What's new

Pakistan to fence border after terrorist attack in Iran: Army

i think you have seen the wreckage of indian jet.what planes do you have right now? do you want the same fate of your pilots? i am so sorry but iran should stop this rheotoric.ask your intelligence to stop supporting indian intelligence otherwise.........

Lol an F-16 shot down a decrepit MiG-21. Let’s not act like you shot down a SU-35 or F-22 buddy.

Pakistan can’t do anything to Iran other then send more terrorists to do cowardly attacks...it’s the only thing Sunnis can do these days. Pakistan is not the tough guy on the block. It’s a poor backwards country that is heavily militarized by a corrupt military.

If Pakistan was so powerful they would have taken Kashmir by now instead of playing foostie with the Indians for decades.

The truth is Indians would wipe the floor with them in conventional war and that capability will only increase in the future. Hence why Pakistan has nuclear weapons, it’s the only defense it has against a rival that has 1+ billion people and one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Meanwhile Pakistan is negotiating its 13th IMF bailout....lol what a joke. Even without sanctions you guys can’t get your affairs in order.

Why cant the Iranians fences their own damn border
iran fenced most of our border with pak and afghan i can send you video of ircg fenced most of border make base for gourds but pak do noting in border and let border alone so why pak do nothing for terrorist base in their land its ???? question

What? When was the last time any group attacked Pakistan from Iran? Sorry mate, but you're just making stuff up here. The fact is, these terrorists have a foothold in Pakistan and not Iran. Their bases are in Pakistan and not Iran.
Here You go
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1867758/1-pakistan-summons-iranian-envoy-deadly-border-attack/

Sorry Mate we don't have to Please a Potential Oil Buyer to Turn a Terrorist Attack into a National Narrative of Hate and Jingoism. Go Play with your New found Love in our East. When their is an Attack from Iran into Pakistan, We know its a problem that needs solving. We don't Shove an Anti Iran Rhetoric to our nation for that.
Anyways do as you please. We need to secure Baluchistan as huge development projects are coming to that region in coming years and our 2nd largest Seaport as well. You can play these war and Rhetoric games to your west with Arabs we don't care. Don't get your nose in India-Pakistan Conflict, Neither Allow your government to deteriorate Relations with Pakistan do this to appease Indian Oil Market. And our Relations with Saudis is a reality Accept it and Digest it. We don't complain on your friendly Relations with India and massive Indian Investments. Turkey is our Strongest Ally and Turks have no problem with us Having Strong Relations with China even turks having so much Trouble with Chinese.
We are no threat to your Country. We are not your enemies. You have too many enemies Already Don't Make more specially right next Door.
This behavior of yours if Persisted may push us away from you and away from the long standing Brotherly Nation Concept we have in our minds since the Shah of Iran times and how he helped us in 1965 and 1971 Wars. And Trust me you cannot Afford our Hostility in your Current Situation.
Peace.

You care enough to be on A Pakistani forum...
are you kid its internet server and i dont think server of this site be in pakestan if to be we are have account in so many site its not like we interest in their country your country have nothing like goods to have export to other country and poor country but us not like you you think if iran dont give you fuel or gas what are you doing going to take it from other country with more price

iran fenced most of our border with pak and afghan i can send you video of ircg fenced most of border make base for gourds but pak do noting in border and let border alone so why pak do nothing for terrorist base in their land its ???? question

One thing no one in Iran is answering - yes you have issue with Pakistan but why are you so weak that you can’t even hold India to task for being a US/Israel poodle? They use Israeli weapons against Kashmiri youth and you just sit there and don’t say anything. They are the biggest Asian ally of Israel and you just praise their great economy?

You really think you will be immune if India keeps funding Baloch militants and they will only affect Pakistan and not your Sistan Balochistan?

Don't bullshit me. We'll fukkin press a button. The issue is your military intelligence people will also be killed.

Iran knows how to deal with scum.....just that we don't want to act against our neighbors. However respect for Pakistan has long been lost.

you have small buttons,we have much bigger buttons.we can take out your entire irgc.do you think you are strong? you can't even fight arabs.

Lol an F-16 shot down a decrepit MiG-21. Let’s not act like you shot down a SU-35 or F-22 buddy.

Pakistan can’t do anything to Iran other then send more terrorists to do cowardly attacks...it’s the only thing Sunnis can do these days. Pakistan is not the tough guy on the block. It’s a poor backwards country that is heavily militarized by a corrupt military.

If Pakistan was so powerful they would have taken Kashmir by now instead of playing foostie with the Indians for decades.

The truth is Indians would wipe the floor with them in conventional war and that capability will only increase in the future. Hence why Pakistan has nuclear weapons, it’s the only defense it has against a rival that has 1+ billion people and one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Meanwhile Pakistan is negotiating its 13th IMF bailout....lol what a joke. Even without sanctions you guys can’t get your affairs in order.

you american shia?lol our economy is poor.i agree but our military is powerful.we aren't like hezbollah,a coward proxy of coward irgc.entire israel hammered iran in syria.have some shame.forget kashmir.we still have part of kashmir.india don't have all parts of kashmir.and irgc? bunch of poor trained soldiers who thinks who can defeat united states and israel and arabs and even pakistan! what a bunch of jokers.lol

One thing no one in Iran is answering - yes you have issue with Pakistan but why are you so weak that you can’t even hold India to task for being a US/Israel poodle? They use Israeli weapons against Kashmiri youth and you just sit there and don’t say anything. They are the biggest Asian ally of Israel and you just praise their great economy?

