What's new

Pakistan to get more SAAB 2000 Erieyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you have no inside source, and there is no official talk on this subject, does that mean your are spreading rumors to say it politely or spreading lies to say it straight?
I have inside source joke was my source being in the meeting. I am not going to tell you my source but Air Chief is meeting Nawaz for a reason. Pakistan was looking at Rafale deal and the moment it was finalized Pakistan started looking for answer. And now we would soon go for it.

I have inside source joke was my source being in the meeting. I am not going to tell you my source but Air Chief is meeting Nawaz for a reason. Pakistan was looking at Rafale deal and the moment it was finalized Pakistan started looking for answer. And now we would soon go for it.
Wow hold your horses Hazrat where the hell did Rafale come from? So in your list of EF, SU35 and now Rafale as well.

will unicorns be coming as well Hazrat?

Wow hold your horses Hazrat where the hell did Rafale come from? So in your list of EF, SU35 and now Rafale as well.

will unicorns be coming as well Hazrat?
I am talking about Indian deal of Rafael

@The Eagle Can we please put an end to insider source now ?

@The Eagle Can we please put an end to insider source now ?
Every thread is destroyed/ruined with information from his moles(sources) in the AHQ, NHQ and GHQ. It's a pity our Intel can't dismantle his network of sources. At times he quotes Horus as his source and even his source is like: WOAH! did I really say that o_O?
He has started acting like that Viper guy who trolled every thread with his insider info.

Every thread is destroyed/ruined with information from his moles(sources) in the AHQ, NHQ and GHQ. It's a pity our Intel can't dismantle his network of sources. At times he quotes Horus as his source and even his source is like: WOAH! did I really say that o_O?
He has started acting like that Viper guy who trolled every thread with his insider info.
:lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry brother we have the money and PAF is looking for a Jet and as far as I know PAF is preparing to get J-10 C with TOT and Kamra is being prepared for that but getting J-10 C is not a big deal the real problem is coming between EF and SU-35. PAF is favoring EF but our PM and his FM wants PAF to get SU-35 from Russia. That is the reason why PAF Chief has met Nawaz around 10 times in past few months @MastanKhan
Hey why don't they get a couple of dozen of both of them then?
Everyone can go home happy!!

If I remember correctly, few years ago an over enthusiastic poster revealed some info out that wasn't supposed to, and we ended up in a cancelled deal. @Oscar Can shed more light

If I remember correctly, few years ago an over enthusiastic poster revealed some info out that wasn't supposed to, and we ended up in a cancelled deal. @Oscar Can shed more light
Well, that guy revealed actual information. Our friend on the other hand keeps on blabbering about non existent defense deals and supplement his claims by adding "according to my source(s)"
You may visit the thread for assault rifles. Only 10% is genuine discussion with facts and figures. The rest is SCARavan.
*Sorry my friend, no hard feelings*

Is it a coincidence cost of 3 AEWC and Recovery of One 4th Aewc is same ?

Untitled_1106.png

Is it a coincidence cost of 3 AEWC and Recovery of One 4th Aewc is same ?

Untitled_1106.png

Sir, you beat me to it. I think the 'Recovery of 4th AE&W System' is definitely linked, and given the MoDP yearbook definitely gives 01 as the quantity, we are looking at a high value purchase. Since it says 'recovery', it would imply that this particular system would be in accordance with the old system. We should wait for the FY17-17 yearbook or some later yearbook to find details on the other purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom