What's new

Pakistan to push for AH-1Z Viper sale.

All we need is 80 of these Chinese beauties , we are not looking to kill UFO that we need Apache or anything like that

Loaded with stuff we need

cgi-kit-tool-armed-Chinese-Z-10-Attack-Helicopter-gunship-PLA-Peoples-Liberation-Army-Air-Force-export-pakitan-missile-hj10-atgm-rocket-2.jpg

80 of these machines flying in around Afghan areas cleaning house

We need a platform where we can easily upgrade engines and other stuff , as needed
and we need this machine its flying can carry good whats the problem
@Horus Can they act in night and if yes than we need to get them or T-129

Horus said:
Ask @Irfan Baloch about the pool of battle worn Cobra riders we have :D
These rolessabotagere
Ask @Irfan Baloch about the pool of battle worn Cobra riders we have :D
The gunship pilot roles currently are most saught after in army to teach the TTP a lesson

Despite indians sabotaging our defence deals pilot and techician traings in friendly countries never stopped india has no clout over them
so whatever is chosen will see trained pilots and staff waiting by to rain hell on any enemy of pakistan conventional or insurgent

for now we need to see when mi35 is deployed and what is its final package to deal with TTP bar Air to air missiles every ghing it carries is needed against TTP
NVG and Thermal imaging is a must
what we are doing with our comat drones will remain shrouded in mystery though for good reasons

Last edited:
Anything other than Cobras will require training infrastructure buildup eventually a time delay which is undesired in the war against TTP. We need something urgent and what we can use straight away. In that sense, Cobras will be a great asset.

Chinese-Z-10-Attack-Helicopter-gunship-PLA-PLAAF-5-640x380.jpg

This would be enough for Pakistan not sure why Pakistan is chasing the out dated helicopter from US

armed+Chinese+Z-10+Attack+Helicopter+gunship+PLA+Peoples+Liberation+Army+Air+Force+export+pakitan+missile+hj10+atgm+rocket+wz-10+radaraam+++WZ-9+turboshaft+engine+%282%29.jpg

80 Of these machines in Pakistan ,with some TOT deal is more then enough for our needs
This platform has every thing we need for Attack helicopter

Outdated? You never seen the new helo have you?
Bell-AH-1Z-Viper-1.jpg

what we zre doing with our comat drones will remain shrouded in mystery though for good reasons

Brother in the last two days there have been two different drone strikes, one was in Afghanistan killing 5 while other was in Pakistan. While the media usually reports it as US, was there ever any of ours?

We need a heli that has following capabilities.

* A Micromilimeter Radar
* NVG/HMS
* Motion Sensors integrated Electro Optical Targeting Turret.

Our Cobras are way past their age. They can't effectively kill Talidogs in broad day, let alone night.

If Americans don't want to sell Vipers, they should approve T-129s Engines !

wait what happened to the deal with the Russians ??? were they not capable ???

the Mi-35s and Mi-28s

mi-25-3.jpg

1236800763_o.jpg

did sh*t hit the fan ?

IMO they were much better.........

are we considering the vipers due to some geopolitical situation !?!?!

Look at these pictures they look same carry same 8 Anti Tank Missiles and to Air to Air and machine guns

Most helicopters are pretty much the same. This upgrade shows that an old outdated helicopter decades old design can still be with the big boys. Even newer helicopters made by other countries.

Mi 35 are confirmed,rest all are
AH-1Z , T-129 , Mi-35 , Z-10. What are we getting? I think there won't be more than two platforms that we will operate. Is any of these 100% confirm? Because we are in a dire need.
rumors.

like my father's come to pass
twenty years has gone so fast

Wake me up , wake me up when 2014 End ...

here comes the SUPERCOBRA again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
flying what we have

Musharaf has come and passed
The dream can never last

Well who ever is in PA think tank he is biggest stupid they troll than they freeze themselves

Back
Top Bottom