What's new

Pakistan to provide training

Originally posted by Prashant@Mar 22 2006, 01:05 AM
PRETENDING TO BE A DEMOCRACY,U SAY THAT TO BUSH WHOSE BUTTS UR LEADERS ARE LICKING.
[post=7538]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone licks Bush's butts( including ur leaders too) except Dick cheney.

(ps btw, I used dick,bush and butt in one sentence )

Originally posted by SATAN@Mar 28 2006, 02:14 PM
"We don't deny that India has not been high handed at times and has tried to browbeat Nepal, but at the same time Nepal has tried to play the China card with us. While in the current Nepali situation it is Pakistan and China who are responsible for the mess and not India."
I truly understand your Fustrations. 
:laugh:
[post=7968]Quoted post[/post]​
Read some more buddy...
http://www.nepalnews.com.np/archive/2001/april/arc207.htm
Pakistani diplomat declared “persona non grata”Kathmandu, April 14: His Majesty’s Government declared the First Secretary of the Pakistani Embassy Mohammad Arshad Cheema persona non grata and asked him to leave Nepal within 24 hours, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said. This move came following the police seizure of 16 kg of explosives (RDX) from the house the Pakistani diplomat was renting in New Baneshore. The Ministry statement said that Cheema’s activities were incompatible with diplomatic duties and inconsistent with the Vienna Convention of Diplomatic Relations. The Pakistani Embassy in Kathmandu has however denied the charges against Cheema saying “they were fabricated”. Nepalnews.com/yl/at

Originally posted by SATAN@Mar 28 2006, 03:32 PM
LOL and now this indian/hindu  posts something from 5 years ago!!!!

Hey Gunga Din....use the small mind you have and post something current. I'd appreciate it.
You are educated I presume. The post is from a Nepali media source and shows involvement of Pakistani diplomatic personnel in possession of RDX is a proven fact. It does not matter if it is 5 years old or current.

You are still a failure in posting a good link proving your fictitious "Avash Sharma" claims. You have to come up with some thing better to frustrate me :lol:

Since the indian posted an article from 2001 and said "it iss steel a fect" i posted one from 2000. An eye opener on RAWs evil designs on Nepal and others. I wonder how long india can lie and decieve the world about Kashmir ,Nepal,Sikkim,SriLanka and its terrorist activities in Balochistan. :mad:

RAW 'Gameplan' for Sikkimization of Nepal: Nepali Leader
Hindi Raj

Peoples' Review (http://www.yomari.com/p-review)
Thursday, July 13th - July 20th 2000

RAW 'Gameplan' for Sikkimization of Nepal says Baburam
BY OUR POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT

An interesting new insight has been provided into the current thinking of the Maoist leadership by Baburam Bhattarai, one of its leading lights, via a write-up which seeks to explain what he terms as a "gameplan" for Nepal's "Sikkimization" and its nexus with the rationale of the "People's War".

Beginning with the "so-called" India Today's "Nepal gameplan" report, a product of RAW (India's external, super secret intelligence agency), the Maoist stalwart (who incidentally holds a Ph.D degree from the Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi) concludes with an appeal to all "patriotic" forces "to come together and, through a united front, confront all external expansionist forces" operating against Nepal.

The said write-up appears in the latest issue of Maoist-friendly vernacular weekly Jana Ahwan. Bhattarai says that against the chain of events starting with the "neo-colonialist 1950 Treaty and including the Kosi-Gandak-Mahakali agreements, the Kalapani problem, the Laxmanpur barrage and the recent bill to amend the citizenship act", it is abundantly clear that the "process for the Sikkimization of Nepal has accelerated and has greatly advanced." He also makes the point that the RAW-inspired India Today "Nepal Gameplan" report makes it obvious how deeply RAW, and other Indian intelligence agencies, have penetrated Nepal.

