What's new

Pakistan to provide training

Bhutan has changed a lot.Its certainly not the poor undeveloped 'last resort' on earth anymore. Remember only 3% of Bhutans lands can be cultivated.The remaining are forests.

With a population of 2.2 million Bhutan is doing very well to uplift its people to a comfortable living standards.This does not mean they discard their customs and traditions.

Neo said:
If all is that well in Bhutan, than why is it still so poor, underdevelopped and probably the last resort on earth? :rolleyes:

How is that you rate Bhutan poor? what economic barometres are u using?Pls quote them over here.

is nepal closer to china or india? what is the population of nepal and does it have any stratigec importnse or not?

Prashant said:
Is that why Bhutan prince said he is replacing the monarchy with a democarcy.
Atleast learn a few lessons from this "suppresed" state .

:laugh: yeh democracy of Indian choice dear have a heart and accept facts.
U see when China and Afghanistan applied for membership for that matter china for observer in SAARC, that was India who had pressurised Bhutan to oppose it. Now u can understand that if poor Bhutan cant even vote by its own in the SAARC, how can she decide about democarcy :)

Jana said:
U see when China and Afghanistan applied for membership for that matter china for observer in SAARC, that was India who had pressurised Bhutan to oppose it. Now u can understand that if poor Bhutan cant even vote by its own in the SAARC, how can she decide about democarcy :)

yes agreed 100% . india is a fake democracy run by the hinduist crazies

Jana said:

The same stands for pakistyan when it came to Wot..remember " either you are with us or with them".

Its not pressure tactics but using your resources to get wehat u want and thats the way the world politics work.If u have been pumping in money to some country as donation or for development work you expect them to stand with you during times of need.

Comanche said:

Leader of ruling party is a christian born in roman country and the PM is Sikh and President is a Muslim.

Prashant said:
Leader of ruling party is a christian born in roman country and the PM is Sikh and President is a Muslim.

I agree, but what about BJP? do they controll some parts of India?

A.Rahman said:

BJP came onto power by playing the hate card and fell also bcoz of the same card.Nowe they are not even getting enough support for their leaders rath yatra and ofcourse they are in power in some states.

And BJP draw their strengths from the ranks of VHP,RSS,bajrang dal etc.

Prashant said:
The same stands for pakistyan when it came to Wot..remember " either you are with us or with them".

Its not pressure tactics but using your resources to get wehat u want and thats the way the world politics work.If u have been pumping in money to some country as donation or for development work you expect them to stand with you during times of need.

Same is the case with India remmber Iran betrayl and nuclear deal :) So now both of us are on the same thread hence no one has the moral ground to say that shez free from US pressur:)

Now get back to the real topic, Dear i was just clearing ur point that Bhutan is free from Indian pressur, and u must accept it now whtr u call it political tactics or anything else i have no objection to this.

Jana said:
Same is the case with India remmber Iran betrayl and nuclear deal :) So now both of us are on the same thread hence no one has the moral ground to say that shez free from US pressur:)

Now get back to the real topic, Dear i was just clearing ur point that Bhutan is free from Indian pressur, and u must accept it now whtr u call it political tactics or anything else i have no objection to this.

Jana u got me wrong what is ated and what u stated are the very same read the second para of what i wrote after u had cup of coffee.:buck:

Prashant said:
Jana u got me wrong what is ated and what u stated are the very same read the second para of what i wrote after u had cup of coffee.:buck:

Bullllllllllll sweet heart :mad: i wanted to say that i wanted to prove ur pereception that Bhutan is "Free" from Indian pressur.

Now u had urself accepted that If u fund Bhutan u expect her to obey you :) right

[Mod Edit: Ms. Jana, with all due respect, please stop using words like 'dear', 'sweetheart', etc. This is not a primary school or a daycare centre. Thnx]

Jana said:
Bullllllllllll sweet heart :mad: i wanted to say that i wanted to prove ur pereception that Bhutan is "Free" from Indian pressur.

Now u had urself accepted that If u fund Bhutan u expect her to obey you :) right

Its not obeying. if i start with this then i it will turn ugly.So lets stop it here oth of us understood what we where trying to say.

Comanche said:
What is the difference beetween a real and fake democracy? Please enloghten us.
A. Rahman,
That is democracy - in the parliamentary system!

Back
Top Bottom