What's new

Pakistan to form it's own T20 league like IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPL totally runs on money.Its more like show business tan cricket.Where will the money come from to start something in the line of IPL? Then comes the question of security.No matches were held in Pakistan due to security reasons even during this World cup.That is also a big reason that will keep the sponsors away.
Terrorism...and now,what a mess.

i have business plan which will allow greater capital then IPL league i can't Divulge such secrets to our rivals...

our main recruiting aim would be to scout domestic players like in the states and so there is durability and profitability...etc..

ohh really, so what are you waiting for then ? Christmas ?

is the KFC big Bash the australian equivelant of the IPL?

Edit:Just found the KFC big bash is being replaced by the Big Bash League

Pakistan Cricket league,Asian Cricket league,International cricket league,Arab Cricket league all supported by pakistan to rival IPL.

When will this people understand,u cant rival IPL.

Cricket business in India is on the same level with Soccer business in Europe,u cant mess with us,the magnitude of the money involved is so high that it can make u bankrupt if u hold's this rivalry mentality.

There can be no rival to IPL by any of cricketing nations let alone Pakistan.

The money that Indian corporates can pour in cricket cant be matched by others.

Good initiative if true but trying to compete with IPL is bad idea.

As we have seen that this idea was born a year before, what is the current status? Will there be any PPL at any chance? Who will Sponsor it?

As we have seen that this idea was born a year before, what is the current status? Will there be any PPL at any chance? Who will Sponsor it?

If they conduct it in U A E, then will be a success, but can't compete IPL

Pakistan Cricket league,Asian Cricket league,International cricket league,Arab Cricket league all supported by pakistan to rival IPL.

When will this people understand,u cant rival IPL.

Cricket business in India is on the same level with Soccer business in Europe,u cant mess with us,the magnitude of the money involved is so high that it can make u bankrupt if u hold's this rivalry mentality.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

please dont even compare it with the soccer industry, how many talented cricketers you are producin through this league, EPL is followed through out the world, where in the world is your ipl followed outside india?? i know ipl has ot loads of money invested but it esp holds not entertainment and no use aside money exhibition

i saw the first edition and then lost interest, its best when you havent got any entertainment, not even dramas, and you watch ipl, this is not the same case with football leagues

is the KFC big Bash the australian equivelant of the IPL?

Edit:Just found the KFC big bash is being replaced by the Big Bash League

its not very popular but many pakistanis have played for this league including umer gul and afridi

please dont even compare it with the soccer industry, how many talented cricketers you are producin through this league, EPL is followed through out the world, where in the world is your ipl followed outside india?? i know ipl has ot loads of money invested but it esp holds not entertainment and no use aside money exhibition

i saw the first edition and then lost interest, its best when you havent got any entertainment, not even dramas, and you watch ipl, this is not the same case with football leagues

I think he gave a comparative example for general purpose. We all know that Football has more following worldwide than cricket which is only dominant in 14 nations while has a very small part in remaining 86 countries registered with ICC. Oh and just for info, Cricket has more viewers when compared to football as a passion, simply because India has more people than entire Europe combined as well as geographically if we exclude Russia; if we are willing to exclude sundries like non-European fans of League level soccer matches.

The point of his post is that Cricket where it is followed has a very powerful status in our country and to rival that is a tough task. Technically, even England and Australia have local leagues of cricket matches. But still all the teams are interested in moving on to IPL simply because it is a big ticket platform for not just money but also recruiting potentially good cricket players for the future of all participating international teams.

see this u "big heart" guy..

Major sports broadcasts

The sporting event with the largest worldwide audience is the FIFA World Cup. Other events that have been described as "the most watched" per various definitions include the Summer Olympic Games, Cricket World Cup, UEFA Champions League, Tour de France, Rugby World Cup (rugby union), Indian Premier League, Super Bowl, and the FIA Formula One World Championship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadcasting_of_sports_events#Major_sports_broadcasts

Pakistan very own IPL will be a total flop, if its trying to compete with India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom