What's new

Pakistan to fish in troubled water, if China launches offensive: IAF

with accidents in navy and falling C 130s .. it is proven that our capability should be enhanced

Mass production of fighter jets, missiles and support air crafts is the only answer to this combined threat. India should prepare for the worse case scenario.
People shitting outside is also one of the worst case scenarios....

Why can't India just hijack some Pakistani fighter jets and take them across the border. In that way our quota will be met. It's not like the Pakistanis need the jets. I mean anybody can enter their airspace and remove a person from the center of their military compounds. All they do is switch off the lights and wait for the bogeyman to leave
I beg you to do so. Dirty politics doesn't account for one's defensive inability. And btw the ability that we're (or you're) talking about here is top notch so even if it was there there isn't much shame as 6 billion dollar =! trillion dollars.

It is the country's security that is the prime interest and development is going on for a long time and there are some aggressive goals.

Far better than blowing themselves!!

I beg you to do so. Dirty politics doesn't account for one's defensive inability. And btw the ability that we're (or you're) talking about here is top notch so even if it was there there isn't much shame as 6 billion dollar =! trillion dollars.

It is the country's security that is the prime interest and development is going on for a long time and there are some aggressive goals.

Far better than blowing themselves!!
Yeah i agree with you! and with the peace talks succeeding the blowing up issue is going to get solve on our side at least, hoping for the best. Long live the Chinese. :D

Yeah i agree with you! and with the peace talks succeeding the blowing up issue is going to get solve on our side at least, hoping for the best. Long live the Chinese. :D

Ok dude !!

I would have appreciated if you have said Long live Pakistan ...... why chinese ?? :D

Some fetish related to India .... ??? :D

People shitting outside + blowing up themselves is also one of the most worst case scenarios....

Ok dude !!

I would have appreciated if you have said Long live Pakistan ...... why chinese ?? :D

Some fetish related to India .... ??? :D
You are expecting too much from Chinese Cheerleaders.

People shitting outside + blowing up themselves is also one of the most worst case scenarios....

You are expecting too much from Chinese Cheerleaders.
Just about billions of dollars of investment in the energy sector, nothing much of course, oh and btw bye bye to insurgency....:wave:
And i hope you get rid of yours too.

Pakistanis will not fish out because they do not like fish much, we will fish out because we bangladeshis love fishes :man_in_love: we will catch indian fishes with our lungis :sarcastic:
Good :tup: This serves a dual purpose. Most other fisherman will run away from the spot when you open your lungi for .. err shall we say fishing :haha: So you can fish alone. :tup:
So yer back :yay:

Pakistanis will not fish out because they do not like fish much, we will fish out because we bangladeshis love fishes :man_in_love: we will catch indian fishes with our lungis :sarcastic:
lol....
if u will catch indian fishes with lungi...
then indian fishes will tear off ur lungi...and will make holes that u cannot sew.....:sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom