What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

small weapons doesn't matter.fire missiles.irgc promised.show to the world that you can attack pakistan.

IRGC did not specify how they will react the next time, other that they will pursue terrorist elements all the way into Pakistan. You better believe them. Seems like your politicians did by the way, which is why they quickly published statements of greater cooperation.

IRGC did not specify how they will react the next time, other that they will pursue terrorist elements all the way into Pakistan. You better believe them. Seems like your politicians did by the way, which is why they quickly published statements of greater cooperation.

no no no no no.some reports suggested missile strike.don't run away.fire missiles to take revenge.why are you behaving like a coward? hahahahaha.

You had a stalemate with Iraq. Along with proxy terrorist RPG bullshit. That is your military history? Its beyond pathetic. You relied on proxies and militas during the Iraq war because your army lacks military tradition. Delusional like Indians.

That is rich coming from a Pakistani whose nation has lost every conventional war in its history.

Our military history goes way back than the Iran-Iraq War.

Moreover, anyone using the Iran-Iraq War as an example of Iranian military competence is not only stuck in the past, but obviously has never truly read about that war. Not only did Iran just went through a bloody and chaotic revolution at that time, which changed the entire political order, but also saw its Imperial army being purged, with most of its generals being either executed or arrested. Almost its entire officer corpse was removed as well. Deemed as royal loyalists, most of its pilots either fled, were executed or imprisoned. In the war, Iran was fighting despite having less manpower, less armoured vehicles and tanks, less fighter jets, way less international political, military and economic support (the Saudis bankrolled Iraq throughout the entire war). You should check these numbers to understand the odds Iran was fighting against. The fact that Iran managed to survive, even recapturing all of its territory, was a bloody miracle, and couldn't have been possible without the sacrifices of the Iranian people:

To conclude:

Iraq: 9 well-armed divisions, 2750 tanks, 1400 artillery pieces, 4000 ACPs and 340 fighter bombers

Iran: 2 badly-depleted divisions and equally brigades, 500 tanks, 300 artillery pieces and no less than 100 operational aircraft.

What saved Iraq was not only petrodollars from the Gulf, but also US intelligence support. Rick Francona, who was a US intelligence officer in Iraq during that war, claimed that Iran would have captured Baghdad if it wasn't for the battlefield intelligence the Americans provided the Iraqis with. The same intelligence which were then used by Iraq to effectively use chemical weapons against Iranian forces: http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26...rove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

no no no no no.some reports suggested missile strike.don't run away.fire missiles to take revenge.why are you behaving like a coward? hahahahaha.

Which reports?

That is rich coming from a Pakistani whose nation has lost every conventional war in its history.

Moreover, anyone using the Iran-Iraq War as an example of Iranian military competence is not only stuck in the past, but obviously has never truly read about that war. Not only did Iran just went through a bloody and chaotic revolution at that time, which changed the entire political order, but also saw its Imperial army being purged, with most of its generals being either executed or arrested. Almost its entire officer corpse was removed as well. Deemed as royal loyalists, most of its pilots either fled, were executed or imprisoned. In the war, Iran was fighting despite having less manpower, less armoured vehicles and tanks, less fighter jets, way less international political, military and economic support (the Saudis bankrolled Iraq throughout the entire war). You should check these numbers to understand the odds Iran was fighting against. The fact that Iran managed to survive, even recapturing all of its territory, was a bloody miracle, and couldn't have been possible without the sacrifices of the Iranian people:

To conclude:

Iraq: 9 well-armed divisions, 2750 tanks, 1400 artillery pieces, 4000 ACPs and 340 fighter bombers

Iran: 2 badly-depleted divisions and equally brigades, 500 tanks, 300 artillery pieces and no less than 100 operational aircraft.

What saved Iraq was not only petrodollars from the Gulf, but also US intelligence support. Rick Francona, who was a US intelligence officer in Iraq during that war, claimed that Iran would have captured Baghdad if it wasn't for the battlefield intelligence the Americans provided the Iraqis with. The same intelligence which were then used by Iraq to effectively use chemical weapons against Iranian forces: http://foreignpolicy.com/2013/08/26...rove-america-helped-saddam-as-he-gassed-iran/

Which reports?

please i don't want to read history of iraq iran war.we lost only one conventional war.in 65,india asked for cease fire,not pakistan.also pakistan isn't iraq.iraq is now part of your proxy war but let me tell you your journey of proxy wars will end in a brutal way because you have lots of enemies.there were news in the media during india pakistan incident on 26 feb.you can see it.i don't know if it's false or not.you can't attack pakistan using your soldiers.obviously you will use missiles so do it fast.check our response time.hahaha.

please i don't want to read history of iraq iran war.we lost only one conventional war.in 65,india asked for cease fire,not pakistan.also pakistan isn't iraq.iraq is now part of your proxy war but let me tell you your journey of proxy wars will end in a brutal way because you have lots of enemies.there were news in the media during india pakistan incident on 26 feb.you can see it.i don't know if it's false or not.you can't attack pakistan using your soldiers.obviously you will use missiles so do it fast.check our response time.hahaha.

Ok. Kiddo. Now go back into your box.

