What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

today britain declared hezbollah terrorist organization.it's in our self interest to fence the border to save ourselves from these terrorists from iran.we should fence the border.war in iran is predictable.arabs will not stay silent.we should not support iran against arabs or americans.let them do whatever they want.we should fence because any war inside iran will bring refugees to pakistan and pakistan should not open gates to irani refugees.iran is isolated.we should stay away from them.
how old are you are you dreaming arabs can came eat iran shit pavel ex-minister of defence of usa said to soudi arabia if you going to war with iran you have no time even to call us for our help your masters soudi and uae nothin only camel riders they can( with your country help) do shit to 10000 houthis
so you must not get money from soudi and let their wahbi terrorist have base in your land for money. even usa many time attack terrorist base in your country

how old are you are you dreaming arabs can came eat iran shit pavel ex-minister of defence of usa said to soudi arabia if you going to war with iran you have no time even to call us for our help your masters soudi and uae nothin only camel riders they can( with your country help) do shit to 10000 houthis
so you must not get money from soudi and let their wahbi terrorist have base in your land for money. even usa many time attack terrorist base in your country

dude i know you hate wahhabis.i can understand your fellings.problem is i am not a wahhabi.arabs helped us many times.they never threatened us.you threatened us several times.recently your commander statement shows the level of hate in your hearts.you can hate us but you can't threaten us because you stand no chance against us.arabs will not come alone to attack you.they will come with full support of united states.pakistan saved your agencies several times from cia.i hope we learn our leasson and will not support you any further.threat is a threat.we don't take threats likely.this ummah chumma,this doesn't matter.iran should not become hostile towards pakistan.pakistan is the secret door to enter inside iranian territory.never forget that.i know irgc understands it.

Then dismantle jaish adl. Or else we will.

dude i know you hate wahhabis.i can understand your fellings.problem is i am not a wahhabi.arabs helped us many times.they never threatened us.you threatened us several times.recently your commander statement shows the level of hate in your hearts.you can hate us but you can't threaten us because you stand no chance against us.arabs will not come alone to attack you.they will come with full support of united states.pakistan saved your agencies several times from cia.i hope we learn our leasson and will not support you any further.threat is a threat.we don't take threats likely.this ummah chumma,this doesn't matter.iran should not become hostile towards pakistan.pakistan is the secret door to enter inside iranian territory.never forget that.i know irgc understands it.

LOL. I find it very funny when pakistanis think Iranians hate them.... Iranias never think of Pakistan...except when terror comes outof there.

Also funny when they think that they help Iran againt foreign threats....

Pakstan does nothing for Iran other than smuggel cheap Iranin fuel out... it is too poor and backwards with no Industries to help anyone..... it can only beg for money from the outide world and does exactly what its financiers want.

Look how pathetic they are.....the Hindus bomb them, and the one pilt they catch is being released. Pakistan folded so quickly to Hindia. It would be funny if it wasnt sad......

But then again, I, like most Iranians, dont think or care about Pakestan.

are you kidding me only you have atom bomb say that are you a kid wahabi .i know who are you you are on of arab slave who take money without pride 2. if you going to have problem with us bic you are poor country you must begging to your boss more than that for bread you have problem with evenwith afghanistan with us and india so you have conection with terrorist not us .so go cameback with you terorist murder bensalman mr saw

cia who told you these fail news maybe your beloved ben salman

Why cant the Iranians fences their own damn border

LOL. I find it very funny when pakistanis think Iranians hate them.... Iranias never think of Pakistan...except when terror comes outof there.

Pakstan does nothing for Iran other than smuggel cheap Iranin fuel out... it is too poor and backwards with no Industries to help anyone..... it can only beg for money from the outide world and does exactly what its financiers want.

Look how pathetic they are.....the Hindus bomb them, and the one pilt they catch is being released. Pakistan folded so quickly to Hindia. It would be funny if it wasnt sad......

The feelings mutual friend on you too. No love lost either. Most Pakistanis don’t really care or interested in our neighbours only when incidents happen we hear your country’s name. So your okay not on our dinner list

Again you think too much of yourself and your country’s minerals. The people who do this open smuggling is your officials making all money by sending oil tankers to Pakistan. If not then sack your border guards for negligence at the borders checks. Pakistani people don’t benefit they pay for your oil. It is costing our country in lost taxes. We are not in charge of your oil refinery who are so corrupt in this practice

We have no control over our stupid neighbours and there behaviour who are always underestimating our capacity to do the same. Dropping your fuel and bombs on our forest and then scooting fast in your country. Is not classed as a bombing blitz. The favour was in returned in kind. You see monkey Indian pilot in our custody. For a stupid Indian stunt they lost mirage 2000, SU30, two migs, and helicopter. And Pakistani planes bombing there country too. Not the greatest military operation to really talk about Hindus. It has hurt your some Iranian pride in your aryan Hindus been given a good embrassing lesson. By Pakistan

For country 70 years old like us. We done amazingly better than others older than us. We are growing in strength.

Pilot released agreed we have no wish to keep this creature more than we need to. The village gave him a good kicking for the world to see that’s good enough for us

Why do you love Hindia then? They are worse than the US, they have deals with both the Saudis and are ploughing billions into Israeli weapons, then why does Rouhani and Iranian regime love India who will always take the Israeli/US side against Iran.

Then dismantle jaish adl. Or else we will.

i think you have seen the wreckage of indian jet.what planes do you have right now? do you want the same fate of your pilots? i am so sorry but iran should stop this rheotoric.ask your intelligence to stop supporting indian intelligence otherwise.........

You care enough to be on A Pakistani forum...

are you kidding me only you have atom bomb say that are you a kid wahabi .i know who are you you are on of arab slave who take money without pride 2. if you going to have problem with us bic you are poor country you must begging to your boss more than that for bread you have problem with evenwith afghanistan with us and india so you have conection with terrorist not us .so go cameback with you terorist murder bensalman mr saw

cia who told you these fail news maybe your beloved ben salman

hahahahaha very funny buddy.i told you i am not arabic or wahhabi.lol

Don't bullshit me. We'll fukkin press a button. The issue is your military intelligence people will also be killed.

Iran knows how to deal with scum.....just that we don't want to act against our neighbors. However respect for Pakistan has long been lost.

i think you have seen the wreckage of indian jet.what planes do you have right now? do you want the same fate of your pilots? i am so sorry but iran should stop this rheotoric.ask your intelligence to stop supporting indian intelligence otherwise.........

You don't know the reasoning behind the release of the pilot.

Why do you love Hindia then? They are worse than the US, they have deals with both the Saudis and are ploughing billions into Israeli weapons, then why does Rouhani and Iranian regime love India who will always take the Israeli/US side against Iran.

Excellent point.

Back
Top Bottom