He then rhetorically asks: "If the intelligence agency of a country which does not border Nepal and whose political, economic, cultural relations and interest in Nepal is negligible in comparison with India's has as extensive and high level connections as is made out, how much more profound would the hold of India's intelligence agencies be, considering that Nepal is surrounded on three sides by an India which has immeasurably greater political, economic, and cultural stakes in Nepal than any other country in the world."

To underscore that salient point, the erudite Maoist leader says that if penetration by the intelligence agency of a country whose embassy has just 25 staffers is as extensive as claimed, how much greater would that be by intelligence agencies of a country whose embassy has 300 personnel?

Recalling events leading to the "merger" of Sikkim with India, including propaganda about "China" and a "CIA" threat, Bhattarai says it is not difficult to understand the motivation behind the hue and cry about alleged activities today. He then angrily refutes allegations made in a report said to be provided to the Nepal police by the Indian Embassy (disclosed in Himal magazine, 1-7 Asar, 2057 issue) charging that Timila Yami, sister of Yisila Yami (Bhattarai's wife) has been used for contacts with Nepalese Maoists.

Moving on, Bhattarai claims that the ruling class in India has sought support from "Hindu fascists" as it is reeling against the impact of "national liberation movements from Kashmir to Tamilandu, from Punjab to Nagaland" and the struggle against "Indian expansionism in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Pakistan" in South Asia.

In particular, he claims the Indian ruling class has become unbalanced seeing the impact of the People's War in Nepal which aims not only at "class liberation" but also at "national liberation."

What is particularly sad, he maintains, is that Nepal's mainstream political parties and other political forces have fallen into the Indian "trap" vis-a-vis the Maoists' struggle.

Significantly, he also declares that, today, forces supportive of and against "Indian expansionism" in Nepal can be found in "the palace, Congress, RPP, UML and even in other small groupings."

Equally meaningful is Bhattarai's reference to an observation by nominated Upper House member Ramesh Nath Pandey who has been quoted (vide Kantipur, 16 Jestha 2057) as having said: "In my opinion, Maoists will not precipitate a national calamity; rather, it should be preserved for safeguarding the nation in case of a calamity."

Link

Originally posted by sword9@Mar 28 2006, 01:52 PM
What makes you think U am frsutrated? You are the one who hase not provided a link. You are the the one unable to prove the credentials of your post.
[post=7970]Quoted post[/post]​

dear why dont u check the link below/.

secondly let me back after few days cuz im going somewhere when i come back i will post some facts here.

thirdly kinldy why dont u check realities and accept that India wants to make Nepal its colony just like it had supress Bhutan, the poor country cant take its own decisions.

Originally posted by SATAN@Mar 28 2006, 05:40 PM
RAW 'Gameplan' for Sikkimization of Nepal says Baburam....
LOL..... :lol: You want me to answer a "dalitstan" sourced article - the rabidly anti Indian site. I am sure you can do better than that. Don't loose heart keep trying.

Jana,
dear why dont u check the link below/.
Sorry dear anything from "dalitstan" will be taken with a pich of salt.
thirdly kinldy why dont u check realities and accept that India wants to make Nepal its colony just like it had supress Bhutan, the poor country cant take its own decisions.
Don't see Indian ghosts in Nepal where none exist.
The last tiem I checked, Bhutan was still an independent state.
secondly let me back after few days cuz im going somewhere when i come back i will post some facts here.
Looking forward to it.

People calm down and show mutual respect, otherwise this thread will be shutdown (either temporarily or permanently) and a lot of warnings would be handed out!

Guys keep it cool here, and stop the playing on words! :mad: I expected much better from you guys. SATAN, I am especially talking to you.

Also change your name as soon as possible by going into your control panel.

Originally posted by Jana@Mar 28 2006, 04:43 PM
India wants to make Nepal its colony just like it had supress Bhutan, the poor country cant take its own decisions.
[post=7988]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that why Bhutan prince said he is replacing the monarchy with a democarcy.
Atleast learn a few lessons from this "suppresed" state .

