What's new

Pakistan to form it's own T20 league like IPL

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^
He's talking about the health Hazards for the conman spectator nothing wrong with that

IPL is masala cricket with few bollywood prost***s and other mujra ladies. What the hell they have to do in grounds ? keep them away.

commend you for advocating good health practices for the paying fans

definitely deserve praise

Actually I'm convinced now that it is possible, PPL will be bigger, more successful and more popular than IPL and Gashtbhai is going to do it with the help of the other decent fellow who calls other's sisters and daughters he does not even know - prostitutes.

So when that happens, feel free to have the last laugh on the very thread, do keep us updated, we are following with interest :pop:

Last edited:
Neutral link pls that he said what you mean he said.

RAW has been supporting the Tamil separatist

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said here on Sunday that Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapakse was of the opinion that terrorist elements in his country might be involved in acts of violence in Pakistan.

Mr Gilani said that during his recent meeting in Libya, the Sri Lankan leader had told him there were indications that elements in Sri Lanka were linked to incidents of terrorism in Pakistan, including the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.
He said that investigators in both countries were also looking into reports that terrorists in Pakistan had received finances from Sri Lanka. Dawn

The entire domestic circuit in pakistan is organized by the private corperate sector
:yahoo::yahoo:

what is IPL worth, generous guess 1.8 billion, since we're 1/3 the size i'm pretty sure we can come up with 540 million.. how much did it cost to start ipl??? 4 to 5 hundred million Correspondingly it would cost around 100 to 200 million, which is alot of money for pakistani players

1/3rd the size?

Which year is this?

Actually I'm convinced now that it is possible, PPL will be bigger, more successful and more popular than IPL and Gashtbhai is going to do it with the help of the other decent fellow who calls other's sisters and daughters he does not even know - prostitutes.

So when that happens, feel free to have the last laugh on the very thread, do keep us updated, we are following with interfest :pop:

you piece scum **** asshole when did i call them postitutes you F** M* **** *** ** learn to read

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani said here on Sunday that Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapakse was of the opinion that terrorist elements in his country might be involved in acts of violence in Pakistan.

Mr Gilani said that during his recent meeting in Libya, the Sri Lankan leader had told him there were indications that elements in Sri Lanka were linked to incidents of terrorism in Pakistan, including the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.
He said that investigators in both countries were also looking into reports that terrorists in Pakistan had received finances from Sri Lanka. Dawn

Yes those attackers did look tamil.

you piece scum **** asshole when did i call them postitutes you F** M* **** *** ** learn to read

How do you survive in Canada with such poor english? do read my post again, i've not said you said that.

About the expletives you are using against everyone, not your fault if you were brought up that way.

Well let me enlighten you...

Allegations of RAW's support to the LTTE ceased after 80's. SL is not Pakistan and RAW had nothing to gain from waging a proxy war against it. If ever, there was initial support from Tamil nationalists of Tamil Nadu and nothing more. And Google IPKF, before you talk about India's support to LTTE. We lost a Prime Minister and over a thousand soldiers due to LTTE.

Even if it were true in the 80s then by your logic ISI had a hand in 9/11, Benazir Bhutto assassination and all terrorist activities in perpetuated with the help of Taliban. After all they Taliban were created by ISI, weren't they?

Check above....

And do everyone a favor and stop watching Zaid Hamid shows!

There is talk among the business and cooperate community of Pakistan to start a rival league to IPL..... which would include foreign regional cities as kabul and etc....

IPL in Kabul:rofl::rofl: Then Osama can also own a team. "Al queda bombers" and Mulla Omer's team will be "One eye Bins".:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maybe if pakistan could get sri lanka and bangladesh to form an asia premier league with the best 20/20 teams taking each other on.

please report this N IGGER monkey... so he can return back to his jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom