What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

keeping kashmir issue alive will be an opportunity in future ..The way things are going we may end up having all part of kashmir with us in future ..

LOL. I never pleased PMLN fans. Where did you get that? I however have criticized PTI for their foolish policies though :D :D :D
Also, I do not agree with the indian position that GB is integral part of India, as it is NOT :D :D :D

India went all the way to the UN to hold an impartial plebiscite. Pakistan refused to follow its preconditions. Tough luck! :D :D :D

Children are raped all across the world everyday. Chest thumping won't help much here :D :D :D

I criticize Hindu nationalist freaks all the time. It makes me a traitor or worse an attention seeker? :D :D :D

Let kashmiris choose their fate for themselves. Pakistan should stop meddling with the kashmiri affairs. End of story. :D :D :D

I don't like white skin. My wife is a brunette Pakistani :D :D :D

but you stated

"ts nothing but legalised pedophilia. In Norway, child rapists are given the longest prison sentences, upto 30 years in jail. Yeah its considered worse crime than murder when compared to Muslim countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan where Bachbazi is a norm.

Why you never mention your beloved India the capital of rape where 1 in 2 boys have been raped

Norwegian identity is nothing to be ashamed of. We are the most peaceful nation on the planet! It was norwegians that brokered peace between Israelis and Palestinians, not American Messiahs :D :D :D

Norway brokered peace deals between LTTE and Srilankan govt. too..

desparate bharti effort.. its a trend in your beloved afghanistan ******..

Bacha Bazi: An Afghan Tragedy

and for your dothead ..let me clear i was reffring to this country >>

93 women are being raped in India every day, NCRB data show

i was just warning him :whistle:

I would like to politely say that we not the best of the best nations relating to providing quality life to our people...No one denies that...Rather we people always advocate our ils so that it should be reduced with a period..Now...that does not discount the fact how to treat your kids to be tortured by the monster....

desparate bharti effort.. its a trend in your beloved afghanistan ******..
more than half of Indian boys are sexually abused?

Have you two Pakistani angels seen this?

Pakistan’s Hidden Shame: Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

could someone please explain why they consider the LOC>IB solution to be a "defeat" ?
Because we like Palestinians want it all or nothing :D :D :D

Theonly solution to Kashmir is convert LOC to international border or ask Kashmir valley people to go to Pakistan and do goody goody stuff with their Pakistan brothers....We do not need any anti Indian people in our land...
Exactly. But Pakistan won't agree on this at it would be considered a defeat for 67 years of failed struggle :D :D :D

It really dosent:lol:
Sure do :D :D :D

Yeah but it along with your name and uber coconut attitude makes you look like you desperately want to be white
White? I am not sure about you, but I am not a racist. I walk among white people 24/7, and they treat me equally unlike how Dalits are treated in India or how ordinary pakistanis are treated in government institutions :D :D :D

Norway brokered peace deals between LTTE and Srilankan govt. too..
Sure do. We can also broker peace between India and Pakistan, but first you guys have gotta agree that any solution we give you must be acceptable to both parties... :D :D :D

Last edited:
Do you know, number of rapes happening in Pakistan, per capita is 15 times more than in India ?

Indian citizens come out in the streets to protest against the evils of society, something that has made it a World-famous event. Can you say even one-fifteenth of such protests happen in Pakistan ? Please keep your concerns to yourself for a change.

Still waiting for a source of your lies ?

How's that giving a chance to Pakistan? It's about Kashmiris and their right to choose. Pakistan gets nothing if they choose to be separate.
The chance was fair and square. It does not come with a guarantee that you get to take something back home. Pakistan had let that opportunity go. Now, don't blame others for your actions or inactions...

The chance was fair and square. It does not come with a guarantee that you get to take something back home. Pakistan had let that opportunity go. Now, don't blame others for your actions or inactions...
I'd take that as an excuse and lack of confidence about having a plebiscite decision in India's favour.

I'd take that as an excuse and lack of confidence about having a plebiscite decision in India's favour.
LOLZ. If that so, why didn't Pakistan just follow UN's preconditions and removed its armed forces from Kashmir back in 1947 to allow Kashmiris their right to choose? :D :D :D

LOLZ. If that so, why didn't Pakistan just follow UN's preconditions and removed its armed forces from Kashmir back in 1947 to allow Kashmiris their right to choose? :D :D :D
Need a bone? Jumped right in for attention. Guess what you're getting none.

Need a bone? Jumped right in for attention. Guess what you're getting none.
It's actually a pretty valid question. If Pakistan wasn't afraid of the plebiscite results, why didn't it agree on the preconditions of holding a plebiscite per UN resolution? :D :D :D

I don't like white skin. My wife is a brunette Pakistani :D :D :D

haha o come on looking at your avatar it looks like you celebrated with rainbow pictures..don't lie to us ..:azn:

Honestly, our problem with China is more complex than Pakistan...But India and its people do not feel emotinally charged up as it is with Pakistan..

I think that is the reason any solution can not be acheived....And to be honest, both India and Pakistan should ignore each other for a decade....Pakistan should spend time with China and other nations so do India ......after a decade there may be a change in generation and that can help us...Otherwise..it will continue to be like this..

Have you two Pakistani angels seen this?

Pakistan’s Hidden Shame: Documentary reveals horrors of pedophilia in K-P - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Because we like Palestinians want it all or nothing :D :D :D

Exactly. But Pakistan won't agree on this at it would be considered a defeat for 67 years of failed struggle :D :D :D

Sure do :D :D :D

White? I am not sure about you, but I am not a racist. I walk among white people 24/7, and they treat me equally unlike how Dalits are treated in India or how ordinary pakistanis are treated in government institutions :D :D :D

Sure do. We can also broker peace between India and Pakistan, but first you guys have gotta agree that any solution we give you must be acceptable to both parties... :D :D :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom