What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Now you're seriously starting to sound like an attention seeking kid. Try to hold your ground. One day talking for one side and the other day for another makes you look like a kid who would go to any extent to get some love and attention.
BS. Read this in bold:
  • 1956-1957: On 30 October 1956, the state Constituent Assembly adopts a constitution for the state declaring it an integral part of the Indian Union. On 24 January 1957, UN passes another resolution stating that such actions would not constitute a final disposition of the State.[19] India's Home Minister, Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant, during his visit to Srinagar, declares that the State of Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India and there can be no question of a plebiscite to determine its status afresh. India would resist plebiscite efforts from then on.[20] Kashmiri activists continue to insist on the promised self-determination.
Timeline of the Kashmir conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why not ? It's our belief that it is an integral part of India. The belief was the same when Nehru gave the option for plebiscite. It was like giving Pakistan a fair chance in spite of the attack on India. That does not mean we have stopped believing, does it ?
How's that giving a chance to Pakistan? It's about Kashmiris and their right to choose. Pakistan gets nothing if they choose to be separate.

Dude, my current passport is Norwegian, not Pakistani. You are as gullible as other members of PDF... :D :D :D
PS: That photo in my avatar is of an American actor... :D :D :D

oh wannabe.. well good carry on.. plastic surgery will take alot to change your skin colour ..dhobi k kuttay:sarcastic:

lol... they wave isis and al-qaeda flags too.. they would wave martian flags if you promise them they would make kashmir free of India and kashmiri pandits.. it means nothing to us.. and there is no love for pak in them..
Waving of flags mean nothing in the real world. Palestinian flags are waved 24/7 on Israeli lands :D :D :D

You not sure about India ? here hold this

More Boys Raped In India Than Girls

in light of the rape spree that seems to be happening in India, I thought this was interesting.

Nineteen percent of the world's children live in India,[175][176] which constitutes 42 percent of India’s total population.[177]

In 2007 the Ministry of Women and Child Development published the "Study on Child Abuse: India 2007."[175] It sampled 12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449 stakeholders across 13 states. It looked at different forms of child abuse: physical abuse, sexual abuse and emotional abuse and girl child neglect in five evidence groups, namely, children in a family environment, children in school, children at work, children on the street and children in institutions.

The study's[175] main findings included: 53.22% of children reported having faced sexual abuse. Among them 52.94% were boys and 47.06% girls.

Child sexual abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you know, number of rapes happening in Pakistan, per capita is 15 times more than in India ?

Indian citizens come out in the streets to protest against the evils of society, something that has made it a World-famous event. Can you say even one-fifteenth of such protests happen in Pakistan ? Please keep your concerns to yourself for a change.

Do you know, number of rapes happening in Pakistan, per capita is 15 times more than in India ?

Indian citizens come out in the streets to protest against the evils of society, something that has made it a World-famous event. Can you say even one-fifteenth of such protests happen in Pakistan ? Please keep your concerns to yourself for a change.

No i never .Source ?

could someone please explain why they consider the LOC>IB solution to be a "defeat" ?

Indian position on Kashmir didn't change until 1956 when it was declared integral part of India. 9 Saal Kia Pakistani Government Jhak Marti Rahi? :D :D :D

Norwegian identity is nothing to be ashamed of. We are the most peaceful nation on the planet! It was norwegians that brokered peace between Israelis and Palestinians, not American Messiahs :D :D :D

It is simple ..initially India was weak, so Pakistan tried all its means to get Kashmir..But they fail to understand the response of Indian people when it comes to national identity....It is not like Pakistan, which did not do anything with India, stop separation of BD from Pakistan...So Pakistan thought, with continious war in Kashmir valley, India will get frustrated and try to get away with it...But it worked wonders for Hindu rightist Party of India...Rather than making India weak, it galvanises public opinion in keeping Kashmir at ll costs with INDIA....So now, the situation is such that Indian are prepared, if also, terrorism continues for another generations, India will keep its war front open in Kashmir...And economically, India reached to such point where it does not matter much to spent some bilion RS for keeping Kashmir with us...

So if i would be a Pakistan citizen, i could have asked, who stopped them to occupy Kashmir, after 1947 or afterwords..I feel that honestly, Pakistan is not interested Kashmir...Rather Pakistan want to the Kashmir issue to linger as much as possible so that it fool its citizen to take an execuse to make Pakistan a better place to leave in...( DO not take me wrong..This is not the problem of Pakistan alone...Even we blame Inidan Gov too, for blaming everything on Pakistan for all the ills that we have encountered...)...

Theonly solution to Kashmir is convert LOC to international border or ask Kashmir valley people to go to Pakistan and do goody goody stuff with their Pakistan brothers....We do not need any anti Indian people in our land...

Sometimes pleasing PTI fans, sometimes PMLN. Look at your level now, speaking against Pakistan to get some love from Indians. LoL
LOL. I never pleased PMLN fans. Where did you get that? I however have criticized PTI for their foolish policies though :D :D :D
Also, I do not agree with the indian position that GB is integral part of India, as it is NOT :D :D :D

So why did India not withdraw its troops? If they really wanted to hold a plebiscite they could have taken an initiative. Pakistan kept its fighters there to ensure India withdraws its army first or they would never do it.
India went all the way to the UN to hold an impartial plebiscite. Pakistan refused to follow its preconditions. Tough luck! :D :D :D

You not sure about India ? here hold this

More Boys Raped In India Than Girls

in light of the rape spree that seems to be happening in India, I thought this was interesting.

Nineteen percent of the world's children live in India,[175][176] which constitutes 42 percent of India’s total population.[177]

In 2007 the Ministry of Women and Child Development published the "Study on Child Abuse: India 2007."[175] It sampled 12447 children, 2324 young adults and 2449 stakeholders across 13 states. It looked at different forms of child abuse: physical abuse, sexual abuse and emotional abuse and girl child neglect in five evidence groups, namely, children in a family environment, children in school, children at work, children on the street and children in institutions.

The study's[175] main findings included: 53.22% of children reported having faced sexual abuse. Among them 52.94% were boys and 47.06% girls.

Child sexual abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Children are raped all across the world everyday. Chest thumping won't help much here :D :D :D

Now you're seriously starting to sound like an attention seeking kid. Try to hold your ground. One day talking for one side and the other day for another makes you look like a kid who would go to any extent to get some love and attention.

I criticize Hindu nationalist freaks all the time. It makes me a traitor or worse an attention seeker? :D :D :D

How's that giving a chance to Pakistan? It's about Kashmiris and their right to choose. Pakistan gets nothing if they choose to be separate.
Let kashmiris choose their fate for themselves. Pakistan should stop meddling with the kashmiri affairs. End of story. :D :D :D

oh wannabe.. well good carry on.. plastic surgery will take alot to change your skin colour ..dhobi k kuttay:sarcastic:
I don't like white skin. My wife is a brunette Pakistani :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom