What's new

Featured Pakistan to provide arms to Tajikistan, says PM Imran as leaders sign MoUs for cooperation in various fields

Provide those arms to FC Balochistan first clowns so that they don't get slaughtered at hands of terrorists next time
smart weapons was provided by NATO countries to their soldiers but they slaughtered. who tell you that FC don't have weapons better than Militants. we killed their 100 but lost 10. it's good ratio against militants/terrorist supported by superpowers. my b i'm wrong.

Gas stuff maybe Afghanistan. Who knows, no one tell worse no one bothers asking.

Dushanbe can be a friendly place for Pakistanis.

Leave it to the government fans to create sand castles.

Mian saanp was like somethings wrong here in map but my brain isnt processing it.........oh bhains di ankh aala sandwich..

1622799463913.png

Last edited:
:meeting:
Sorry we trade with every one like Swiss do !!! No one opposes anyone , we want to grow contact with all countries in Central Asia

No beef with Russia
No beef with Iran
No beef with Middle East
No beef with USA
No beef with UK

Indians just don't like beef else we would get along

We sent prime Tomatoes and Vegetables to Afghanistan by road

The 70's and 80's style blocs and self inflicted , bad policies are not our focus anymore

We are now "ANTI - BLOC "

Someone has beef with Russia , sort it out in Alaska

Yes, totally agreed. Pakistan should not be in any block. No beef with anyone.

smart weapons was provided by NATO countries to their soldiers but they slaughtered. who tell you that FC don't have weapons better than Militants. we killed their 100 but lost 10. it's good ratio against militants/terrorist supported by superpowers. my b i'm wrong.

No we didn't kill 100 of BLA. BlA unlike TTP doesn't have recruits in thousands

We just wait for them to attack and kill us. This is our only strategy as far as Balochistan is concerned

Back
Top Bottom