What's new

Pakistan to emerge as major bike maker in years ahead

High Quality lolllll.....I think Mr Oyama was dreaming when giving such a statement

Here is the high quality motorcycle that Atlas is going to produce

honda-cd70-2012-price-in-Pakistan.jpg
Looks a decent Bike, something similar Hero Honda use to make. It does not matter if is not great looking.

i dont know why you indians always start d*ck measuring competition ever where our local motor bike industry started manufacturing of bikes in 2003 and 2004 and now its flourishing it will surely take time to bring better n stylish products .. before local companies there was only honda yamaha which were having old bikes for pakistan now they have started changing designs cz of competition with local manufacturers .
If the matter of comparing ur Honda made 1980s bike is D*ck measuring competition ... let me tell u dude u dont even have d*ck when compared to 1000$ bikes available in india...

No troll... its truth

If the matter of comparing ur Honda made 1980s bike is D*ck measuring competition ... let me tell u dude u dont even have d*ck when compared to 1000$ bikes available in india...

No troll... its truth

The thread is about pakistani bikes not your bajaj and hero honda's and if we dnt have the D*ck then why sania bhabi chossed Shoaib malik by Rejecting millions of slumies :P :D

No troll... its truth

The thread is about pakistani bikes not your bajaj and hero honda's and if we dnt have the D*ck then why sania bhabi chossed Shoaib malik by Rejecting millions of slumies :P :D
Wow What a great logic :cheers:

no wonder pakistan's auto industry is in such a great shape:rofl:

im waiting when do dirty toilets and cow urine use comes into discussion:hitwall:

I am tired of this shape and style we better import bikes from India and China. :angry:
Honda and Toyota are big thugs in the market you can buy Ravi Piaggio 125cc in the price of Honda 70cc. :angry:
1498_500.jpg

No troll... its truth
cant say Shoaib malik ke pas nahi hua to bhi Sania Bhabi ke paas to jaroor haii ... :woot: ... isliye to ghar jawai bana bhaita haii Shoaib Bhabi offfssssss........... :cheesy:

Please define reliable and economical? Because these are neither economical nor reliable.

70,000 pak rupees with registration. Can you believe it?

how much does importing bike into Pakistan from India cost say as bike of 50,000 INR ...????

Also i read somewhere Pakistan will exclude Indian bikes from negative list by Dec 2012...if true this mean easy availability and reduced prices..:cheers:

No troll... its truth
going by your logic we don't even need to marry a pakistani lady i.e meri bhabi teri bhabi aur ham sab ke bhabi VEENA BHABI

how much does importing bike into Pakistan from India cost say as bike of 50,000 INR ...????

Also i read somewhere Pakistan will exclude Indian bikes from negative list by Dec 2012...if true this mean easy availability and reduced prices..:cheers:

Add Min. 20% Custom Duty + Shipment (Freight, Transit Insurance etc.) + Distribution & Marketing Cost to the price, It will be expensive, but still will surely give tough time to lazy manufacturer and will force them to make competitive products as people will be having a choice

Bro if you call that bike i rather ride a donkey. You got more chance killing yourself, here in England people buy these as throw away bikes if you look at the engine it a cheap clone with weaker engine casting it just cannot take riders abuse. now the old Pakistanis 125 Honda is good solid engine but just ugly frame but design wise it last you for years. it very surprising a country that has military and build tanks etc cannot build a decent bike the bike shown here are least of quality of any bike made anywhere.
why cant Pakistanis for once builds a Honda engine that is same quality as Japanese. nope they have to make these cheap cast honda copy alloy engine that cracks after abit or piston are shot. I personally like honda cr 250cc but this is dirt bike.
what about yamaha yz 125.

No troll... its truth

I can shut your mouth in a second by showing some examples like that.all i gotta need is to teach you some history or better you do that yourself because I can't just go to that level......anyway do you know our current army general???...his daughter in law is a pakistani.....
On topic..
This CD70 looks famalier......i dont remember the bike but it resembles me of some indian bike.....anyway what it cost in pakistan???

sania bhabi chossed Shoaib malik by Rejecting millions of slumies :P :D

No troll... its truth

Since your Veena Malik chose to visit the slums and like to get cosey with slumies here without being anyone's bhabhi so we have no hard feelings ;)

No troll... its truth

Around USD 800.

Its a very reliable and economical bike, great if you are attending college.

Its Honda? Right?

Its Good that this Bike is economical an reliable.

But i think for $800 tag, these guys a looting you. Its totally overprice for a bike like this.

I really believe pakistan should open its market for Indian company's. Because we have a LOT more to offer in same price range then this one.

$ US1000 around , They not bad for this price very fuel efficient and reliable. How much something like that will cost in India?

If this bike could have priced at $400 i would have accepted it but for US $1000 dollar this thing is hugely overpriced and i think these guys are looting you people big time.

How much something like that will cost in India?

In US $ 800 to $1000 dollar, you can get these in India.

Bajaj XCD 135cc

134412-10024-Bajaj-Discover-150-1.jpg

Bajaj-XCD-135-925104234-6600810-1.jpg

XCD+135+Speedometer.jpg

XCD+135+DTS-Si+-+02.jpg

Bajaj Discover 150 cc

Bajaj+Discover+150cc+2.jpg

Bajaj-Discover-150cc-DTSi+5.jpg

And Price is Between US $1000 - $800.

70,000 pak rupees with registration. Can you believe it?

Loot macha rakhi Honda walo ne pakistan mai..!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom