What's new

Pakistan To Participate In Turkey’s TFX Next-Gen Fighter Aircraft Program

ok so will the tfx be significantly larger than the f35?

will it have a large 4 rail belly weapons bay with 2 side bays (like the f22). or just the single belly bay?

@Blue Marlin
@cabatli_53

It will be a little bigger than the F-35 (Even if the F-35 is thicker to integrate the engine of the STOVL variant). So there will be more space available. There is no need to be a genius to deduce that to maintain his maximum stealth as a air superiority fighter he will have to embark all his weapons in internal bays. So yes it will have a large bay of ventral weapon and also side bays like the F-22.

Last edited:
Why should I change it? Did Iran commit genocide against the greeks, assyrians, armenians and kurds? No but Turkey did. Does Iran trade with Israel? No but Turkey does, does Iran have US bases on its soil? No but Turkey does. Did Iran invade Iraq and Syria? No they are there on mission invited by the elected government officials, but Turkey are there illegally.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36431160

Why should I change it? Did Iran commit genocide against the greeks, assyrians, armenians and kurds? No but Turkey did. Does Iran trade with Israel? No but Turkey does, does Iran have US bases on its soil? No but Turkey does. Did Iran invade Iraq and Syria? No they are there on mission invited by the elected government officials, but Turkey are there illegally.
I'm tired to put those articles and docs back again and again btw Iran-israel weapons sells or those killing of kurds and so on and so on. if someone could, i will be grateful, if not , well Mister I will let you on the spot...

In Sha Allah not. Why would you want Turkey to be strong? They wish for muslim dominance and think they are a superior race and therefore should rule all muslims. While at the same time have their tongues stuck in the asses of the US and Israelis. Just look at how they invaded Iraq and Syria. They support the slaughter of our Palestinian brothers and sisters, have committed genocides against the greeks, against the Armenians, the Assyrians and the Kurds. They are pure evil and should stay the hell away from Pakistan

You are just hateful Iranian jealous of Turkish achievements...Just few weeks ago...You concluded a deal with American company (Evil/Satan) Boeing for passenger jets...So, when Iran signs deal, it is an achievement, but when Turks gets something, they are evil and puppet of west?

You are just doing propaganda and you resort to this same propaganda whenever Turks/Pakistanis sign deal with West because you are unable to do so...It gives you a chance to manipulate common fools by saying ; Oh look, Iran is standing to evil while rest of countries are puppet of Israel, US...You don't do same propaganda when you're signing deal with US yourself...

You are troll...No one can separate Pakistan and Turkiye...Read their history how strong their bond is....Pakistanis trust only two countries with closed eyes....China and Turkiye...

May Allah bless those hardworking folks...

Now change "Turkey" with "Iran" :)

:tup:

If Pakistan joins the program, they have to develop the single engine variant. Variant for PAF, while Turkey's can still be dual engine.
Turkey_TF-X.jpg
Why?

Iran bought Civil passenger jets, big deal, I guess you just dont care about military cooperation between muslim countries and the countries responsible for slaughtering thousands if not millions of muslims. And thats fine, support whoever you like

Pakistanis never supported killings of Muslims anywhere...I get what you're trying to say but problem is everyone has blood on his hands...Should Pakistan break its relations with Iran as Iran is murdering and displacing Syrian Sunni Muslims?

We establish relations so that we can safeguard our interests...Iranians will love to do that but problem is they are ruled by Mullah regime, a regime common Iranians can't afford to rise against...

Pakistanis never supported killings of Muslims anywhere...I get what you're trying to say but problem is everyone has blood on his hands...Should Pakistan break its relations with Iran as Iran is murdering and displacing Syrian Sunni Muslims?

We establish relations so that we can safeguard our interests...Iranians will love to do that but problem is they are ruled by Mullah regime, a regime common Iranians can't afford to rise against...

If they do, they get killed like the last green march, they got killed by dozens by those caveman on motorcycles... oe hunged or under house arrest ( thats for public faces, lucky guys...)

As for today, the country who supporting and aiding the Butcher Assad is not Israel but Iran... 300 000 killed by assad... till this day and number goes up. so yes Iran is evil and a terro state.

ps: Same saying for any country around the world supporting shitty proxies for their own gains, and letting thousands of innoncents to die in the street like dogs...

Assad was/is the legitimate ruler of Syria and asked for Irans help, Iran responded. Better to support Assad than Daesh which Turkey does. And better to have Assad rules the country than let the west place a puppet

Assad was/is the legitimate ruler of Syria and asked for Irans help, Iran responded. Better to support Assad than Daesh which Turkey does. And better to have Assad rules the country than let the west place a puppet
See.. and after you ask why the others dislike you and those sharing your beliefs... Have Fun and Let's hope not every Iranians think like you... I really hope...

Last edited:
TFX is now officially having a new engine & other support for aircraft.

What I want to know, is Pakistan going to be part of production of TFX? @Quwa

See.. and after you ask why the others dislike you and those sharing your beliefs... Have Fun and Let's hope not every Iranians think like you... I really hope...

Not at all, I am perfectly aware that some people will support anyone or anything that is anti shia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom