What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

Drug lords , you are seriously mistaken . these are just some small time criminal , the drug lords are living comfortably in western hemisphere out of any danger associated with the trade.

if you cannot Deal with small Time criminals, how are you going to target their lords?

My name even can't be mentioned .

You are on an online forum where activity is not just logged but traced as well.

kinda overkill this 56 inch chest thumping

Look lets not be stupid or overexcited

The border should be fenced because its dangerous for both countries to leave it as it is

BOTH countries face issues there and BOTH will commence fencing to control the different groups from Jaish to BLA

Its as simple as that

Any stupidity about military action is just chest thumping by morons

India has far more military hardware then iran and Pakistan dosent give a flying fcuk about slapping india then why would we care about iran

We also had no issue in ensuring the USA, NATO, india gets ground down in Afghanistan

If Iranians want action then OFFER Pakistan a joint operation where we clear either side of the border
Build a credible border
Joint intelligence to target terrorists

Whatever you people are up to, I better build my wall.
images

@mohsen we must see were there is problem.
We don't import meth from afghanistan
It's another propaganda from Pakistan, and yes, later they will claim it's indians (as one of them mentioned Chabahar).

Security at our borders with Afghanistan is much tighter than Pakistan borders. that's why traffickers send their drugs to Iran through Pakistan.

Now we have an article which claims traffickers use the more dangerous path, and accuses Iran of a conspiracy against Saudi Arabia without mentioning that Pakistan itself is the source of importing raw materials to Iran.

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/1324215/انهدام-بزرگترین-باند-قاچاق-شیشه-ورود-افدرین-از-عراق-و-پاکستان

It's another propaganda from Pakistan, and yes, later they will claim it's indians (as one of them mentioned Chabahar).

Security at our borders with Afghanistan is much tighter than Pakistan borders. that's why traffickers send their drugs to Iran through Pakistan.

Now we have an article which claims traffickers use the more dangerous path, and accuses Iran of a conspiracy against Saudi Arabia without mentioning that Pakistan itself is the source of importing raw materials to Iran.

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/1324215/انهدام-بزرگترین-باند-قاچاق-شیشه-ورود-افدرین-از-عراق-و-پاکستان

I don’t understand, if it is that bad then why don’t Iran just fence its side of the border immediately? Why are they waiting for Pakistan to do it, no one is stopping Iranian military fencing its own side

I don’t understand, if it is that bad then why don’t Iran just fence its side of the border immediately? Why are they waiting for Pakistan to do it, no one is stopping Iranian military fencing its own side
Because of Money.

fencing without the use of electronic surveillance systems is only good against children.

There is no doubt that today they import the raw materials from abroad , but it was not the case several years ago . if you recall after that we started the crack down on them and well the crackdown was so severe that for sometimes it was impossible to find pseudoephedrine in drug stores .
But it still don't change the fact that there are a lot of small times criminals that I mentioned previously who convert ephedrine to different type of drugs and sell them in other countries.

Because of Money.

fencing without the use of electronic surveillance systems is only good against children.
Even using electronic surveillance systems is not enough specially in mountainous part of the border .the just easily find the blind spot . and let be honest when I was child no fence could stop me.

if you cannot Deal with small Time criminals, how are you going to target their lords?
Do you really believe the drug lords lives in Pakistan ?
No the real power behind these cartels lives far away . what you have here are just middleman and small time criminals .

And there are reasons that we had the highest rate of executing these criminals but sadly not anymore .

Why not just try with your Airforce?
I wonder why you are so keen on testing our airforce, but won't forget we managed to bomb just 3 miles of USA forces and they were not aware of it till we finished our works. I wonder how you are compared to them.

but honestly our air force belong to our army and they are tasked with protecting Iran against other invaders , when we want to deal with terrorist cells we send IRGC and they somehow like to use Missiles , I wonder how good Pakistan Anti-ballistics missile capabilities are in Baluchistan . by the way we tends to be able to film the exact location of where our missiles hit , I wonder when was the last time you did that?

I wonder why you are so keen on testing our airforce, but won't forget we managed to bomb just 3 miles of USA forces and they were not aware of it till we finished our works. I wonder how you are compared to them.

but honestly our air force belong to our army and they are tasked with protecting Iran against other invaders , when we want to deal with terrorist cells we send IRGC and they somehow like to use Missiles , I wonder how good Pakistan Anti-ballistics missile capabilities are in Baluchistan . by the way we tends to be able to film the exact location of where our missiles hit , I wonder when was the last time you did that?

How about. Pakistan just drops a nuke on you guys. Ends it all.

How about. Pakistan just drops a nuke on you guys. Ends it all.
well, its also a solution, but are you sure you can manage living with the consequence of that ? use Nukes against a non nuclear country , do you knew how much USA had to spent to clear the stigma associated with that .

Because of Money.

LOL!!! You have money to fund proxies all over middle east but no money for fence? Fact is that other than some occasional incidents, open borders is largely in favor of Iran, SW areas of Pakistan are full of oil and other products smuggled from Iran and Forex purchased from open market being smuggled to Iran.

Back
Top Bottom