What's new

Pakistan to get more SAAB 2000 Erieyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do nothing ??!?
What are you a teenager who just had a crush on his teacher and can't keep it secret with friends.

You seriously need to grow up and stop revealing every tom dickmharry report you get. Kid
No I am none I am a defence enthusiast who focuses on making contacts and getting information on defence and security matters 24\7. This is not my job but my passion and Junoon.

They also have few Marine Time Security crafts , any chance to get 2 of these units as well

No I am none I am a defence enthusiast who focuses on making contacts and getting information on defence and security matters 24\7. This is not my job but my passion and Junoon.
And then blabbering the info like a teenage girl whom can't control her feelings ?

Grow up for F sake.

@Dazzler , you are right. They wil sell anything & everything to india despite their human-rights records. Being at bombardier years ago, i am aware of their cheap tactics. This goes for almost all european countries without exception. They never sell a product until they have all contingencies in place. I have heard people saying offline, we'll sell a country our AeSp products and make arrangements for proxies to take out these assetts, making money and extracting political advantage from both sides. Pakistan beware.
does bombardier sell weapons?
or is it a case of selling high end global 6000's to the corrupt leaders?
and what are these cheap tactics?

Hi,

I am going to up date my comments---.

It is not a revenge per say---but it is the proper way to do it---.

Just like I stated in the past---the best way to get the F16 BLK 52 from the U S was to get the chinese J10's---a 20 of them on a lease would have done the job.

You have to remember---if they produce---they have to sell---. If they are facing objections from their public---you have to GIVE THEM WAYS to overcome that objection.

Before the ZDK's---the swedes stated they won't sell to us anymore---okay. But now with the ZDK's in service---they can tell their public---Pak already has a similar system in place---if we won't do it---someone else will.

So the swedes are not doing anything that would change the balance of power in the region---.

You have to know and feel the temperature and mood of the selling nation and you need to " set them up right " to ask them for the product---so that they cannot refuse you---.

It is the worst thing that you can tell them that the J10 is no good and we love the F16 and cannot live without it---.

We must not forget that fundamental fact----there are those on the other side who like us and want to do business with us---and then there are those who do not like us.

So---in order for us to get the job done right---we need to set up the stage right for those who want to help us---give them ways and means---excuses and reasons why they should sell us---even though we know that they are making money on us---but still---this is a game that needs to be played for the consumer---for the seller---for the audience.

Man you r too good!!! Very well described!! Live long and healthy brother!!!

When optimism and hope do nothing to turn a nation around, tell them they are worthless scum that are dead in 5years until they get some shame. I want to test the limits of beghairti in Pakistan.

How much fault can they ignore and sing merry songs until they finally wake up?
Or are their stomachs soo full with food that they dare not to
Forgive me but my english in not that good
Oscar and saw your other post too in other thread so this one is reply for both
You are right but Problem is Majority of Pakistani nation is they are emotional and have no patience
tell me what society doesnt have these problems or didnt face these problems it takes time to solve the problem
To understand that you must see and try understand full scenario and the conditions in which Pakistan came into existence
problem you have to see
Pakistan from its start hasnt been able to fully stable itself power grabs wars , incompetent leaders , society as a whole is filled with corrupts , goons pakistan in in its short span has faced much and more and much worse than many countries have seen in there whole existence
What amazes how its still surviving and some where at least some thing was done right
Yes there is darkness but there is light too ,hunger in younger generation for the progress of Pakistan.
Still in teenage tantrum phase
Pakistan is a young country when you compare it to others and there wasnt much almost nothing at the time of the creation of Pakistan biggest lost not enough human capital majority of its citizens were uneducated , identity crisis , wars , mass human migration in other words sh1t load of problems and no one to guide
there was almost nothing beside few areas , just 70 years ago , age of normal human being
As its part of life human life and behaviour to learn from there mistakes
Pakistan still needs atleast 40 to 60 more years for the proper change
Even with all there faults there is still hope in shspe of you and others who are still willing to stand up for there country.
As Muslims we must not lose hope and InshAllah things will get better
Its darkest before dawn

Yes, in partnership with Boeing. As always two hands are needed for clapping.
does bombardier sell weapons?
or is it a case of selling high end global 6000's to the corrupt leaders?
and what are these cheap tactics?

Last edited:
Yes, in partnership with Boeing. As always two hands are needed for clapping.
i fail to see how bombardier can be used as a hand to clamp.
what do you mean by proxies?
and what are the tactics?

Please don't cross red line in your passion for defence.

Bhai Bas kardow Bas...

One either fights capatalism (almost impossible in this age) or submits to it, loves it, cares for it, slowly bends it to one's will and then channels it in such a way so as national interest and the human capatalistic instinct become one, each dependant upon the other for survival (the American way).

The remedy to every dilemna lies in the 3 basic human instincts, one just has to look close enough.

Pakistan to obtain three more Saab 2000 AEW&C aircraft

• 31 MAY, 2017
  • SOURCE: FLIGHTGLOBAL.COM
  • BY: GREG WALDRON
  • SINGAPORE

Pakistan will obtain three new Saab 2000 airborne early warning & control (AEW&C) aircraft.

A source with knowledge of the acquisition says the aircraft will be equipped with the Swedish firm's Erieye radar system, which can track both air and surface targets.

On 15 May, Saab released a statement that it had signed a contract with an undisclosed customer in the airborne early warning & control segment valued at SEK1.35 billion ($155 million). It said that deliveries would run from 2017 to 2020, with the order to be booked within the next six months.

"The effectiveness of the contract is subject to the fulfillment of certain conditions, among others, financial conditions," said Saab. "All conditions are expected to be fulfilled within the coming 6 months. The industry’s nature is such that due to circumstances concerning the product and customer, further information about the customer will not be announced."

Flight Fleets Analyzer shows that Pakistan operates eight AEW&C assets. It has four Saab 2000 AEW&C platforms, and four Chinese-produced Shaanxi Y-8's configured for the AEW&C mission.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/a...btain-three-more-saab-2000-aewc-aircr-437732/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom