What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Factually incorrect, mr. norwegian

But before they do that, they should take away ISIS flags from them first...
254985-isis-jpg.237338

Daesh (which is what I will refer to it as) has no presence on either side of the LoC. Most the Kashmiri freedom fighters have no global jihadi agenda the way this group you mentioned does.

Why do you bother even putting a Pakistani flag in your profile when your true identity is so obvious. Over my years here on this forum I've lost count of how many indians i've busted - who claimed to be everything from Pakistanis to Afghans - even Iranians :laugh:

So going by that logic why your government under chaiwala started to moan about our meeting with Huriyat leadership. What happened to the so called freedom of movement?

OH that is all for fun. We will keep hosting Huriyat anyways. They are more important for us than whole of India.

Hurriyat leaders can't magically apparate inside the Pakistani High Commission. All meetings happen only if the Indian government feels inclined to allow it. Two policemen with lathis on the road outside the Pakistani High Commission can stop any meeting if they so wished.

Hurriyat leaders can't magically apparate inside the Pakistani High Commission. All meetings happen only if the Indian government feels inclined to allow it. Two policemen with lathis on the road outside the Pakistani High Commission can stop any meeting if they so wished.

Well go stop them. Would work fine for us even in this case. :)

We know the word of an Indian is not the worth the paper its written on. As a Kashmiri and my views are normal; with friends and my one of my teachers from Kotli we don't can't stand the Indians and we don't trust them as far as we can spit. I've never come across a Kashmiri In A.K or living abroad who wants to be with India. NEVER!

Why doesn't the ''mother of all democracies'', the Indians carry our elections in IOK under foreign observation with all non-Kashmiris forbidden from voting? Lets take it from there and if you can't make it happen then stop wasting our time!

We are bad people dear friend....our mother of democracy rule is only applicable for Indians only..Not for people who do not beleive themselves as Indian..We have different way to deal with them...

That is for the government to decide. The point made is clear, Pakistan meets anyone on Indian soil only with the consent of Indian authorities.

You allow them to meet us since we are a party to the dispute. Nothing new or unusual here.

@Norwegian i thought u were from my city. U sure ur family isn't from Gujrat ?
No, from Rawalpindi.

Factually incorrect, mr. norwegian
Why?

Daesh (which is what I will refer to it as) has no presence on either side of the LoC. Most the Kashmiri freedom fighters have no global jihadi agenda the way this group you mentioned does.
Yeah sure, its RAW's fault of course:
‘12 youth involved in ISIS flag raising in J&K identified’ - Rising Kashmir

Why do you bother even putting a Pakistani flag in your profile when your true identity is so obvious. Over my years here on this forum I've lost count of how many indians i've busted - who claimed to be everything from Pakistanis to Afghans - even Iranians :laugh:
یعنی میں جو 13 سال پاکستان میں رہا، وہیں پلا بڑھا، وہ سب بیکار ہو گیا؟ شرم مگر تم کو نہیں آتی؟ :pakistan:

یعنی میں جو 13 سال پاکستان میں رہا، وہیں پلا بڑھا، وہ سب بیکار ہو گیا؟ شرم مگر تم کو نہیں آتی؟ :pakistan:

Haan sub baikar ho gaya. Now f*ck off motherf*cker. Go get your bone from Indians.

Can you just reach such a low level personal insult???..

Since this guy claims to be from Pakistan so no respect for traitors and sell outs. I can even use worst insult for this guy. And believe me I will. We don't respect traitors. And I am sure same happens in India and USA too.

Can you just reach such a low level personal insult???..
I get this was said for people like @Areesh by Einstein:

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Albert Einstein

Haan sub baikar ho gaya. Now f*ck off motherf*cker. Go get your bone from Indians.
Ok, then type it for me in Devanagari script. I can't read or write Hindi since I am a Hindustani from today... :lol:

Albert Einstein

Whether it is for me or not. It surely isn't for you. I don't think even Einstein would have any respect for son of a b!tch like you.

Ok, then type it for me in Devanagari script. I can't read or write Hindi since I am a Hindustani from today... :lol:

You are a hindustani but can't read or write hindi. Chutya. :rofl:

Whether it is for me or not. It surely isn't for you. I don't think even Einstein would have any respect for son of a b!tch like you.
A son doesn't know if he is born through b!tches womb or out of wedlock. Still the life finds its way no matter what morons like @Areesh have to say about it.

You are a hindustani but can't read or write hindi. Chutya. :rofl:
Nope. اگر آپکو آتی ہے تو آپ کر دیں مسٹر چڈو!

You allow them to meet us since we are a party to the dispute. Nothing new or unusual here.

No, we allow them to meet because we don't see an overwhelming need to stop a meeting. It's pretty simple to stop it otherwise. Even Hurriyat leader's visiting third countries or Pakistan happens only with the Indian government's say-so. Everyone with half a brain understands that.

Even when the Indian government made a political point about last year's meeting & cancelled FS meeting, they still allowed the Hurriyat leaders to meet the Pakistani HC. If the intention was to stop the meeting itself, that would never have been a problem. Not then, not now.

Albert Einstein

Says a bastard who insulted 180 million Pakistanis with "sellin ..."

Ironic.

Back
Top Bottom