You really think you will be immune if India keeps funding Baloch militants and they will only affect Pakistan and not your Sistan Balochistan?
are you indian haters we have terrorist problem with pak not india and do you want make us hate india .india can use anyweapon of any country but not like pak take money from soudi wahaby terrorist and let terrorist wahabi have base in their land who attack our land from pak

you have small buttons,we have much bigger buttons.we can take out your entire irgc.do you think you are strong? you can't even fight arabs.
dont be stupid kid calm down atomic bomb for show if you can usewhy not use on india and for iran to make atomic bomb is 2 month we have money and scientist but on like you not poor country when you go to war you must have monbey to support it you hav no money 2.arabs heheherhe we can fight with them are you crazy your country with soudi and uae and 30 other cant do shitr to 10000 houthes who hav nothing eve show go take your pills and sleep

are you indian haters we have terrorist problem with pak not india and do you want make us hate india .india can use anyweapon of any country but not like pak take money from soudi wahaby terrorist and let terrorist wahabi have base in their land who attack our land from pak

dont be stupid kid calm down atomic bomb for show if you can usewhy not use on india and for iran to make atomic bomb is 2 month we have money and scientist but on like you not poor country when you go to war you must have monbey to support it you hav no money 2.arabs heheherhe we can fight with them are you crazy your country with soudi and uae and 30 other cant do shitr to 10000 houthes who hav nothing eve show go take your pills and sleep

i am not talking about nuclear weapons my friend.lol if you go against pakistan,you might see many problems related to your security.irani condition is pathetic.everyone killing irgc.united states,israel,arabs,everyone is killing you.lol

i am not talking about nuclear weapons my friend.lol if you go against pakistan,you might see many problems related to your security.irani condition is pathetic.everyone killing irgc.united states,israel,arabs,everyone is killing you.lol
come and eat our de ck if y.if they want do any thing they do so many time but they dont so they can not we are not iraq or syria our pak

We've gone against all your list & we are the safest most stable country in the region .. while your PM Mr. Imran Khan recently has said you've lost 70,000 lives in America's war so far ... first sorry for your lost but I am pretty sure Pakistan isn't in any position to talk about peace and security or give any advice to Iran accordingly , Arabs never killed any of us ..what you are talking about??? when?where? and israel couldn't manage Gaza for 2 days and ended having its defense minister resigned sure their security problems isn't that big just pushed the government to the verge of collapse ...

We've gone against all your list & we are the safest most stable country in the region .. while your PM Mr. Imran Khan recently has said you've lost 70,000 lives in America's war so far ... first sorry for your lost but I am pretty sure Pakistan isn't in any position to talk about peace and security or give any advice to Iran accordingly , Arabs never killed any of us ..what you are talking about??? when?where? and israel couldn't manage Gaza for 2 days and ended having its defense minister resigned sure their security problems isn't that big just pushed the government to the verge of collapse ...

when i said arabs,i mean proxy wars. we all know how much damage they have done on iran.there is nothing to hide.israel? they made fun of irgc by releasing series of videos hitting irgc targets inside syria.they even released names of your soldiers.it's so pathetic.now you are talking about pakistan.threats will not work.irgc should find a way of peace,not fight.pakistan cares about it's national interest.yes 70 thousand are gone but this ias proxy war and we will never allow india to establish bases in afghanistan.we are fighting with many enemies.don't fight us.this is my advice to irgc.

when i said arabs,i mean proxy wars. we all know how much damage they have done on iran.there is nothing to hide.israel? they made fun of irgc by releasing series of videos hitting irgc targets inside syria.they even released names of your soldiers.it's so pathetic.now you are talking about pakistan.threats will not work.irgc should find a way of peace,not fight.pakistan cares about it's national interest.yes 70 thousand are gone but this ias proxy war and we will never allow india to establish bases in afghanistan.we are fighting with many enemies.don't fight us.this is my advice to irgc.
you are so funny are you sleeping all time .you are one of wahabi lovers if you are not one such child how old are you .their proxy with us .we fu ck soudi in yamen syria iraq and soudi loss billions of dollars right now they are going to be killed with every one who help them and we are dameging .2 who do you know they are our bases in syria israhel they think one football stadum is missile factory in lebonan lol

you are so funny are you sleeping all time .you are one of wahabi lovers if you are not one such child how old are you .their proxy with us .we fu ck soudi in yamen syria iraq and soudi loss billions of dollars right now they are going to be killed with every one who help them and we are dameging .2 who do you know they are our bases in syria israhel they think one football stadum is missile factory in lebonan lol

lol....

i say you are funny you are not wahabi but israhelly no changing in your personality what is this show. go to idf page twiter see how many comment people said about this joker israhell idf. we beet them in all battlefield and un like you we fear nothigs

i say you are funny you are not wahabi but israhelly no changing in your personality what is this show. go to idf page twiter see how many comment people said about this joker israhell idf. we beet them in all battlefield and un like you we fear nothigs

hahaha very funny.truth hurts.why are you hurt? go fight your enemy israel.why threatening pakistan if you don't know how to fight? destroy israel.who cares.

Back
Top Bottom