What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

I just think Iran & Pak need to unite. I don’t know what it will take. Yes it may need a chang from Pak military. But as you can see from todays news, India has given its territory to allow Israel to operate against Pak.

Once the Israeli plan to eliminate Pak who do you think will be right on your border?
I don't know about your last statement, but I want Iran and Pakistan to be friends.

1. Iran's gasoline import has been decreased drastically so impact of imported gasoline is not that much
doesn't change anything, still production costs are much higher than the the selling price.

2. You export crude & import gasoline. The forex you pay is difference between price of crude and refined oil plus transportation only, While you earn more forex (much needed to control free fall of IRR) by smuggling gasoline to Pakistan.
As long as the prices are lower than the production cost, this export is harmful for Iran, that's why our government plans to reimpose the limited gasoline sell per Iranians to stop these smugglings.

3. You are assuming that "smuggler" is charging price from Pakistani counter part as per price of Iranian gas stations (this is not how smuggling business work). So, no you are not giving any subsidy to Pakistanis.
4. Retail price (0.67 cents) of gasoline in Pakistan is inclusive of around 45% taxes other than profit margin of
Pakistan - So Forex outflow from Pakistan's perspective wouldn't be any different nor end consumer pays less price. Government of Pakistan incurred loss of revenues (gasoline is major source of revenue for GoP), only beneficiaries are people involved in smuggling and Iran who needs Forex because of sanctions.
Price of Gasoline in Iran is around $0.06, world's second lowest price in the world.
final price could be anything in Pakistan, but Pakistani smugglers pay way lower price to Iranian smugglers, huge difference of prices allows it to be beneficial for both of them.

Which items Pakistan imports and export to Iran on higher prices?
all the consumer goods. after all, those middlemen in Pakistan don't work for free, do they?

Good for you, but keep in mind that when you are playing proxy games with others than don't expect that those others will not try to do same against you. So, when your foes succeed in scoring point than admit failure on part your LEAs instead of scapegoating Pakistan.
Proxy is the term which you used, for us they are our allies; Palestinians, Lebanese ,Syrian, Iraqis, Yemenis, they are our allies, and unlike Zionist proxies, money isn't the source of alliance, it's Islam, and the very same Islam dictates us to support them with whatever we have, yet supporting these allies will benefit our national security too.

We never complain our enemies for being enemy, we just promise the retaliation.
The way you said scapegoating Pakistan, people may think these terrorists are attacking Pakistan from Iran, while it's vice versa, it's Iran which is victim of Pakistan's incompetency (if not conspiracy).

Proxy is the term which you used, for us they are our allies; Palestinians, Lebanese ,Syrian, Iraqis, Yemenis, they are our allies, and unlike Zionist proxies, money isn't the source of alliance, it's Islam, and the very same Islam dictates us to support them with whatever we have, yet supporting these allies will benefit our national security too.

You guys screwed any chance of peace among the Semites (caucasian, Arab and African Jews + Palestinians)

I just think Iran & Pak need to unite. I don’t know what it will take. Yes it may need a chang from Pak military. But as you can see from todays news, India has given its territory to allow Israel to operate against Pak.

Once the Israeli plan to eliminate Pak who do you think will be right on your border?
Did you know that in our news, Pakistan has allowed U.S/KSA to establish and fund anti-Iranian groups in your Baluchistan province as well? as a bigger plan to turn separatist Baluches in Pakistan to anti-Iranian fighters.

I don't know about your last statement, but I want Iran and Pakistan to be friends.

I just meant that with Israel now working in alliance with India - how can Iranians accept this, they will for sure use this alliance to attack Iran! Yet Iran is obsessed with Pakistan and doesn’t see elephant in the room which is Israel/India.

You guys screwed any chance of peace between the Semites (caucasian, Arab and African Jews + Palestinians)
We can see amount of peace between Israelis and the Palestinian in west bank (who are not aligned with Iran)!

Did you know that in our news, Pakistan has allowed U.S/KSA to establish and fund anti-Iranian groups in your Baluchistan province as well? as a bigger plan to turn separatist Baluches in Pakistan to anti-Iranian fighters.

I just don’t accept this. I am not from Pakistan btw, I just long and hope as African muslim that Muslim world can unite and face its challenges together.

Why would Pakistan let anti-Baloch elements fester? It will blow back on their own province! It is India/Israeli money formenting problems there through Chabahar.

I just meant that with Israel now working in alliance with India - how can Iranians accept this, they will for sure use this alliance to attack Iran! Yet Iran is obsessed with Pakistan and doesn’t see elephant in the room which is Israel/India.

India's cooperation with Israel has no Iranian dimension. In fact, India buys substantial amounts of oil from Iran and is heavily investing in Iranian infrastructural projects like Chahbahar.

India's cooperation with Israel has no Iranian dimension. In fact, India buys substantial amounts of oil from Iran and is heavily investing in Iranian infrastructural projects like Chahbahar.
Good luck with that! They still remember nadir shah though

I wouldn’t trust India that they would not change their plans in the future to thank Israel for their support. Israel will want something out of this.

Iran can’t be allied to someone who is so closely entwined with their no.1 enemy. It has no such relationship with anyone like that other than India and thwy will come to a day where they will have to choose.

I wouldn’t trust India that they would not change their plans in the future to thank Israel for their support. Israel will want something out of this.

Iran can’t be allied to someone who is so closely entwined with their no.1 enemy. It has no such relationship with anyone like that other than India and thwy will come to a day where they will have to choose.
Its not his fault. Bollywood movies are easily available with persian subtitles. The regime is selling hate against any non shia entity in the region which by default Makes Pakistani an enemy. Imagine if some Deobandi nuts were to rule Pakistan :o:

I just don’t accept this. I am not from Pakistan btw, I just long and hope as African muslim that Muslim world can unite and face its challenges together.

Why would Pakistan let anti-Baloch elements fester? It will blow back on their own province! It is India/Israeli money formenting problems there through Chabahar.
Separatist Baluches have existed in Pakistan, right from their independence, but as I said news was that Pakistan has allowed U.S/KSA program to shift Baluch's anti-Pakistan agenda to anti-Iran (Shiah). also insurgency along borders with Iran is against India's interest which is investing in Chabahar port.

Nonetheless, I'm just saying that for that news, there is this news. If Iran has good relations with India, Pakistan has good relations with U.S and KSA as well.

And plz stop with this appeasement attitude. They were the ones responsible for bringing our arch enemy in our backyard

also insurgency along borders with Iran is against India's interest which is investing in Chabahar port.

:rofl:

What can Israel ask from India in relation to Iran? India is a strong economic partner of Iran, and is willing to invest substantial amount of money in its infrastructure. Israel is trying to lobby the entire world to cut relations with Iran, so if your view of Israeli-Indian relations is correct, how does that explain India's continued cooperation with Tehran?

Separatist Baluches have existed in Pakistan, right from their independence, but as I said news was that Pakistan has allowed U.S/KSA program to shift Baluch's anti-Pakistan agenda to anti-Iran (Shiah). also insurgency along borders with Iran is against India's interest which is investing in Chabahar port.

Nonetheless, I'm just saying that for that news, there is this news. If Iran has good relations with India, Pakistan has good relations with U.S and KSA as well.

Please at some point have a look at the Facebook & other social media that Indians are widely sharing around trying to provoke Baloch issues - in every picture you can clearly see they have made Sistan Baluchistan, a part of Afghanistan and Pak Balochistan as part of the separatists pictures and maps.

They are fuelling the issue and couldn’t care less if Iran is effected by it.

Back
Top Bottom