What's new

Pakistan to provide training

VisionHawk

Reaction score
Publish Date : 12/13/2005 10:27:00 AM Source : South Asia News Onlypunjab.com

Nepali army chief leaves for Pakistan

Chief of Royal Nepali Army (RNA) Staff Pyar Jung Thapa left for Pakistan for a goodwill visit Monday at the invitation of his Pakistani counterpart.
%0

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Dec 29 2005, 08:54 AM
Good question web master did u edit my post?
[post=4874]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope but somebody did. I will need to fix moderators.

Regarding the topic. Well! Pakistan might be offering training to Nepalese, but there is a high chance that most of the training will be done by Indian Army, as the weaponries and supplies mostly go from there to Nepal. I am not aware how strong both country's ties are, but good to see that Pakistan is at least in for the competition.

What kind of training will be provided for the Nepalese?

Originally posted by Saad@Dec 30 2005, 04:53 AM
What kind of training will be provided for the Nepalese?
[post=4884]Quoted post[/post]​

Saad i think the training will be a normal training. As for the what kind of specific training well we can assume that the training is some what to stable the nation with enough security to stop any riots that occur as you might have know that the country is taken over by a king.

ok i will try to post the article again the article states that according to nepali gov indian army training is not very effective for the nepali soldiers inorder to fight and counter the rebels as a result nepali chief recently paid a visit to Pakistan to discuss the matter as pak is also providing training to srilankan,turkmani (turkmanistan) arabs and maldivian (maldives) cadets also including cadets from central asian republics in army in several institutions like PMA Kakul, army engineering college Rawalpindi , School of artillery and armour , College of Military tactis etc .

miro, no you haven't been following this topic since it started. Someone edited the original post and I remember that the original post was much longer than this and infact it had the news about Pakistan army training the Nepalese.

Also what your posting rights removal was done because you constantly were brining India into this topic (which has nothing to do with this topic) and calling other members names. If the Indian army has trained Nepalese army, thats great, but please don't bring it into this topic.

Originally posted by Ahsan_R@Jan 5 2006, 03:13 AM
miro, no you haven't been following this topic since it started. Someone edited the original post and I remember that the original post was much longer than this and infact it had the news about Pakistan army training the Nepalese.

Also what your posting rights removal was done because you constantly were brining India into this topic (which has nothing to do with this topic) and calling other members names. If the Indian army has trained Nepalese army, thats great, but please don't bring it into this topic.
[post=5083]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah,

It had nothing to do with India then check the title of the topic again.

It says no need of training from India.

Isn't it bias??? Ok where is the link??? Who edited it?? Me???

Or simply it's your love and affection towards author???

The author unecessarily an deliberately tried to make false staement against the Republic of India and it's Armed Forces.

Miro

Why is Pakistan helping Nepal for? It is a king! not a democratic or do we have a interest in them.....

Originally posted by Hammad@Jan 11 2006, 10:58 AM
Why is Pakistan helping Nepal for? It is a king! not a democratic or do we have a interest in them.....
[post=5279]Quoted post[/post]​
Its in the long term stratigic interests of PA/ISI to remove the neutrality of the Nepal royal family towards India. Its is believed that the current king is backed by Pakistan & China.

On the contrary, Pakistan is more interested in enhancing ties with Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka at first. Nepal is way down the list. China, maybe.

You wrote "us" so I'm not sure if you meant US or just 'us'. If it was US, then I didnt mention it as I was discussing with regards to South Asia only.

If you meant 'us' as in India; then I don't think I need to explain anything as you are probably aware of our past histories and our present which is kept in mind whilte drawing up strategies and policies. On the contrary, being the bigger neighbour, why doesn't your country take the initiative? So far all I see is dilly-dallying of the Kashmir issue. Nothing of substance.

Originally posted by Sid@Mar 18 2006, 01:28 AM
If you meant 'us' as in India; then I don't think I need to explain anything as you are probably aware of our past histories and our present which is kept in mind whilte drawing up strategies and policies. On the contrary, being the bigger neighbour, why doesn't your country take the initiative? So far all I see is dilly-dallying of the Kashmir issue. Nothing of substance.
[post=7214]Quoted post[/post]​
By us I mean India.

Kashmir should not be an issue. Pakistan and India both have some portion of it so lets be happy with what we have.

The region is of strategic importance and geopolitically it has emmence real estate value. By making Kashmir an obsession Pakistan suffering is - the economy has been left in shambles and sectarian strife has become malignant.

The only ones making a profit are the Hurriyat chaps. They were ordinary teachers and govt employees and now they are estate holders.

Back
Top Bottom