What's new

Pakistan to get more SAAB 2000 Erieyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently a major delegation from France came including main guys from all of its defence companies and they offered lot of weapons

..Well my friend my fingers are firmly crossed; it would give PAF a tremendous boost.. Doesn't hurt to be hopeful eh?!

P.S. Can we expect a deal this year or the following?

I know what ACM stated in public and until deals are finalized he would maintain what he stated and I know what ACM stated and what he is busy doing and why he is meeting Nawaz over and over again in past two months
:lol::lol: How do you know that those meeting is for purchasing of new jet, it could be any think, i know you just speculating nothing else:enjoy:

:lol::lol: How do you know that those meeting is for purchasing of new jet, it could be any think, i know you just speculating nothing else:enjoy:

..Alright bud no need to patronise him, extend him the curtesy to express his opinions and thoughts without having to be ridiculed like we're in a school playground.

It is more than likely, Pakistan will look to acquire some new jets, with F-16 deals proving to be an annoyance.. I would imagine PAF would start to look into the idea of acquiring a new platform, with the 5th generation not being available anytime soon. JF-17 block 3 is not intended to replace the vipers, but work in tandem. Which leaves a vacuum for a new more potent aircraft.. Given the deals taking place across the border.

No and PAF is in doubts about J-31 being fully stealth
Pakistan interested in both J-20 and J-31 their is a thread is running on PDF, there is no chance that we will geting J-20, F-35, PAK-FA, KFX, TFX or Japanese stealth demonstrator:disagree: our only hope is J-31 Who said you that PAF is in doubts about its stealthness your fcuking mind:lol::rofl::sarcastic::omghaha:, its has a better stealth features than rest of the LO jets in development

..Well my friend my fingers are firmly crossed; it would give PAF a tremendous boost.. Doesn't hurt to be hopeful eh?!

P.S. Can we expect a deal this year or the following?
PAF already has some money and they are trying to get nawaz to release few more but he is pushing them towards Russia. PAF doesn't SU-35 suits them they are interested in getting EFT so we would see soon results. Also Saudis are ready to help in fact reports are Saudis don't like EFT that much and there are chances that after they start getting there F-15 which are on order they may sell 40 of there EFT also. But Saudis are ready to help with money also. So soon one Air Defence system and one Fighter Jet will be finalized. INSHALLAH.

To be fair the ACM didn't say a single thing about buying additional AEW&C, much less Erieye, to PTV.

Hi Bilal, how many (Erieye) does PAF have in her inventory already? Is it confirmed that one was completely written off or am I gravely mistaken? Thanks.

P.S Love your work on Quwa. Keep it up buddy.

I know I have men inside okay now Happy. Every one close of PAF knows what are these meetings for. Never a Air Chief has met a PM so many times in which current one has in past two to three months and don't work like this AWAC news has come you would soon hear about the news I am talking about.

Hi Bilal, how many (Erieye) does PAF have in her inventory already? Is it confirmed that one was completely written off or am I gravely mistaken? Thanks.

We bought 4 one was destroyed and one was damaged but damaged one was repaired so now 3 are active

PAF already has some money and they are trying to get nawaz to release few more but he is pushing them towards Russia. PAF doesn't SU-35 suits them they are interested in getting EFT so we would see soon results. Also Saudis are ready to help in fact reports are Saudis don't like EFT that much and there are chances that after they start getting there F-15 which are on order they may sell 40 of there EFT also. But Saudis are ready to help with money also. So soon one Air Defence system and one Fighter Jet will be finalized. INSHALLAH.

..Well mi hermano, i'm getting dizzy with excitement. I sure hope it all comes to fruition.

..Alright bud no need to patronise him, extend him the curtesy to express his opinions and thoughts without having to be ridiculed like we're in a school playground.

It is more than likely, Pakistan will look to acquire some new jets, with F-16 deals proving to be an annoyance.. I would imagine PAF would start to look into the idea of acquiring a new platform, with the 5th generation not being available anytime soon. JF-17 block 3 is not intended to replace the vipers, but work in tandem. Which leaves a vacuum for a new more potent aircraft.. Given the deals taking place across the border.
But bro we don't need extremely expansive European or russian jets, but Chinese jet like J-16 is most suitable for Pakistan, we need deep strike rather than pure single mission AD jets

I know I have men inside okay now Happy. Every one close of PAF knows what are these meetings for. Never a Air Chief has met a PM so many times in which current one has in past two to three months and don't work like this AWAC news has come you would soon hear about the news I am talking about.

We bought 4 one was destroyed and one was damaged but damaged one was repaired so now 3 are active

..Alright thanks for bringing me up to speed. Which in turn means this new purchase; if confirmed would bring the tally to 10 AWACS in total- which is more than adequate.. Good going!

If it helps, it's key to understand that the availability of the JF-17 - especially the Block-III - has given the PAF a good general purpose platform to handle most air warfare tasks, e.g. air defence, short-range strike, etc. The need for another platform, e.g. Typhoon, Su-35, etc - would be tied to fulfilling very specific roles that the JF-17 simply cannot fulfill, e.g. deep strike, extended-range maritime coverage, air interdiction, etc. Thanks to the JF-17, few high-tier fighters are necessary. In fact, if you partner the high-tier fighter with the PAF's F-16s, you could have a decent offensive force (e.g. Tranche 3 for strike and F-16s for top cover).

Thanks :) ... As per Alan Warnes, the PAF has 3 active Erieye and another 3 in the procurement pipeline.

:lol::rofl::enjoy: Than i wish you good luck:sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom