What's new

Pakistan to form it's own T20 league like IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

please dont even compare it with the soccer industry, how many talented cricketers you are producin through this league, EPL is followed through out the world, where in the world is your ipl followed outside india?? i know ipl has ot loads of money invested but it esp holds not entertainment and no use aside money exhibition

i saw the first edition and then lost interest, its best when you havent got any entertainment, not even dramas, and you watch ipl, this is not the same case with football leagues

I dont think I need to answer about it anymore as my compatriots had beautifully explained it,anyway I was talking about money involved.

Do u know that the avg per week earning of IPL is second highest in the world,now dont ask for source,u can also use google to find that,their r lot more factors with which I can explain why did i compared IPL with European football.

Do u know that the avg per week earning of IPL is second highest in the world,now dont ask for source,u can also use google to find that,their r lot more factors with which I can explain why did i compared IPL with European football.

European footballs clubs just look at the talent and performances of players irrespective of their race, or nationality before giving them contract but in case of IPL its just about money, glamour and as someone said that if u will do some criticism on india then you will not get any place in IPL no matter how good cricters you are...thats where you are behind these football club ..they don't mix politics with game

well,if pakistan forms its own league,it would be great! It will provide chance for several other nations and its upcoming players. It will also act as an image booster for pakistan,and it will bring in
Much revenues too!

The thread was started in Dec 2009, and Pakistani league is nowhere in sight. Why not lock it? A new one can be started when this leaugue is launched. Hope it is before kyamat!

European footballs clubs just look at the talent and performances of players irrespective of their race, or nationality before giving them contract but in case of IPL its just about money, glamour and as someone said that if u will do some criticism on india then you will not get any place in IPL no matter how good cricters you are...thats where you are behind these football club ..they don't mix politics with game

I think our player play cricket not football so dnt mix cricket with football..

UAE - Pakistan league would be best solution with perhaps west indies board involved , and others

Ideal would be to get the indian guy who did all the work in setting up sponsors etc who was let go by IPL

The thread was started in Dec 2009, and Pakistani league is nowhere in sight. Why not lock it? A new one can be started when this leaugue is launched. Hope it is before kyamat!

when PPL get formed why not to organize matches between indian n pakistani league team :azn: i am sure our guys will crush ur leagues :devil:

according to Wiki its PSL ( Pakistan Super League ) not PPL.

The Pakistan Super League or PSL, is a proposed Twenty20 cricket competition created by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB). The first season of the Pakistan Super League is expected to begin in 2011 and will replace Pakistan's current RBS League.

Structure

The structure of the league will be modeled on the Indian Premier League[1][2], making use of the franchise model.
[edit]Current & Proposed Franchises

At the current moment the following thirteen teams are thought to make up the PSL. They are to be shuffled into one group of 4 and three groups of 3 every year unless and until one or more of the proposed teams are inducted.

Punjab Region
Faisalabad Wolves
Islamabad Leopards
Lahore Eagles
Lahore Lions
Multan Tigers
Rawalpindi Rams
Sialkot Stallions

Sindh Region
Hyderabad Hawks
Karachi Dolphins
Karachi Zebras
[edit]Khyber Paktunkhwa Region
Abbottabad Rhinos
Peshawar Panthers
[edit]Baluchistan Regions
Quetta Bears
[edit]Proposed Teams
Bahawalpur Bulls
Mardan Warriors
Muzafarabad Mavericks
Nawabshah Kangaroos
Sukkar Sharks
Gujrat Rockets

Players

The Tournament would also be expanded to possibly include foreign players, however at the moment only Pakistani players will be participating.
[edit]Television rights and sponsorships

GEO Super
TEN Sports

Just a evil thought

Give a chance to Pakistani players in IPL once PPL is formed with more money. then
Purchase all the players of PPL first then once the PPL is not left with charming players.
Then purchase PPL.

Pakistan very own IPL will be a total flop, if its trying to compete with India.

it depends, that if its more entertaining then ipl, then, it will be more watched than your ipl

Just a evil thought

Give a chance to Pakistani players in IPL once PPL is formed with more money. then
Purchase all the players of PPL first then once the PPL is not left with charming players.
Then purchase PPL.

SShhhhh :lol:

it depends, that if its more entertaining then ipl, then, it will be more watched than your ipl

Dude what are you talking about?League's name going on for 2 years nothing happening some one is saying it is Pakistan super league someone saying PPL :rofl: what's happening here?:D

haha but tell me something how will you get those dancers in Islamic Republic of Pakistan to make it entertaining hahah kidding :D

haha but tell me something how will you get those dancers in Islamic Republic of Pakistan to make it entertaining hahah kidding :D

well well well, divya was lecturing abt punaam panday, and that to respect the females, what do we have here???

ipl is all about dancers isnt it, those white ladies?? nice one

Dude what are you talking about?League's name going on for 2 years nothing happening some one is saying it is Pakistan super league someone saying PPL :rofl: what's happening here?:D

pakistan's super league has existed even before your ipl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom