What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

Ok looks like you are serious,tell me which part you found akward or not correct.

It's not about awkward or incorrect, you said there was no relation in "blowing themselves up" and insurgency and i just quoted your post to remind you what you've just said.....
I-Iow stupid are you btw???:o::o::o:
What has insurgency and problems in energy sector has to do with my post??

LOL by world u mean yr big daddy america they yr welcome. AND BTW im laughing at yr nation's defeat...Because yr Dhoti Army cant even stand against us.
hehehe....
never see an more delusion entity.....
you and ur country run to ur america papa..after every shot india fire.....
even now ur country is trying to bring ur daddy ammerica for meddling on kashmir issue.......:lol::lol:

If such a situation arise, India is doomed.......our defense industry is almost non-existent, we rely mainly on import(due to our corrupt politicians).....
No-matter how much the internet Indians jump......if somehow the import line is cut.....India is 'easy-meat'.....

Last edited:
It's not about awkward or incorrect, you said there was no relation in "blowing themselves up" and insurgency and i just quoted your post to remind you what you've just said.....
I-Iow stupid are you btw???:o::o::o:
Your stupidity is just infinite,i never said that there is no difference bw insurgency and "blowing themsleves up" My response was after you posted this
Just about billions of dollars of investment in the energy sector

If such a situation arise, India is doomed.......our defense industry is almost non-existent, we rely mainly on import(due to our corrupt politicians).....
No-matter how much the internet Indians jump......if somehow the import line is cut.....India is 'easy-meat'.....
it will never happen

incase it happens,it will ultimately lead to the third world war
and chinese arent that stupid that they will risk their trillion $ economy and everything for their deeper than ocean friendship and a stupid piece of land...........

its just the defence ministry wants more funds..........

We dont have nukes and missiles just to display in parades. And those missiles are indegenous. If we are destined to loose, why not escalate it to nuclear level and take everybody with us?:smokin:

What is it with indian media..... i think i have gone through countless articles of these bullshit of two front war on this forum, iaf is below its strength, blah blah.... its like a monthly dose of these article on pdf....

Its always ready to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

If again Pak starts a war with India - which they wont - not in the critical condition they are in (war cannot be fought on doles and handouts) - China will not interfere,

But if there's a war with China, then there is a likelyhood that Pakistan will also attack.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL LOL LOL

The only thing that is LOL here is your impressive talent for denial...

Lets see:

-1948: IA completely holds Pakistani advance into Kashmir after India intervenes (note that Kashmir was an independent nation at that time)

- 1965: Indian Army stops Pakistans attempt to get the Indian part Kashmir despite massive political and internal military troubles and even manages to bring the fight to Pakistani soil... a few km outside of Lahore ! Attempt to capture Kashmir successfully foiled.

- 1972: No comment required I guess

- 1984: IA wins on the highest Battlefield in the world when a couple of IA regulars under Bhana Singh capture strategic locations from SSG commandos in hand to hand combat

-1999: After initially being surprised and driven off several strategic positions in Kargil, the IA recaptures those well entrenched mountain positions in almost suicidal head on attacks. Attempt to capture Kashmir successfully foiled.

IAF beating its chest for more money for arms. India doesn't face a threat from Pakistan and China, unless it invades Pakistan or China.
Why can't India just hijack some Pakistani fighter jets and take them across the border. In that way our quota will be met. It's not like the Pakistanis need the jets. I mean anybody can enter their airspace and remove a person from the center of their military compounds. All they do is switch off the lights and wait for the bogeyman to leave :D

Won't do, our requirements are quality planes. :D

Back
Top Bottom