What's new

Pakistan to form it's own T20 league like IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm convinced now that it is possible, PPL will be bigger, more successful and more popular than IPL and Gashtbhai is going to do it with the help of the other decent fellow who calls other's sisters and daughters he does not even know - prostitutes.

So when that happens, feel free to have the last laugh on the very thread, do keep us updated, we are following with interest :pop:

please report this guys thread.. we know exactly what he is saying about pakistanis

MOD hasn't taken any action...

please report this guys thread.. we know exactly what he is saying about pakistanis

Dude, I have no idea what you are on about. I'm clearly referring to this guy and his post (that you thanked btw)

IPL is masala cricket with few bollywood prost***s and other mujra ladies. What the hell they have to do in grounds ? keep them away.

I hope mods take a look at all the abuse and racism you are hurling at me and others for not sharing your pipedream.

I just want to clearfy that i was citing the saftey of the dancer whom might fallover while dancing and cause health hazord for the spectator

How do you survive in Canada with such poor english? do read my post again, i've not said you said that.

don't try to be cleaver you ******* dirty bag piece of **** assshole, look like a complete ***

you've specifically said my nick and said other.. can be anyone

maybe you should take english lessons of your own you piece of **** assholes

do you know what the word with and he means..

I've request mods to delete this assholes and ban him he's referring to pakistanis sisters being prostitues, if you were in front of me i would behead your monkey *** ***

pakistanis please report this scums post.. i've already done so but mod hasn't taken any action

someone report this N I GGER monkeys thread.. put him back to the jungle where he belongs
Dude, keep a grip on it. You must be in the wrong forum because there is NO excuse to use such language around here.

Moreover, from what I've read, Fateh didn't call anyone a prostitute

IPL is masala cricket with few bollywood prost***s and other mujra ladies. What the hell they have to do in grounds ? keep them away.
Ease up there, this is a forum that appreciates aggressive debate, but not trash talk.

Gasht, you actually thanked this post, where ladies were being declared as Prostitutes.

Thank you and :wave: You just prove to be the weakest link :D

yes sharjah and abu dhabi will be great for these type of tournments specially sharjah who from last 10 years not seen the cricket world's best odi ground and if we can arrange their we willl get a millions in first season their is huge fan following of pathans and to pakistan cricket home aways from home true home

why not orginise in dubai
Man that would be awesome! Dream come true for me!

I'm so half convinced to pack up and go to the Carribean this summer for the T20 WC!

I actually had full plans to goto India during WC11, but now I'm not so sure.

Man that would be awesome! Dream come true for me!

I'm so half convinced to pack up and go to the Carribean this summer for the T20 WC!

I actually had full plans to goto India during WC11, but now I'm not so sure.

I was hoping they would organize the IPL here in Dubai instead of south africa last year.

About your planned trip to India - its a pity if you can't / don't want to go due to politics. This politics is the subcontinents undoing :(

I was hoping they would organize the IPL here in Dubai instead of south africa last year.

About your planned trip to India - its a pity if you can't / don't want to go due to politics. This politics is the subcontinents undoing :(
Its not just me, a lot of people were planning to go from Pakistan. If there was ever an excuse to go to India, its the World Cup.

During the last world cup that we jointly hosted, the common exchanges were not there, Visas for almost non-existent.

I'm not avoiding it out of protest, a person has to think for their family. VHP, Shiv Sena, what will they do? Would I get whacked for cheering an Indian wicket fall?

In Pakistan the situation is much different. People are not fanatical after cricket and no party mixes cricket with politics. Whenever India gets pissed off from Pakistan the first thing they do is, attack cricket. It is evident that Indian emotions are out of control when it comes to cricket and these are factors we need to consider. If I go, I'd be there with a lot of family. And people don't take risks with family.

Its not just me, a lot of people were planning to go from Pakistan. If there was ever an excuse to go to India, its the World Cup.

During the last world cup that we jointly hosted, the common exchanges were not there, Visas for almost non-existent.

I'm not avoiding it out of protest, a person has to think for their family. VHP, Shiv Sena, what will they do? Would I get whacked for cheering an Indian wicket fall?

In Pakistan the situation is much different. People are not fanatical after cricket and no party mixes cricket with politics. Whenever India gets pissed off from Pakistan the first thing they do is, attack cricket. It is evident that Indian emotions are out of control when it comes to cricket and these are factors we need to consider. If I go, I'd be there with a lot of family. And people don't take risks with family.

I get it Asim.. And that's exactly what our friend is pointing out about politics in the subcontinent. While you feel that its not that fanatical in Pakistan, folks over here feel that India is relatively moderate (bar the Shiv Sena and MNS jokers..)

Ask a normal Indian if he would go to Pakistan for an extended period of time and you will get the same answer in 99.9% of cases. One of our companies vendor (which is a fairly large conglomerate with revenues exceeding $1.3 billion ) actually pays hardship allowances to its employees who need to be stationed in Pakistan..

So its a perception game friend and both our countries seem to be loosing in it at this time..

20/20 should be limited to end of year december month league
1 month event ... THATS it .....

And should be run by ICC

3 clubs from Australia , 3 From West Indies, 3 from India , 3 from Pakistan, 3 from England, 3from srilanka, 3 from Bangladesh

I hate 20/20 ...

Test cricket is read deal if you have GOOD wickets like in Australia
or One day....20/20 is a joke

I'm not blaming you, although i'm going to say its a bit exaggerated, just the way you would to my friend who refused to take a flight because it was only stopping over at karachi.

I totally understand your fear, why even i'll have it if i were to find myself in a pakistani city today, i'd watch how i behave, what i say etc etc.

About india being more fanatical in any manner compared to pakistan, again an indian would disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion. I'd recommend you divide the bad news you hear in india by the size of india and then you might see things differently.

20/20 should be limited to end of year december month league
1 month event ... THATS it .....

And should be run by ICC

3 clubs from Australia , 3 From West Indies, 3 from India , 3 from Pakistan, 3 from England, 3from srilanka, 3 from Bangladesh

I hate 20/20 ...

Test cricket is read deal if you have GOOD wickets like in Australia
or One day....20/20 is a joke

Its supposed to be like a movie..And you are right.. game of Cricket is sidelined in this format for the sake of entertainment.. Well, to each his own.. I dont like it too much either..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom