What's new

Pakistan to conduct missile test within a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Wait,If I am not wrong,don't we have to inform India,1 month before the test of the long range missiles?
I think the requirement is 6 hours ago. Usually the test is made public knowledge 6 hours ago - at 12am or something and then its conducted by 6am.

Usually because journalists, guests and government employees are given invites.

Why can't Pak test its missiles for full range in international waters like India did?

Why can't Pak test its missiles for full range in international waters like India did?

But dont you think there is some authority to do so. else everyone would be testing all their dirty things in the international waters....

its been quite a while now but no news on tv or internet........... this is probably another rumour then

even no news on samaa tv website

Can anyone tell me how long range missiles are tested in Pakistan owing to their small geographical area???

But dont you think there is some authority to do so. else everyone would be testing all their dirty things in the international waters....

In order to conduct ballastic missile test in international water, you need to provide advance notice to Airmen and Mariners of actions on the high seas which represent a hazard to navigation or aircraft in flight. The Notices to Airmen and Mariners consist of warnings which announce "closure areas" due to a hazard to navigation or aircraft in flight.

In order to conduct ballastic missile test in international water, you need to provide advance notice to Airmen and Mariners of actions on the high seas which represent a hazard to navigation or aircraft in flight. The Notices to Airmen and Mariners consist of warnings which announce "closure areas" due to a hazard to navigation or aircraft in flight.

what about the marine life and implications on the sea.... do we have any authority to look into that for such things. do we need to take permissions from them also....

if that is possible i think Pakistan will test its long range missiles in international waters only

Pakistan to conduct missile test within a week,
and
last three months i am waiting.

A very interesting question to all members.

If at all ballistic missiles could be a harazard to in flight aircrafts and sea vessels, then how would the missiles be fired in real war time, keeping the element of surprise and also not damaging assets of friendly countries? If you sent out notices to airlines and shipping companies that you will be firing a missile on your enemy, woudnt that be too much of information to upp the missile defences and take precautionary measures. No point in having an pre informed blitz-creig.

A very interesting question to all members.

If at all ballistic missiles could be a harazard to in flight aircrafts and sea vessels, then how would the missiles be fired in real war time, keeping the element of surprise and also not damaging assets of friendly countries? If you sent out notices to airlines and shipping companies that you will be firing a missile on your enemy, woudnt that be too much of information to upp the missile defences and take precautionary measures. No point in having an pre informed blitz-creig.

do you think that the aviation industry will continue their flights to a troubled region.... and i think the flight data is easily avaialable to have a look into that if the flights are being continued.... i dont think that the air traffic is so high to make a missile hit the aircraft accidently

do you think that the aviation industry will continue their flights to a troubled region.... and i think the flight data is easily avaialable to have a look into that if the flights are being continued.... i dont think that the air traffic is so high to make a missile hit the aircraft accidently

Not very convincing actually. If the world knows that the region is troubled then surely our enemy also anticipates our missile strikes. For example operation parakram.

However, I am talking in reference to cold start offensive by Indian forces on pakistan. Will they or will they not inform the neutral third parties in advance that is still a big thinker.

I don't think it will be a new missile. May be another test of its long range shaheen II missile.
They may have done some improvements to it.

Wish them luck.

Not neccessary coz Shaheen 3 and Ghauri 3 were also under development ...so keep guesing

Last edited:
Let's see which one it is. I am hoping for an MIRV. Don't care if it's on Shaheen 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom