What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

I just meant that with Israel now working in alliance with India
Only for military equipment/relationships and fighting ISlamic extremism, not fighting a muslim country like IRan which India has a good relationship with. This conspiracy is now busted!
- how can Iranians accept this, they will for sure use this alliance to attack Iran!
OFfcourse Iran cant accept an unrealistic hypothetical thats been created in your head.

Yet Iran is obsessed with Pakistan and doesn’t see elephant in the room which is Israel/India.
Iran isnt obsessed with Pakistan. Iran is obsessed with Anti- Iranian govt proxy groups funded by GCC that Pakistani govt/ISI(we strongly think)facilitate these groups operations against Iran.

look at the hate.i think it's time for pakistan to perform rituals of revolutionary kids.we should teach iran a lesson.

Try to come back when you can put something constructive and argumentative in your post. You come across as a full-fledged idiot.

i know you hate me but your revolutionary kids are nothing and you know it.you can't do anything.dude you are the same nation who threaten israel and united states daily and do nothing.we know you.you are jokers.

i know you hate me but your revolutionary kids are nothing and you know it.you can't do anything.dude you are the same nation who threaten israel and united states daily and do nothing.we know you.you are jokers.

We are geopolitically and strategically defeating both the United States and Israel for the past decade. Don't try to lecture me when you nothing of Middle Eastern affairs. It makes you look foolish.

We are geopolitically and strategicslly defeating both the United States and Israel for the past decade. Don't try to lecture me when you nothing of Middle Eastern affairs. It makes you look foolish.

where are you defeating them? in syria or lebanon or god knows where? do you know what you are saying? defeating america? hahahaha

where are you defeating them? in syria or lebanon or god knows where? do you know what you are saying? defeating america? hahahaha

We won the proxy war in Syria and have increased our military footprint in the country. In Lebanon, Israel has been defeated twice by Hezbollah, our proxy. Moreover, Hezbollah is stronger than ever and has established deterrence with the strongest actor in the region that historically beat every Arab army it faced. In Iraq, militia groups under our control have become a powerful political and military entities, at the expense of the United States.

There is a reason why both Israel and the US are doing everything in their power to diminish our influence. They are scared shitless.

Who the **** is Pakistan?

We won the proxy war in Syria and have increased our military footprint in the country. In Lebanon, Israel has been defeated twice by Hezbollah, our proxy. Moreover, Hezbollah is stronger than ever and has established deterrence with the strongest actor in the region that historically beat every Arab army it faced. In Iraq, militia groups under our control have become a powerful political and military entities, at the expense of the United States.

There is a reason why both Israel and the US are doing everything in their power to diminish our influence. They are scared shitless.

Who the **** is Pakistan?

you didn't win in syria,russia wins.who told you that you win? you begged russia for help.kindly see the visits of your commander to moscow.i don't care about hezbollah.arabs are you enemy.everyone is your enemy.you threaten everyone.pakistan is more powerful and i don't think that we can even consider you as our rival.you have nothing.you steal files from american servers related to f-35 projects and americans blamed china.you are good hackers but you will not stay longer if pakistan end all support to iran including your dirty game of proxies.too much hate in your hearts.attack us and you will be gone.we will install pro arab government in tehran if you attack us.

you didn't win in syria,russia wins.who told you that you win? you begged russia for help.kindly see the visits of your commander to moscow.i don't care about hezbollah.arabs are you enemy.everyone is your enemy.you threaten everyone.pakistan is more powerful and i don't think that we can even consider you as our rival.you have nthing.you steal files from american servers related to f-35 projects and americans blamed china.you are good hackers but you will not stay longer if pakistan end all support to iran including your dirty game of proxies.

We saved Assad long before the Russians intervened. Without us, the Syrian government would have fallen already before 2015. Also, the Russians were only willing to intervene if Iran provided the ground force, which we did. It was a joint Russisn-Iranian intervention.

We threaten everybody, yes. Now we also threaten Pakistan, and much more if Islamabad keeps playing stupid. What are you going to do about it besides screaming wolf behind your third-world computer?

