What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

america will use its subservient pawns to contain china.
Please don't blame Pakistan for being subservient to America since 1947, never mind if billions of dollars in aid and weapons and equipment have been handed to them as well as being under their command and control when they were part of CENTO and SEATO. That's history. Move on....:azn:

Shoot them all down shoot what ever comes in Pakistani airspace ... enough is enough too many lives are being lost due to these a$$__le's time stand your ground for once.

Two craft down so far, more to come. The heat signature alone gives away the craft using simple image intensifiers or IR scopes.

P.S. I believe that Iran electronically took over the US drone. Russia & China are probably in the process of inspecting it, & don't be surprised if Pakistan gets to know more about it as well.

It is not that hard to shoot down a drone if you want to.

how on earth can Kiyani order to shot down drones ???

If I am not mistaken then Chief PAF Rao said we can shot drones, if government orders.

can anyone explain when and where did the Government ordered Kiyani to pass this verdict ??

just curious !!

Well, you gotta admit this makes the game more interesting. It might be good for the USA to learn to use drones in hostile airspace. I wonder if Pakistani radars emit any signals that US missiles can track?? Maybe so .......

There are two thoughts:
1. it takes the game to a whole different level and in an election year... I do believe this is a strategically smart move by pakistan. because I don't think Obama will force the issue in an election year.

2. But -- if our soldiers are targeted only then Obama will have to do something about it...if not- he won't go after the terrorist having free range within pakistan till the election is over.

taking out their radars is child's play for us but but but-- that is a full blown escalation. anyways - all aid should stop...now and no IMF support if any it should threaten to withdraw our tax payers dollars if it goes to pakistan ( it is our money afterall). No more excuses ... let Imran work it out for them.

china must help pakistan.
china should use our radars and see if its good against US drones.
if its not, then we can improve them.
will be a good barometer.

watch india, america will soon build a military base in india.
im certain of it.
india has no choice but to accept american rule.

america will use its subservient pawns to contain china, who is america's only challenger.

Why is that everyone wants to experiment with Pak peoples lives.? Isnt Pak your brothers? Use your clout to prevent american attacks if Possible. I know China cant.

As for base in India, they dont have to..they have diego gracia in IO. We have been watching them, dont worry !!

If Iran can shoot down a state of the art amrikan drone and capture it- why cant we?-

Where is the amriki super power retaliation with stealth bombers- f15's- and cruise missiles?- as my "not so genius" indians used to say in case an amriki drone is shot down by any one-

Its a slap on every amriki chaploos face-

polls_slap_xlarge.jpeg

Pakistan needs to get its hands on the S-300s. Something the US Mil fears as well and it may not be so hard, given the Iranians and Chinese have it.

Not from drones, but the expected US escalation of using their airforce.

from the Russians? I do believe it would be over India's dead body- that they would make such a sale...

I think Pakistan has played the right move & caught NATO/US's bluff. An escalation of the war into Pakistan could have dire consequences for the NATO & US Forces in Afghanistan, they'd lose all they have gained in Afghanistan, & could also endanger the Islamists in Pakistan taking over: everything that the US doesn't want & can't afford. The dire economic conditions in the US dictate the same fact. Plus, as JayAtl mentioned, elections are coming up, & the Obama regime has to be seen to be coming towards an end-game in the AfPak region, not open a new front multiple times bigger than that of Afghanistan.

china must help pakistan.
china should use our radars and see if its good against US drones.
if its not, then we can improve them.
will be a good barometer.

watch india, america will soon build a military base in india.

and you woked up!!!!

If Iran can shoot down a state of the art amrikan drone and capture it- why cant we?-

Except that it quite clearly wasn't shot down in Iran. It is almost completely intact from whatever evidence we have with videos. Whether it came down because of some failure or whether the Iranians, as they claim took control of it electronically, it quite clearly wasn't brought down using conventional weapons. We can reasonably assume that the technology to take control of drones electronically is not widely available (even in the unlikely probability that the Iranians did it that way), so Pakistan would still have a problem. Attempting to shoot down armed drones (unlike that in Iran) is likely to beget an immediate response. Not an easy choice.

That guy Obama makes great speeches. But he is pretty useless.

Back
Top Bottom