What's new

Pakistan to get more SAAB 2000 Erieyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, you beat me to it. I think the 'Recovery of 4th AE&W System' is definitely linked, and given the MoDP yearbook definitely gives 01 as the quantity, we are looking at a high value purchase. Since it says 'recovery', it would imply that this particular system would be in accordance with the old system. We should wait for the FY17-17 yearbook or some later yearbook to find details on the other purchase.

Makes sense. Since first system would be delivered this year end which was quite quick delievery in my opinion but puzzle pieces are falling into one place now. . And we Know PAF bought One SAAB Transport aircraft last year. 130 Million Price is for the radar and associated systems. SAAB 2000 would be purchased separately.

saab_mar23a.jpg

I guess uptill 2020, PAF would buy 1 SAAB erieye each year.

Every thread is destroyed/ruined with information from his moles(sources) in the AHQ, NHQ and GHQ. It's a pity our Intel can't dismantle his network of sources. At times he quotes Horus as his source and even his source is like: WOAH! did I really say that o_O?
He has started acting like that Viper guy who trolled every thread with his insider info.
Assuming that there is an inside source- he will be betraying their trust placed in confidence and possibly jeapordizing our national security. Pakistanis could die possibly due to such leaks.

Makes sense. Since first system would be delivered this year end which was quite quick delievery in my opinion but puzzle pieces are falling into one place now. . And we Know PAF bought One SAAB Transport aircraft last year. 130 Million Price is for the radar and associated systems. SAAB 2000 would be purchased separately.

saab_mar23a.jpg

I guess uptill 2020, PAF would buy 1 SAAB erieye each year.
As is done, the budget is finite for each year and divided. If for whatever reason they are unable to allocate a set budget to anything useful- they'll buy new staff cars or build new mountain resorts.

Assuming that there is an inside source- he will be betraying their trust placed in confidence and possibly jeapordizing our national security. Pakistanis could die possibly due to such leaks.

As is done, the budget is finite for each year and divided. If for whatever reason they are unable to allocate a set budget to anything useful- they'll buy new staff cars or build new mountain resorts.

You know, lately I have been thinking maybe MastanKhan was a moderator with handle Oscar but his internal turmoil led him to resign from moderator duty so he could attack with both guns blazing.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, you have been sounding increasingly acerbic.

You know, lately I have been thinking maybe MastanKhan was a moderator with handle Oscar but his internal turmoil led him to resign from moderator duty so he could attack with both guns blazing.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, you have been sounding increasingly acerbic.
When optimism and hope do nothing to turn a nation around, tell them they are worthless scum that are dead in 5years until they get some shame. I want to test the limits of beghairti in Pakistan.

How much fault can they ignore and sing merry songs until they finally wake up?
Or are their stomachs soo full with food that they dare not to

Every thread is destroyed/ruined with information from his moles(sources) in the AHQ, NHQ and GHQ. It's a pity our Intel can't dismantle his network of sources. At times he quotes Horus as his source and even his source is like: WOAH! did I really say that o_O?
He has started acting like that Viper guy who trolled every thread with his insider info.
Dude the things I post are not big secret any one close to PAF and specially senior guys would know them. They are all openly being discussed in PAF. Horus is my source on rifles mainly. He hardly tells anything about Navy or Air Force but he has proven to be 100 % accurate on every news which he has told me.

Is it a coincidence cost of 3 AEWC and Recovery of One 4th Aewc is same ?

Untitled_1106.png
So all 4 SAAB AWACS are back in service and 4 Chinese AWACS also in service and soon 3 more SAAB awacs will join the service making total of 11 that is massive number

Dude the things I post are not big secret any one close to PAF and specially senior guys would know them. They are all openly being discussed in PAF. Horus is my source on rifles mainly. He hardly tells anything about Navy or Air Force but he has proven to be 100 % accurate on every news which he has told me.

So all 4 SAAB AWACS are back in service and 4 Chinese AWACS also in service and soon 3 more SAAB awacs will join the service making total of 11 that is massive number

Plus one additional passenger version unless j019 was converted to spares

Paf established D or depot level facility for Saab and I or intermediate level for il78

Per latest docs modp and paf history

When optimism and hope do nothing to turn a nation around, tell them they are worthless scum that are dead in 5years until they get some shame. I want to test the limits of beghairti in Pakistan.

