What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

AstanoshKhan All of that is fine but if Pakistan was (god forbid) destroyed by natural disaster tomorrow and i was given refugee in Iran or India or any other country.I would be very thankful to the host country instead of abusing the hospitality of people.

I am not denying this reality. Infact I know more about them as I have lived among them for over 20 years now in Peshawar and still experiencing their day to day lives but my only concern and objection was/is the growth of Prostitution with their arrival and the factors involved in forcing them getting into this profession, which is a sorry side of the actual image.

Afghans should go back to Afghanistan. Once we resolve the unemployment is Khyber Puktoonkhawa for Pakistanis first then others can take the remaining jobs. Pakistan for Pakistanis first. The peace of the KP has been destroyed over the last 30 years by Afghan refugees. Uzbekistan, Iran, China, Tajikistan all border Afghanistan but they are peaceful because they do not have Afghan refugees scattered across their countries like in Pakistan.

There are several issues at play here. Firstly, the situation in Afghanistan has not be stabilized and you cannot send back Afghan refugees to a war zone from which they escaped in the first place. This is just tactic by Pakistani government to pressure Afghanistan. Secondly, the children of Afghan refugees that were born in Pakistan are Pakistani citizens and they cannot be deported. Thirdly, Pakistan made the mistake of letting Afghans settle all over the country and they had settled. Fourthly, those Afghans that want to settle in Pakistan after decades of living here as refugees have the right to apply for Pakistani citizenship. Fifthly, all the gratitude that we could have earned from Afghans for having sheltered 5 million Afghan refugees in Pakistan has long evaporated by ISI and Pakistani Army's misadventures with Talibans.

afghans are nothing but trouble. in iran they are notorious for raping, stealing and other crimes.

Relax mayn, how many have been killed in Iran? Numerous amount of them and I guarantee they were Innocent. They have been abused everywhere, finally they chance upon home with their inherent people on the other side of the border, and this is the feedback they get in this position.

Don't you realize what they withstand? What would it feel like supposing the location you live in was under an operation, as a consequence you had to leave it immediately and sit under the hot burning sun for years? Their lives have been trespassed repeatedly for years now.

My experience is that around 80% of the Afghans don't like Pakistan and only live here because it is like a gold mine to them. Whenever they move to an area they move in bulk and create their own society. Often you shall find them standing in numbers on the roads and streets and passing cheap remaks in Pushtoo to the passing by locals and specially females.

They should be send back even if they are not willing and by force if necessary.

Good TIME TO MOVE OUR ARMY INTO AFGANISTAN MOVE THE PPL AND THEN ARMY .. time to act

U know the right game....Inshallah this will happen soon..believe me The Afghans will be so happy who want Islam and they pray all the time for Pak Armys success all the time...(not the communist one's who hates Islam and Pakistan and brought prostitution in here)....:pakistan::pdf:

Last edited:
The Government is just trying to shift attention from their own mistakes and wrongdoings. And according to this thread, its seems to be working.

Well we all know this card was going to be played, anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves.

Well if they want to come to Pakistan for educational purposes or for jobs thats fine. But there are a lot of afghans out there who have lived in Pakistan and then move to like Europe/US/ Canada and then abuse Pakistan and curse it. I mean we have so many of our own problems and these afghan refugees just add on more problems.

I understand u right what u said about those afghans whom u met in UK/Europe are infact mostly ex-communist regime and thats why they hate Pakistan and Islam within in their heart. I know these pplz very well. On the outside they say we Muslim but inside they are communist.Whenever they will be given choice of communism or Islam they will choose communism. The Europe/west knows about them thats why they let them in so to use them in future politics in Afghanistan. These are the pplz who r blaming Pakistan in the media too.:woot::cheesy:
Its hard for u to find out about them unless other Afghan pplz will point to u about their hypocrisy.:coffee:
These r the pplz who brought in prostitution , drugs and guns in our country:hitwall:..bro

What do you mean exactly?

Ap ko kia lagta hai, ke humarey government itna bara leverage card ko waisy jeb me ley ke ghumtey hai. This is a another tactic to tell certain people to "back off" or "else".

Get my drift.

Back
Top Bottom