What's new

Pakistan to get more SAAB 2000 Erieyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aakhir kiun??
Why? It's a good aircraft and if sold to Pakistan. Could have killed the JF17 project.
Another question is why is Gripen an offensive weapon when Pakistan looks to purchase it while a defensive weapon if neighbouring India does??
Do the Swedes view Pakistan in such a negative light, despite we gave everything to weaken the biggest threat (USSR) to Europeans.
How inconsiderate of them.

In the early 2000s some PAF pilots were sent to evaluate the Gripen thoroughly. The result is JF-17. That's why we never bought Gripen, not that it wasn't available to us.

Well no not from west and Italy and UK and Spain are more than ready to sell us EFT that is why Air Chief has met PM around 10 times in last two to three months. Also PAF Chief last year visit to Italy was for same reason and Saudis are ready to help. As for J-10 C well preparations are already being made at KAMRA for that. NS is pushing in Russian direction because Russia is giving him heavy commissions mainly to his sons.

Bhai jan in his latest interview the ACM himself clearly said we will move full speed on JF-17 and as a stop gap acquire 5th gen planes. I am going to trust the ACM much more. If these sales actually materialize and we see it on the news, then I'll agree that yes we are getting these birds.

Everything changes when there is money on the table. this is a simple matter of a producer/seller, a product, a buyer/payer, economy and self interest.

I am sure Putin personally called you to inform about the commission or you just pulled it out of you backside without any evidence to support, typical Pakistani mentality.

You forget all your Islamic teachings when it comes to spreading rumors, don't you. I hope you (and everyone else) who like to throw false accusations around realise that if you don't have solid evidence for what you claim then you are a liar.
What was that jibe about islamic teachings???, i've never seen @Zarvan preach ethics to others on this forum so dont u go setting standards to which u absolutely will fall short, judging by ur offensive and agressive nature, in short keep it in ur pants....

Nawaz being pushed by Russia??? Well that's a new one, btw What circle is that?

He's right. Rumors are spread in 'circles'. Best not to quote chinwag from any 'circle' without solid evidence, especially if you are incriminating a person.

LOL

What was that jibe about islamic teachings???, i've never seen @Zarvan preach ethics to others on this forum so dont u go setting standards to which u absolutely will fall short, judging by ur offensive and agressive nature, in short keep it in ur pants....

Yes Putin personally called me. This Nawaz being pushed by Russia is known thing in circles so please give me a break
You are just speculating nothing else, without prove not a single person believes you, get out of you wet dreams sir,
ACM clearly stated in the past that we are focusing JF-17 BLK-3 and further, than we will go directly 5th generation jet, skiping 4.5 generation jet, so i believes ACM not you:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Well no not from west and Italy and UK and Spain are more than ready to sell us EFT that is why Air Chief has met PM around 10 times in last two to three months. Also PAF Chief last year visit to Italy was for same reason and Saudis are ready to help. As for J-10 C well preparations are already being made at KAMRA for that. NS is pushing in Russian direction because Russia is giving him heavy commissions mainly to his sons.

Hey pal, first time I'm tagging you. You're one of the more passionate posters on here, so I commend you for that. On topic- let's just entertain this notion for a few moments and ponder over what you're professing... It's not beyond the realm of possibility that PAF is keen on the Typhoons, given their prowess, but with all due respect- what would be the point of them?

I somehow doubt France would give approval for the Mica and Meteor missiles respectively... I understand Pakistan stands in good stead with Italy/Britain and they may try and cajole france but it's unlikely the latter would appease Pakistan. Moreover the Typhoon has an Mechanical radar (albeit an excellent one) nevertheless it's not an AESA. What's more, the tranche 1 isn't a multi-role, not to mention it's been plagued with problems. Supplementary to this, would they allow Chinese weapons to be integrated? dont get me wrong it's a fantastic figher jet.. Ultimately, i highly doubt it would be worthwhile. Thanks.

In the early 2000s some PAF pilots were sent to evaluate the Gripen thoroughly. The result is JF-17. That's why we never bought Gripen, not that it wasn't available to us.

Bhai jan in his latest interview the ACM himself clearly said we will move full speed on JF-17 and as a stop gap acquire 5th gen planes. I am going to trust the ACM much more. If these sales actually materialize and we see it on the news, then I'll agree that yes we are getting these birds.
I know what ACM said and what actually he is doing. 5th Generation are 15 years away and PAF wants Jets before that and EFT and J-10 C will come

Hey pal, first time I'm tagging you. You're one of the more passionate posters on here, so I commend you for that. On topic- let's just entertain this notion for a few moments and ponder over what you're professing... It's not beyond the realm of possibility that PAF is keen on the Typhoons, given their prowess, but with all due respect- what would be the point of them?

I somehow doubt France would give approval for the Mica and Meteor missiles respectively... I understand Pakistan stands in good stead with Italy/Britain and they may try and cajole france but it's unlikely the latter would appease Pakistan. Moreover the Typhoon has an Mechanical radar (albeit an excellent one) nevertheless it's not an AESA. What's more, the tranche 1 isn't a multi-role, not to mention it's been plagued with problems. Supplementary to this, would they allow Chinese weapons to be integrated? dont get me wrong it's a fantastic figher jet.. Ultimately, i highly doubt it would be worthwhile. Thanks.
Pakistan will go for EFT trenche and UK and and Italy and Spain are fully ready to sell us Jets and Missiles in fact they are trying it for years now. The point is PAF needs a 4.5th Generation Fighter and considers EFT best option

I know what ACM said and what actually he is doing. 5th Generation are 15 years away and PAF wants Jets before that and EFT and J-10 C will come

Pakistan will go for EFT trenche and UK and and Italy and Spain are fully ready to sell us Jets and Missiles in fact they are trying it for years now. The point is PAF needs a 4.5th Generation Fighter and considers EFT best option
In your wet dream what is the prove:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

You are just speculating nothing else, without prove not a single person believes you, get out of you wet dreams sir,
ACM clearly stated in the past that we are focusing JF-17 BLK-3 and further, than we will go directly 5th generation jet, skiping 4.5 generation jet, so i believes ACM not you:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
I know what ACM stated in public and until deals are finalized he would maintain what he stated and I know what ACM stated and what he is busy doing and why he is meeting Nawaz over and over again in past two months

In your wet dream what is the prove:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
You will see it yourself

Not 15 years away:disagree: i would say 9-10 years away:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

...I'm assuming they would need France's approval for Meteor missiles just curious? Factor obnoxious India into the equation.

Not 15 years away:disagree: i would say 9-10 years away:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
YES 15 years away and many people did same when I told about Pakistan developing mini nuclear plants for nuclear submarines later Oscar confirmed it

...I'm assuming they would need France's approval for Meteor missiles just curious? Factor obnoxious India into the equation.
Recently a major delegation from France came including main guys from all of its defence companies and they offered lot of weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom