiding there, Somali pirates, TTP opened a naval arm, OBL swam back there and has set up a AQ base?

Never in the history [insofar as I am aware] has Pakistan ever been faced by a need for LCM's. Indian's are effectively checkmated by our nukes. No war with India would last longer then 14 days before it comes to a ceasefire or goes nuclear. So we are talking about 14 day window.

What I do know is that large part of Balochistan is policed by levies. Poorly trained guys strutting about wearing chappels. You can chuck all the numbers like @Signalian did but the proof of pudding is Balochistan itself. Can one of you hotshots explain why Iranians have Balochistan, we have Balochistan. Baloch are mostly Sunni. Now let's list some facts here -

• Mullah Iran clearly discriminates against Sunni's.
  • Baloch are double discriminated. As a non Iranian minority and Sunni minority.
  • Israel and USA both despise Iran.
  • Israel and USA both have to use the favourite Pak excuse biggest "foreign hands" to shove up Irans backside.
  • Israel USA use 'foreign hands' to cause trouble by supporting 'Baloch miscreants' turning Sistan Va Balochistan into a warzone and giving Tehran so much grief it forgets about Syria/Houthis.
Yet. Yet Iranian Balochistan compared to our Balochistan is haven of peace? How so? Why are there no Yahoodi/Amriki Khulbashavans roaming around in Sistan Va Balochistan planting bombs every day? The reason is simple. Despite Iran having more issues in their province deployed far more resources. Investment, police, security etc.

While we left ours like 'Wild West' and dreamed of having epic sea battles when that is never going to happen.

Dang!

Cruel post.

It's my final answer to your intimidation question. It's got nothing to do with that, but of our own budgetary and economic limitations, and war theory and doctrine. The PN has always been on the lowest pedestal when it's comes to dividing up the cash pie.

That said, it does need to change. Maybe the raising of this 12k marines was a precursor to this change. Not sure if I personally agree with this particular move.

Why not? If your grill doesn't cut it, just add a hot-dog counter.

Pak has a stupid dilema of having too much types of forces for just one role and their working is utmost questionable

Marines are needed but if you treat them like guards than i would say please do not waste time

If seriously raising them you need more shios LHD dedicated aircrafts halos tanks armoured personal carriiers than i say yes

Fuckin tired of having a defensive doctrine, Nukes are there but still a defensive force, chorian pehna do fojion ko ... no defensive force in this world has ever successfully evaded an attacker... history is ripe with examples...

Make Marines an offensive force with LHD troop transporters with attack helis and VTOLs. Having an offensive force will change the dynamics of warfare of enemy on Pakistani borders when their reserves have to fight them across south of their country or to avoid encirclement through cutting existing troops on pakistani runn of Kutch enclave...

That does it.

Time to work on breakfast, before I do myself an injury......

Oh, so that's it! I was wondering about some of the new members.

Atlantis has one ready, dont tell anyone one tho, our little secret ;)
Let's take a walk on the beach, just you and I.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom