What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

i feel that it's the right time to care about national interest and kick all irani people who show sympathy for iran.iran deserves punishment and not respect.it's time to end their islamic revolution.take out the leader and hang him in washignton dc.that's it.we should listen to arabs,to israelis,to united states.

Salam brother. It’s okay. it will be fine Alhamdulliah. they resort to insults lack of faith in there own position and strength. the celebrating advertising a Hindu victory against Muslims sums up the Iranian posters falling to the most basic silly behaviour. someone whose losing all arguments. we need kick no one out brother. nationalism like there’s is hollow. they ashamed India voted for sanctions against there people suffering they now have to defend them. that’s total defeat brother

I don't need historical lessons from a guy whose nation crumbled in the face of a couple of hundred bearded extremists, and had to run to Iran to save its country.

So legendary, indeed.

1971_1450264043_725x725.jpg

Remember that it was a Persian-Indian general who humiliated your country in the 1971 war:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw

Iraq faced several wars from the US and major regime change along with a list of events that is endless. Meanwhile you still complain about the long gone Iran-Iraq war which Iraqis have forgotten about.

Iran didn't do shit, the US-led coalition did most of the support. General Ghassem is a grandpa with his human-wave trash strategy, he can join the other old senior cunts and **** themselves.

I really don’t understand the hate for Pak, and the affection for India. Even in Nigeria and West africa there are people more warm to Pak.

Most Pakistanis in general population are quite supportive of ummah and brotherhood. They just wish for good relation there, if quarrel is there it is between leadership.

But Iranians in general have dislike that transcend the leadership and against general population too. I do not understand why.

That is because we are surrounded by weak and spineless states that act on the behalf of the interests of other countries. Pakistan is one of such countries. A country who relied on the aid of the United States to do its bidding, while giving the Americans a free hand to drop bombs on their soil in their failed and fake 'war on terror'. And if it isn't America, the Pakistanis will bend their knee for the Arabs for a bunch of dollars and phony religious credence.

That is because we are surrounded by weak and spineless states that act on the behalf of the interests of other countries. Pakistan is one of such countries. A country who relied on the aid of the United States to do its bidding, while giving the Americans a free hand to drop bombs on their soil in their failed and fake 'war on terror'. And if it isn't America, the Pakistanis will bend their knee for the Arabs for a bunch of dollars and phony religious credence.

Iran was that spineless state during the Shah being America's cunts, the roles reversed so what? Everything changes, one day Iran will be another power's cunt again and vice-versa.

Iraq faced several wars from the US and major regime change along with a list of events that is endless. Meanwhile you still complain about the long gone Iran-Iraq war which Iraqis have forgotten about.

Iran didn't do shit, the US-led coalition did most of the support. General Ghassem is a grandpa with his human-wave trash strategy, he can join the other old senior cunts and **** themselves.

Nonsense. It were the Shia militias under our control who first managed to stop the advance of IS in Amerli and Jurf al-Sakhar. It were these militias who propped up the moral confidence of the Iraqi society. In addition, we also provided significant support to the Kurds, who were scared shitless when IS was advancing towards Erbil. Barzani even admitted this.

Soleimani is strategically controlling Iraq. These are the facts .

I think that just a reflection of Pak being a developing country with ltd resources. It needs support from elsewhere especially if outside power keep interfering in region. If Pak and Iran were at least neutral it would probably be beneficial for both regionally and allow development in gas & oil that Pak needs and can help with Iranian development.

That is the view of most Pak people I have come across, but Iranian not usually reciprocated.

Nonsense. It were the Shia militias under our control who first managed to stop the advance of IS in Amerli and Jurf al-Sakhar. It were these militias who propped up the moral confidence of the Iraqi society. In addition, we also provided significant support to the Kurds, who were scared shitless when IS was advancing towards Erbil. Barzani even admitted this.

Soleimani is strategically controlling Iraq. These are the facts .

And Amirli and Jurf al Sakhr are some major cities (sarcastic). Iran turned the tide and cleared Fallujah, Ramadi, Baji, Hawija and Mosul (not).

I wouldn't be surprised with the likes of Ghassem and Maliki, these retards forgot to defend the border when IS was building up in Syria 2012&2013. Even I could do better as a teenager back then.

Iran was that spineless state during the Shah being America's cunts, the roles reversed so what? Everything changes, one day Iran will be another power's cunt again and vice-versa.

Keep dreaming.

The United States sold the Shah its latest military equipment and gave the country a free-hand in its regional policy. Also, we eventually deposed the Shah exactly because we deemed him to be weak and spineless.

Iraq on the other hand is a failed state, intrinsically. You guys are never going to become a regional power.

Pakistan is not interested in your country and history. it just wants a quite neighbour that you never say hi to, good morning or goodnight. You are that neighbour
sir some people crossed from your border and killed 27 people in our country, still you can't understand why we are unhappy? there is no relevance to iran-india relationships neither your internal affairs. your government does not take actions against those people and also prevents iran to take care of them like the time you targeted our drone while tracking those terrorists. also this time it was not iranian based jaish al-adl group but a pakistani nationality who did the suicide mission. seems like some people think that its a open season to kill some shia and get the golden ticket to heaven and if couldn't do it successfully return to motherland and plot another attack.

And Amirli and Jurf al Sakhr are some major cities (sarcastic). Iran turned the tide and cleared Fallujah, Ramadi, Baji, Hawija and Mosul (not).

I wouldn't be surprised with the likes of Ghassem and Maliki, these retards forgot to defend the border when IS was building up in Syria 2012&2013. Even I could do better as a teenager back then.

The war against IS increased our influence and presence in Iraq. Why should we have stopped them at your own border? But then again, you guys are so weak and incompetent thst Iraq has become the laughing stock of the world. Your second biggest city was conquered by a couple of hundred of bearded extremists. If your people would have put as much effort against IS in 2014 as you are doing on this forum, then perhaps Mosul would not have been destroyed.

Your statement is wrong on Pakistan let’s see why lol, For s weak country lol. It seems to have upset all the big powers. USA and nato in Afghanistan loss on us with Taliban. Gulf Arabs our money banks. we said no to Syria and Yemen. India last week lol. and Iran we seen as a weak state caused you this now. Pakistan from where I am looking @ is the bully lol

The war against IS increased our influence and presence in Iraq. Why should we have stopped them at your own border? But then again, you guys are so weak and incompetent thst Iraq has become the laughing stock of the world. Your second biggest city was conquered by a couple of hundred of bearded extremists.

And that's because we are ruled by cunts tied to your regime whom place more value in Latmiyah than education. You think I take offense or feel responsible for that? Obviously these aren't my likes, but rather those you defend.

Mosul was controlled by ISI prior to 2014 in an underground mafia like way, you wouldn't know too much about that. This requires you to read about the insurgency starting from 2004 without blowing IRGC smoke up ur *** 24/7.

Your statement is wrong on Pakistan let’s see why lol, For s weak country lol. It seems to have upset all the big powers. USA and nato in Afghanistan loss on us with Taliban. Gulf Arabs our money banks. we said no to Syria and Yemen. India last week lol. and Iran we seen as a weak state caused you this now. Pakistan from where I am looking @ is the bully lol

You played a double game in Afghanistan, and the whole world knows this. As well as that the menace you guys created in Afghanistan eventually bit your own asses. You might have said no to Yemen, but then later made it up with the Arabs by approving to one of your generals heading a Islamic military coalition that in reality is a front against Iran.

And now with Imran Khan the cricketer you guys are back again as Saudi lackeys.

Back
Top Bottom