We saved Assad long before the Russians intervened. Without us, the Syrian government would have fallen already before 2015. Also, the Russians were only willing to intervene if Iran provided the ground force, which we did. It was a joint Russisn-Iranian intervention.

We threaten everybody, yes. Now we also threaten Pakistan, and much more if Islamabad keeps playing stupid. What are you going to do about it besides screaming world behind your third-world computer?

hahaha dude you should attack.your government and irgc must attack us.i think you think of us some kind of poor country with no weapons,no army.i think you believe that we are like arabs and you can easily kill us using proxies.i can only laugh.i challenge iran to attack and see the retaliation.your irgc said missile strikes.do it if you want.i don't want to argue.russian air force annihilated many targets and you simply used irgc to occupy lands after air strikes.russia played a bigger role.

why you so concerned about India ties with Israel , but don't care about some Arab countries ties with Israel?

and I wonder why some Pakistani people can't tolerate healthy competition and in every single of their posts they complain about Chabahar .

why you don't get it Chabahar is at least a functional city that even have several university , what about Gwadar ? what of city function it can provide?

you don't get it

Do you knew what a banana republic is? by the congratulation on hitting a Mig-21

you silly people have a very short memories on history what India did to you. It voted crippling sanctions on you. shameless people now talking big with us for? I see no self respect at all here.

arabs ties with Israel are not do deep as your mother India has. in all areas

India is our enemy. don’t act stupid you don’t know why. Pakistan irritated they in your Baluchistan next to ours. You idiots

Chabhar port never an issue with us, so don’t compare it to Gwadar Port! you think it’s s competition whats the prize? fcking Afghanistan lol. You can take Afghanistan other stans to if they want you

gwadar is going to feed China and its Economy. not for you or India look at it route it takes. if other stans connect bonus but no big deal for us

I’m sure we downed more than a Indian mig. Deafening silence from them says it all. it claims to be a regional super power. Until got it’s balls kicked

we see your India as bananas what they trying to do !

hahaha dude you should attack.your government and irgc must attack us.i think you think of us some kind of poor country with no weapons,no army.i think you believe that we are like arabs and you can easily kill us using proxies.i can only laugh.i challenge iran to attack and see the retaliation.your irgc said missile strikes.do it if you want.i don't want to argue.russian air force annihilated many targets and you simply used irgc to occupy lands after air strikes.russia played a bigger role.

We have bombed Pakistani soil before, and we will do it again if you guys keep playing stupid. You can count on that.

you silly people have a very short memories on history what India did to you. It voted crippling sanctions on you. shameless people now talking big with us for? I see no self respect at all here.

arabs ties with Israel are not do deep as your mother India has. in all areas

India is our enemy. don’t act stupid you don’t know why. Pakistan irritated they in your Baluchistan next to ours. You idiots

Chabhar port never an issue with us, so don’t compare it to Gwadar Port! you think it’s s competition whats the prize? fcking Afghanistan lol. You can take Afghanistan other stans to if they want you

gwadar is going to feed China and its Economy. not for you or India look at it route it takes. if other stans connect bonus but no big deal for us

I’m sure we downed more than a Indian mig. Deafening silence from them says it all. it claims to be a regional super power. Until got it’s balls kicked

we see your India as bananas what they trying to do !

for iran,united states and israel are kafirs and for india friends.for them,arabs are takfiri lol. double standards. hahaha

We have bombed Pakistani soil before, and we will do it again if you guys keep playing stupid. You can count on that.

small weapons doesn't matter.fire missiles.irgc promised.show to the world that you can attack pakistan.hahahaha

We saved Assad long before the Russians intervened. Without us, the Syrian government would have fallen already before 2015. Also, the Russians were only willing to intervene if Iran provided the ground force, which we did. It was a joint Russisn-Iranian intervention. Stay in your box.

We threaten everybody, yes. Now we also threaten Pakistan, and much more if Islamabad keeps playing stupid. What are you going to do about it besides screaming wolf behind your third-world computer?

You had a stalemate with Iraq. Along with proxy terrorist RPG bullshit. That is your military history? Its beyond pathetic. You relied on proxies and militas during the Iraq war because your army lacks military tradition. Delusional like Indians.

Back
Top Bottom