To conclude:

Which reports?

Too much crying from you really.

Iraq is by majority Shi'a and was fighting Shi'a Islamist IRI. On top of that Iraq has 20% KORDS whom are Iranians that hate Iraq. Iraq's minority was fighting massive Iran, if anyone it was Iraq that was heavily outnumbered which is shown with Iran's use of human-wave assaults.

I could do what you do and rant on how outnumbered and disadvantaged Iraq really was. Let me throw in the part that Israel and Iran cooperated in both the nuclear reactor destruction and various other ways.

To conclude:

A

Here’s your dilemma friend. Pakistan is not interested in your country and history. it just wants a quite neighbour that you never say hi to, good morning or goodnight. You are that neighbour. Please remain like that

And yes Alhamdulliah Our wars were legendary m8.

Our troops were still arriving from Europe ww2. My grandfather and his brother were some of them

But hell we still attacked under strength Alhamdulliah took half of Kashmir still ours.

I was there on holiday very beautiful I must say

1965 stalemate like yours. Vs Iraq

1971 lost. Bangladeshis great muslims soldiers they turned out to be! Joined the Indians lol

Too much crying from you really.

Iraq is by majority Shi'a and was fighting Shi'a Islamist IRI. On top of that Iraq has 20% KORDS whom are Iranians that hate Iraq. Iraq's minority was fighting massive Iran, if anyone it was Iraq that was heavily outnumbered which is shown with Iran's use of human-wave assaults.

I could do what you do and rant on how outnumbered and disadvantaged Iraq really was. Let me throw in the part that Israel and Iran cooperated in both the nuclear reactor destruction and various other ways.

I don't need historical lessons from a guy whose nation crumbled in the face of a couple of hundred bearded extremists, and had to run to Iran to save its country.

A

Here’s your dilemma friend. Pakistan is not interested in your country and history. it just wants a quite neighbour that you never say hi to, good morning or goodnight. You are that neighbour. Please remain like that

And yes Alhamdulliah Our wars were legendary m8.

Our troops were still arriving from Europe ww2. My grandfather and his brother were some of them

But hell we still attacked under strength Alhamdulliah took half of Kashmir still ours.

I was there on holiday very beautiful I must say

1965 stalemate like yours. Vs Iraq

1971 lost. Bangladeshis great muslims soldiers they turned out to be! Joined the Indians lol

So legendary, indeed.

1971_1450264043_725x725.jpg

Remember that it was a Persian-Indian general who humiliated your country in the 1971 war:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw

Only for military equipment/relationships and fighting ISlamic extremism, not fighting a muslim country like IRan which India has a good relationship with. This conspiracy is now busted!

OFfcourse Iran cant accept an unrealistic hypothetical thats been created in your head.

Iran isnt obsessed with Pakistan. Iran is obsessed with Anti- Iranian govt proxy groups funded by GCC that Pakistani govt/ISI(we strongly think)facilitate these groups operations against Iran.

Who is funding anti Pak element then using Baloch issue? Why do Indians keep commenting and flaring up on social media the Baloch issue and in each picture the Baloch radicals have portion of Afghan and Iranian territory in their eventual state.
Iranian commentors will slowly realise they will get bitten by the same radical thought now spreading through India about these things.

I don't need historical lessons from a guy whose nation crumbled in the face of a couple of hundred bearded extremists, and had to run to Iran to save its country.

So legendary, indeed.

Remember that it was a Persian-Indian general who humiliated your country in the 1971 war:

many indians showed us this surrender picture but it wasn't expected from irani member.as i said earlier,we lost 1971 war but we learned from it.we are now strong.i believe that it's good time to deport all irani people inside pakistan and allow CIA to take out your revolutionary leaders.you will learn the hard way.i hope pakistani members here will stop supporting iran here.look at the hate! it's intense.

So legendary, indeed.

Hahaha Indian and Iranian connection 1971 to. Bravo

did us a favour. Wink

and your bearded extremists have taken over your country and now run it.

So enjoy.

Hahaha Indian and Iranian connection 1971 to. Bravo

did us a favour. Wink

and your bearded extremists have taken over your country and now run it.

So enjoy.

i feel that it's the right time to care about national interest and kick all irani people who show sympathy for iran.iran deserves punishment and not respect.it's time to end their islamic revolution.take out the leader and hang him in washignton dc.that's it.we should listen to arabs,to israelis,to united states.

many indians showed us this surrender picture but it wasn't expected from irani member.as i said earlier,we lost 1971 war but we learned from it.we are now strong.i believe that it's good time to deport all irani people inside pakistan and allow CIA to take out your revolutionary leaders.you will learn the hard way.i hope pakistani members here will stop supporting iran here.look at the hate!

We are not Pakistan. The US can't do a damn thing in Iran. Let them try.

So legendary, indeed.

I really don’t understand the hate for Pak, and the affection for India. Even in Nigeria and West africa there are people more warm to Pak.

Most Pakistanis in general population are quite supportive of ummah and brotherhood. They just wish for good relation there, if quarrel is there it is between leadership.

But Iranians in general have dislike that transcend the leadership and against general population too. I do not understand why.

Back
Top Bottom