What's new

Pakistan to install air defence system at Pak-Afghan border

The only way Pakistan wins is to eliminate the root cause .... which is to use it's own defence forces to eliminate sactuaries of terrorist outfits from it's land.

Everybody .... and that should easily include USA .... wants to see the Pakistani defence forces in action, finishing the job.

USA would not have been there, in the first place, if New York wasn't bombed.

Pakistan has been offered (and possibly given) sophisticated ground weapons ..... just as a helping hand.

But it's for Pakistani defence forces to achieve control over its own tribal areas .... with US supplied weapons or without.

It makes no sense that USA in in Afganistan, just to test out their latest drone technology .... tests in US would have been far cheaper and equally effective.

"Any object entering into our air space, including U.S. drones, will be treated as hostile and be shot down," a senior Pakistani military official told NBC News.

What about a foreign object/drone that will take off from within Pakistan and land within Pakistan?

It's high time Pakistani Generals chose to rendezvous with reality.

Let me ask you something: If some dude enters your house and is raping your mother or sister but he has a gun would you try to you save your sister or mother even though you don't have any gun and the rapist has a gun or would you just accept the reality and enjoy the show?Sounds like you would probably get an erection.

This might give US another reason to come out with some kind of drones which wont be picked up by radars...They might continue to play the game in PaK without anyone noticing.

111210-drone-hmed-12p.380;380;7;70.jpg

Pakistani security personnel examine a crashed US surveillance drone inside Pakistan in Augusts.

"Any object entering into our air space, including U.S. drones, will be treated as hostile and be shot down," a senior Pakistani military official told NBC News.

Hey! Guys! Please don't shoot down the Siberian cranes as they migrate over Pakistan. Yes, it is true that they are foreigners (Russians), but, please don't shoot down ALL foreign flying objects!

Let me ask you something: If some dude enters your house and is raping your mother or sister but he has a gun would you try to you save your sister or mother even though you don't have any gun and the rapist has a gun or would you just accept the reality and enjoy the show?Sounds like you would probably get an erection.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, my friend, there's not even a rape. There's only an illusion of a rape.

That illusion has been the brainchild of the PA Generals or else they'd lose their grip on power. They need a bogeyman to firm their grip on their country. Earlier it was India (which it still continues to be to some extent), now it is the United States.

It's not for nothing that they say, "Pakistan is not a country with an Army, it's an Army with a country."

Think about it.

Hey! Guys! Please don't shoot down the Siberian cranes as they migrate over Pakistan. Yes, it is true that they are foreigners (Russians), but, please don't shoot down ALL foreign flying objects!

^so you are ex-CIA agents, correct? By reading your old posts, you are happily to see many Pakistan killed by CIA activities.

Yeah, TEAM CIA!!!! Some of my best friends from growing up in Virginia were CIA analysts, now retired like me. I hope this news doesn't lead to massive "unfriending" ......

Now that's a bit extreme for the man.:lol:

As far as Pakistan is concerned, my friend, there's not even a rape. There's only an illusion of a rape.

That illusion has been the brainchild of the PA Generals or else they'd lose their grip on power. They need a bogeyman to firm their grip on their country. Earlier it was India (which it still continues to be to some extent), now it is the United States.

It's not for nothing that they say, "Pakistan is not a country with an Army, it's an Army with a country."

Think about it.
Yeah I bet those Pakistanis who are protesting against Drone Attacks are just Army Men in civilian clothes?Dude try somewhere else This is a defense forum no one will buy your BS.Rest Assured, It was due to this Army that your Powerful Armed Forces could not do anything to Pakistan after Parliament or Mumbai Attacks - You guys would probably over run Pakistan.I've seen your lot on Bharat Rakshak making plans of splitting Pakistan into 4 parts or making it colony of India - Tough Luck it won't happen.We don't need to ask our Generals who are our enemies as you guys are already doing a good job!

^so you are ex-CIA agents, correct? By reading your old posts, you are happily to see many Pakistan killed by CIA activities.

No and no. I am not an ex-CIA guy. However I grew up in Northern Virginia, about 5 miles from the CIA Headquarters in Langley, VA, so I knew many CIA people as neighbors and high school classmates. And, no, I am not glad that many in Pakistan are killed. Actually, I wish that only the non-Pakistani, foreign jihadis were killed. But, alas, some Pakistanis welcome them into their homes, and, so, sometimes, they share the same fate, as has been proscribed by Allah.

Yeah I bet those Pakistanis who are protesting against Drone Attacks are just Army Men in civilian clothes?Dude try somewhere else This is a defense forum no one will buy your BS.Rest Assured, It was due to this Army that your Powerful Armed Forces could not do anything to Pakistan after Parliament or Mumbai Attacks - You guys would probably over run Pakistan.I've seen your lot on Bharat Rakshak making plans of splitting Pakistan into 4 parts or making it colony of India - Tough Luck it won't happen.

My dear, in this world misguided people are ready to even blow themseleves up and hundreds of those around them to pieces.

What to talk of Protesting?

Isn't is those very Generals of your who have given their imlicit consent to drone attacks as was also revealed by Wikileaks?

The truth is, Pakistani Generals are used to bending the nation of Pakistan as per their whims and fancies. This drone case is no different.

It's all just hot air manufactured to suit those very Generals.

Back
Top Bottom