What's new

Pakistan To Participate In Turkey’s TFX Next-Gen Fighter Aircraft Program

Not at all, I am perfectly aware that some people will support anyone or anything that is anti shia
don't switch everything... don't put religion in it.. it's about Governement..never we said shia or anything like that, only Iran ,gov and bachar came up...

If they do, they get killed like the last green march, they got killed by dozens by those caveman on motorcycles... oe hunged or under house arrest ( thats for public faces, lucky guys...)
I had few Iranian friends. What I found that they're reasonable and friendly folks, proud of their Persian heritage, hate Mollas like anything and have nothing to do with Din. Due to this oppressive Molla regime whatever soft corners they have for Din are also pushed away...

Current designs under consideration
vXqZ5R.jpg

Whatever might be PAF thinking for its inventory in near future, it is always wiser to get on-board on such kind of projects. It will help to acquire many expertise required to develop an indigenous high-tech platform.

This is the right time to combine our energy & experience in this next generation project which will help not only Pakistan and Turkey but all the Muslim countries, Sadly our other Muslim countries are spending heavy amount of money for buying US and European weapons and still showing no interest in research and development.

Pakistan must use of the shelf option to buy fifth gen fighter. We are having limited sources. If potent , we can buy it later on

This is the right time to combine our energy & experience in this next generation project which will help not only Pakistan and Turkey but all the Muslim countries, Sadly our other Muslim countries are spending heavy amount of money for buying US and European weapons and still showing no interest in research and development.
Pak and Turkey aren't the other Muslim countries - they're the legacies of the Muslim states that ruled over the known world with super power status for centuries after centuries. The USSR decimated itself within 45 years, and the the USA fizzled out in 70 years. The British could rule over Pak lands for <100 years...

Well considering Turkey would need 200-300 for their own airforce
UK might have need for their own Airforce 100-400 Jets (Typhoons will have to get supplimented)

• Not to mention if Pakistan is officially introduced as a member some crafts for it
  • May be potential sales to Canada or Australia etc
I am certain there would be ample demand for the platform

Back
Top Bottom