What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

Don’t the West always complain that Iran is No.1 sponsor of terror? And yet Iran acting like it have moral high ground here to lecture Pak, even though it is Indian money funding these attack.

I though Iranian were clever govt, yet they can’t even join all the dots.

Don’t the West always complain that Iran is No.1 sponsor of terror? And yet Iran acting like it have moral high ground here to lecture Pak, even though it is Indian money funding these attack.

I though Iranian were clever govt, yet they can’t even join all the dots.
does the west have the moral high to decide who is the sponsor of terrorist and who is not

well, its also a solution, but are you sure you can manage living with the consequence of that ? use Nukes against a non nuclear country , do you knew how much USA had to spent to clear the stigma associated with that .

I’m glad, Ive made you understand the sheer stupidity of what you were suggesting. In your war room. you named your no1 enemy America to restrain us! From attacking you.

Anyways, Pakistan should not pay for the fence unless 50% is paid by Iran. And as for that Iranian General opening his mouth and spilling garbage, he should learn lessons from how india was publicly lynched on its arse. Iran is a small country - it needs to know its place.

LOL!!! You have money to fund proxies all over middle east but no money for fence? Fact is that other than some occasional incidents, open borders is largely in favor of Iran, SW areas of Pakistan are full of oil and other products smuggled from Iran and Forex purchased from open market being smuggled to Iran.
All exports/imports to and from Iran are in your favor.

Iran's government pays subsidy on many products including the gasoline, that's why they are much cheaper than the international market. so overall Pakistan pays less dollars for it and it helps your currency rate.

But it hurts Iran's economy, cause we are paying subsidy to Pakistan, we import gasoline from India, and sell it cheaper to Pakistan, so it has negative impact on our currency rate.

And what we import are the goods which are sanctioned, So pakistanis import it, then export it to Iran with higher price, no effect on your currency rate, but it creates job for Pakistanis, so again it's good for your economy.

--------

Through those so called proxies we have ruined our enemies' plans, if it wasn't for them, now we had to deal with isis terrorists inside Iran.

if we wouldn't help Hamas, Israel wouldn't need to expend billions of dollars to develop it's Iron dome, so they would have had more money to fund anti-Iranian terrorists inside Pakistan.

They are part of Iran's deterrence policy, those walls aren't.

Iran's government pays subsidy on many products including the gasoline, that's why they are much cheaper than the international market. so overall Pakistan pays less dollars for it and it helps your currency rate.

But it hurts Iran's economy, cause we are paying subsidy to Pakistan, we import gasoline from India, and sell it cheaper to Pakistan, so it has negative impact on our currency rate.

And what we import are the goods which are sanctioned, So pakistanis import it, then export it to Iran with higher price, no effect on your currency rate, but it creates job for Pakistanis, so again it's good for your economy.

1. Iran's gasoline import has been decreased drastically so impact of imported gasoline is not that much
2. You export crude & import gasoline. The forex you pay is difference between price of crude and refined oil plus transportation only, While you earn more forex (much needed to control free fall of IRR) by smuggling gasoline to Pakistan.
3. You are assuming that "smuggler" is charging price from Pakistani counter part as per price of Iranian gas stations (this is not how smuggling business work). So, no you are not giving any subsidy to Pakistanis.
4. Retail price (0.67 cents) of gasoline in Pakistan is inclusive of around 45% taxes other than profit margin of
Pakistan - So Forex outflow from Pakistan's perspective wouldn't be any different nor end consumer pays less price. Government of Pakistan incurred loss of revenues (gasoline is major source of revenue for GoP), only beneficiaries are people involved in smuggling and Iran who needs Forex because of sanctions.

And it's not just gasoline, Kerosene, Lubricant, Tiles, cutlery, ceramics even candies and chocolates are there in market now. Which items Pakistan imports and export to Iran on higher prices?

If Iran had any disadvantage in this smuggling then your government would have fenced border long ago.

Through those so called proxies we have ruined our enemies' plans, if it wasn't for them, now we had to deal with isis terrorists inside Iran.

if we wouldn't help Hamas, Israel wouldn't need to expend billions of dollars to develop it's Iron dome, so they would have had more money to fund anti-Iranian terrorists inside Pakistan.

Good for you, but keep in mind that when you are playing proxy games with others than don't expect that those others will not try to do same against you. So, when your foes succeed in scoring point than admit failure on part your LEAs instead of scapegoating Pakistan.

i don't think that iran wants to fire any missile inside pakistan.iran have good relations with pakistan but unfortunately,iran started to admire india and even speaking indian language.india is bitter enemy of pakistan and with aggressive posture of irgc comes consequences which they understand.pakistan can defend itself.irani missile attack on pakistan will surely change the policy of pakistan towards iran.more arabs,more proxy,more gateways to iran and in the end,irani people will die.it's so sad that irgc don't understand the basic thing.irgc knows pakistan is protecting their dirty work.change in pakistan policy towards iran will destroy iran.

Last edited:
I’m glad, Ive made you understand the sheer stupidity of what you were suggesting. In your war room. you named your no1 enemy America to restrain us! From attacking you.
who said USA stop you from using Nuke ,you are welcome to use it but you must also accept the consequence .
But the Stigma of Using Nukes against a non nuclear country that last for decades will stop you from using it.
I said USA did it once and to clean the shame of using it , they paid far more than you think for that.

who said USA stop you from using Nuke ,you are welcome to use it but you must also accept the consequence .
But the Stigma of Using Nukes against a non nuclear country that last for decades will stop you from using it.
I said USA did it once and to clean the shame of using it , they paid far more than you think for that.

not sure? world would shed any tears for middle easterners suffering. the world Zionist Jewish media spin be different on you guys. so better not talk of daft stupid things for your early Armageddon for your country

India 7 times your size now a banana republic from Pakistan response! sometimes best course of action is no action.

India use to Impress us. with there Israeli refits of SU30s and Mirages 2000s etc etc. Israeli and russian air defences. war in real life is much more different

If tomorrow Iran takes out the jesh adl terrorists den inside Pakistan and kills the bastards, not a pip squeek will come out of Pakistan.

Nothing!........ We have done it before and we will do it again.

Don't bullshit me. We'll fukkin press a button. The issue is your military intelligence people will also be killed.

Iran knows how to deal with scum.....just that we don't want to act against our neighbors. However respect for Pakistan has long been lost.
Lol, listen armchair general. IF (and big if) your generals could do something, they would have done it already.

Instead they are just barking like rabid dogs because that is all they can do.

Our authorities have remained calm in comparison because they know barking dogs seldom bite and thus pay no mind.

But please continue to bark on our forum as your authorities are doing.

--------

I just think Iran & Pak need to unite. I don’t know what it will take. Yes it may need a chang from Pak military. But as you can see from todays news, India has given its territory to allow Israel to operate against Pak.

Once the Israeli plan to eliminate Pak who do you think will be right on your border?

I just think Iran & Pak need to unite. I don’t know what it will take. Yes it may need a chang from Pak military. But as you can see from todays news, India has given its territory to allow Israel to operate against Pak.

Once the Israeli plan to eliminate Pak who do you think will be right on your border?
China! :pakistan: :china:

Back
Top Bottom