How much fault can they ignore and sing merry songs until they finally wake up?
Or are their stomachs soo full with food that they dare not to

Sir, the rich are well and truly well fed. The poor have been plunged into utter despair and hopelessness. They hardly put a meal on the table for their children, and over time it has been drilled into people's heads that there is absolutely no way to change the status quo. So you see no mass revolts. The anti-Musharraf uprising was a very closely orchestrated show. I know for a fact that high level officials from Punjab police were completely in line with the foreign educated 'civil society'. The 'break the jail' effort by burger class spoilt rich kids was meant to satisfy their do-good tendencies. They would go to jail, and a few hours later, come out of it like staying at a motel.

I think the only way forward is to adopt rationality and principles in all types of interactions. Setting a good example may lead others to follow suit.

OPENLY DISCUSSED IN FRIKIN PAF, NOT ON THE BLOODY INTERNET MISTER!!! I know more military people, serving relatives at high positions of sensitive tasks, yet I know they would never disclose info and even if they did I'd keep my mouth shut for Pakistan sake. Please even if you have a source , don't talk about any secrets here. The Indians bought the carl gustav and it was literally flying everywhere in the news. We bought our system and the world's asleep. Let's not wake it up

Obviously they're no secret, we all know PAF is procuring aircrafts, we all know the army is procuring tanks and artillery etc and we all are aware of our navy's acquisition of naval platforms. But you on every thread bring your mythological sources and divert the topic. If your sources are the guys at pakdef.org, you may give them the due credit and most of us would deem you and your sources trustworthy.
Just because your source "claims" that SCAR outperformed most of the other competitors, don't require you to cheerlead. By now, you should be aware of the fact that our military don't select a weapon just because it performed the best. Instead of stubbornly defending your claims, kindly engage in a professional manner, discuss the technical aspects and the practical implications. You are considered one of the best poster on this forum, we would like that trend to continue.

Obviously they're no secret, we all know PAF is procuring aircrafts, we all know the army is procuring tanks and artillery etc and we all are aware of our navy's acquisition of naval platforms. But you on every thread bring your mythological sources and divert the topic. If your sources are the guys at pakdef.org, you may give them the due credit and most of us would deem you and your sources trustworthy.
Just because your source "claims" that SCAR outperformed most of the other competitors, don't require you to cheerlead. By now, you should be aware of the fact that our military don't select a weapon just because it performed the best. Instead of stubbornly defending your claims, kindly engage in a professional manner, discuss the technical aspects and the practical implications. You are considered one of the best poster on this forum, we would like that trend to continue.
I can do nothing about it if I have managed to establish sources over several years. And as for knowing everything no not all is known like many didn't knew about procurement of Altocan 100 from Spain

Pakistan has military cups and India has captured Kashmir! India Violating human rights in Kashmir, but western media is blind!
and people been hanged in bangladesh and its ignored..every idiot knows its all about money
pakistan need to forge a regional military industry alliance with turkey, GCC and china via "Joint venture"

If I remember correctly, few years ago an over enthusiastic poster revealed some info out that wasn't supposed to, and we ended up in a cancelled deal. @Oscar Can shed more light
What was the info he leaked ?
honestly, this delusion that RAW has to rely on simple information from pdf has to go

if RAW/military intelligence doesnt know about foreign procurement from western sources or even an idea what is happening with china in terms of procurement and has to rely on pdf, than its is nothing but professional incompetence on their part. and trust me they are not incompetent, look at whats happening

Guys this may be off topic but the fm90 paraded last year a similar sam to it can also be seen in the 1983 march past video
STRANGE

and people been hanged in bangladesh and its ignored..every idiot knows its all about money
pakistan need to forge a regional military industry alliance with turkey, GCC and china via "Joint venture"

honestly, this delusion that RAW has to rely on simple information from pdf has to go

if RAW/military intelligence doesnt know about foreign procurement from western sources or even an idea what is happening with china in terms of procurement and has to rely on pdf, than its is nothing but professional incompetence on their part. and trust me they are not incompetent, look at whats happening
And the ignorance that this cannot be used as source of info too needs to go. There are various sources, one of which could be PDF. Hence which is why it is better to keep mouth shut than acting like a child on fb and revealing more than required. I'm sure you're also aware of the saga that was surrounded when a supposed deal was abut to be announced. Posters like @Zarvan Need to educate on online posting etiquettes. I am shocked with so much content posted under his name he hasn't learned a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom