What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Why invite and talk with the separatists when they have achieved nothing in the past but more violence and mayhem?

Because meeting with representatives of Kashmiri people is more important than meeting that chai wala whose d!ck you love to suck.

Because meeting with representatives of Kashmiri people is more important than meeting that chai wala whose d!ck you love to suck.
You do know that it's still the Chaiwala that owns the guns that control Kashmir and not some random Hurriyat wannabe Jihadis? :rofl:

You do know that it's still the Chaiwala that owns the guns that control Kashmir and not some random Hurriyat wannabe Jihadis? :rofl:

That chai wala can own your d!ck too. Doesn't matter for us. The representatives of Kashmiri people are far more important for us.

I didn't know you are such a jerk...
I never knew such tit-for-tat policy would cause mass explosion on the PDF? If I knew, I would have never said that... LOL :D

That chai wala can own your d!ck too. Doesn't matter for us. The representatives of Kashmiri people are far more important for us.
The real representatives of Kashmiris are currently allied with ruling BJP party, whose government your Ganja will be discussing peace with in the coming future :D :D :D

254985-isis.jpg

:lol:, you are going to talk to these people ? and then complain of terrorism in Pakistan...

The real representatives of Kashmiris are currently allied with ruling BJP party, whose government your Ganja will be discussing peace with in the coming future :D :D :D

No they aren't.

But even if I accept your lie. They are also pro Pakistani as per your fathers of BJP.

BJP calls J&K Assembly a 'pro-Pakistan platform' | Daily Mail Online

PDP-BJP rift over Mufti Sayeed's remarks crediting Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Stop pursuing pro-Pakistan agenda, Togadia tells Chief Minister Mufti

But even if I accept your lie. They are also pro Pakistani as per your fathers of BJP.
Sure they are pro-Pakistan. That's why pak governments should directly consult with chai wala instead of talking with hurriyat separatists.

Well who knows. These guys can be another Al Faran. Sponsored by India :D
Of course, from attacks on Indian parliament to Mumbai terror attacks were all staged by RAW. Pakistan is such an angelic state that never did anything wrong in its entire history... :sarcastic:

Sure they are pro-Pakistan. That's why pak governments should directly consult with chai wala instead of talking with hurriyat separatists.

Huriyat is Pro Pakistan. BJP allies in Kashmir are pro Pakistan. And we should talk to some chai wala?? Well guess what?? We don't like to suck d!ck of any chai wala like you.

Back
Top Bottom