Originally posted by Prashant@Apr 1 2006, 10:54 AM
Is that why Bhutan prince said he is replacing the monarchy with a democarcy.
Atleast learn a few lessons from this "suppresed" state .
[post=8254]Quoted post[/post]​
Prashant,

Bhutan prince doesn't know what he wants! One the one hand he's supporting democracy but on the other he's not willing to expose his country to the rest of the world.
Bhutan is systematically kept in isolement, almost no FDI and even the numbers of foreign tourists allowed to visit the country is controlled by the government and kept to a minimum!
How is the common man to benefit from this isolement? He may give democracy to his country, but could certainly learn from us how to reform a country in to an econimic Wunderkind!

Neo,

Bhutan is a very special country.So is their King! Infact I'm a great fan of the King.
He has been very sure about introducing democracy to his country.

One has to look at the Bhutanese society,its cultures and HISTORY to understand the rationale behind the Kings unwillingess to "expose" his country so easily.Do note that we Indians are not required to apply for visas and all that.The Kingdom earns enough money for development activities from hydel plants.Did you notice anything about Bhutans population?

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-25008

Lets not compare Pakistani economic reforms with the Bhutanese.Pakistan has just started and frankly its too early to tell.

And no, Bhutan will never be part of the Indian Union unless their people and King want to be so.The Bhutanese have a special place in the minds of us Indians - including the power circles. :thumbsup:

Long live glorious Palden Drukpo! :cool2:

Originally posted by Neo+Apr 1 2006, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Neo &#064; Apr 1 2006, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Prashant,Bhutan prince doesn&#39;t know what he wants&#33; One the one hand he&#39;s supporting democracy but on the other he&#39;s not willing to expose his country to the rest of the world.
[post=8262]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Whats the relationship between having a democracy and exposing the country.

Originally posted by Neo@Apr 1 2006, 06:41 PM
Bhutan is systematically kept in isolement, almost no FDI and even the numbers of foreign tourists allowed to visit the country is controlled by the government and kept to a minimum&#33;

there are less than 25 lakhs people living in Bhutan,how many visitors do you need to a land which is so lowly inhibited and only having 38,364 sq km (not all areas are inhibited).

Originally posted by Neo@Apr 1 2006, 06:41 PM
How is the common man to benefit from this isolement?

The per capita income is 760&#036; (Pakistan US &#036;600 and India US &#036;620 )

And life expectancy is 62 years (men), 64 years (women) (UN) .
(pakistan 63 years (men), 63 years (women) (UN)
(India 62 years (men), 65 years (women) (UN) )

Now u understood how much they have benefited.They are at par with their bigneighbours.

<!--QuoteBegin-Neo
@Apr 1 2006, 06:41 PM
He may give democracy to his country, but could certainly learn from us how to reform a country in to an econimic Wunderkind&#33;
[/quote]

U where referring to holland right??? :cool:

And Neo sahib for gods sake please check the facts before you post,:thumbsup: the only restriction imposed by the rulers on the peole is the press control,while the pvt Tv channels are said to be striving there. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Samudra@Apr 1 2006, 04:57 PM
Neo,

Lets not compare Pakistani economic reforms with the Bhutanese.Pakistan has just started and frankly its too early to tell.
I wasn&#39;t&#33;
Actually I was replying to Prashant&#39;s remark that "Pakistan should learn from Bhutan" (referring to democracy?).
Pakistan economy has grown for 5 consequent years, Bhutan yet has to start to become a democracy..

Originally posted by Neo@Apr 2 2006, 09:22 PM
I wasn&#39;t&#33;
Pakistan economy has grown for 5 consequent years, Bhutan yet has to start to become a democracy
[post=8305]Quoted post[/post]​

But still Bhutan has the social and economic meters matching its neighbours,as i have quoted in the previous post.

Originally posted by Prashant@Apr 3 2006, 02:27 PM
But still Bhutan has the social and economic meters matching its neighbours,as i have quoted in the previous post.
[post=8361]Quoted post[/post]​
If all is that well in Bhutan, than why is it still so poor, underdevelopped and probably the last resort on earth? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom