What's new

Pakistan to deport 1.1 MILLION Afghan Illegal Refugees - PSF

The benefit of such drive? They gonna just come back in if not go without a fight. Also that opens a door to potential attacks in future.

As usual Pakistani authorities are always caught with their pants down and this is but another example of their SOP

Solve the problem deport who ever you want to and give nationality to rest

End this fascade of keeping undocumented people

This will anger the refugees. Seems like Pakistan doesn't care about security.

It is a wrong move. It will anger a lot of people and create a wave of unrest and protests in the country. I think Hafiz sb. is not getting enough sleep that's why his actions are severe.

Protest about what?

Why should we allow these useless namak haram kaum to constantly cause problems in Pakistan

Throw them out, let them go to India or something,

Afghans are a utterly worthless people

It is a wrong move. It will anger a lot of people and create a wave of unrest and protests in the country. I think Hafiz sb. is not getting enough sleep that's why his actions are severe.

Ture

Protest about what?

Why should we allow these useless namak haram kaum to constantly cause problems in Pakistan

Throw them out, let them go to India or something,

Afghans are a utterly worthless people

Who is going to throw them out, present or future elected govt or Establishment ? does anyone have guts to do that ?

What will be the reaction of Afghan Govt, if somethings goes wrong then what alternate plan does Pakistan govt have ?

Ture

Who is going to throw them out, present or future elected govt or Establishment ? does anyone have guts to do that ?

What will be the reaction of Afghan Govt, if somethings goes wrong then what alternate plan does Pakistan govt have ?

They are being legally deported, police will effect the arrest and deportation I'd imagine

Why would their be a reaction? they are not Pakistani citizens, they don't have any rights

"Drama Bazi" focus on election

Pakistan Bana Muslimano ki liye aur minorities but here Afghan Muslims are something different

Hypocritical thinking

If I am saying something , Such Bol Raha hoon as it is

Back
Top Bottom