What's new

Pakistan to build a Nuclear submarine

if true,congrats to pak bros.]
indigenous sub building itself is a great achievement,not mention nuke subs.

has pakistan any previous experience operating one?why not take training from china by leasing a nuke sub?

How are you so sure that we haven't already done that?

You indians always expect Pakistan Armed Forces to reveal its plans and intentions.

Pakistan decide to make nuclear submarines - YouTube

p1-22_22.gif

Some sources i hope you like it

The International media and even the Pakistani national media have not picked up the news it proves that its a hoax and rumor.

Is it true or we have some news report from some reputed sources????????

The International media and even the Pakistani national media have not picked up the news it proves that its a hoax and rumor.

Is it true or we have some news report from some reputed sources????????

Yeah its a hoax, false news.

Now plz go back to sleep.

Matter finished for Indian members on this thread.

if pakistan can build a nuke sub in 5-7 years then the R&D from pakistan must be minimum and external help must have done most of the work..................why i say that because building one in 5-7 yrs is a joke even for superpowers..................if everything goes as per schedule the pakistan will launch nuke subs around the same time as french barracudas which already has been goin on for a decade......................at pakistans current economic state if it builds 4-5 nuke subs then PN will be left only with nuke subs.

if pakistan can build a nuke sub in 5-7 years then the R&D from pakistan must be minimum and external help must have done most of the work..................why i say that because building one in 5-7 yrs is a joke even for superpowers..................if everything goes as per schedule the pakistan will launch nuke subs around the same time as french barracudas which already has been goin on for a decade......................at pakistans current economic state if it builds 4-5 nuke subs then PN will be left only with nuke subs.

yes yes now go sleep tight after homework dear come back after 7 years when you will be collage and ask this question.you guys have no shame at all i must say you guys are not only haters but blind haters and brainwashed .so for me i request mods to teach you guys a good lesson now there should be a limit of trolling and denial .

Yeah its a hoax, false news.

Now plz go back to sleep.

Matter finished for Indian members on this thread.

No seriously Bhai,

I want to know it through the links of Dawn, CNN, BBC, AFP, or official news release of pakistani govt. anything will do other then a random urdu newspaper of channel.

since thread start you guys dancing on same tune pakistan cant pakistan has no money pakistan have no R$D its not joke its joke WTF man enough is enough you guys have brains gifted from bhagwan krishin and pakistanis and chamaars low life shoders??:angry:

No seriously Bhai,

I want to know it through the links of Dawn, CNN, BBC, AFP, or official news release of pakistani govt. anything will do other then a random urdu newspaper of channel.

give me a link before 28 may 1998 that pakistan is ready to test 7 nuclear bombs in 2 days .

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Mods should teach u a lesson as you are using duplicate ID when your "Imran Khan" ID is banned.

You are openly violating forum rules and giving sermons to others :tdown:

and check your IP too ? ok ban me and ban these trolls too happy now?

And yea...if this is true...i am assuming this would be a design for PN but molded in China....along the lines of JF-17 success.

If PN is responding to IN's nuclear ambitions, let's hope something positive from PAF in response to India's MMRCA tender

yes yes now go sleep tight after homework dear come back after 7 years when you will be collage and ask this question.you guys have no shame at all i must say you guys are not only haters but blind haters and brainwashed .so for me i request mods to teach you guys a good lesson now there should be a limit of trolling and denial .

Can any Think Tank members shed some light on this news?

if you believe me dear last 5 years i never jump on any news as i jump on this one . they are very very confident and they are working on it .i will never believe it but i was yesterday with officials and they confirm it may be because they know its going to open soon or whatever but i can't forget that officer who talk to me abut this issue on-board PNS zulfiqar yesterday . i am now 10000000% sure its confirmed news .

srry dude but that post suited u more than me.........BTW i just finished college......and you can call me idiot hater or anything but 5-7 yrs is definitely a joke, i mean look at brazil they are good shipbuilders,they are building scorpenes,they build nuclear reactors and have a much better economy than pakistan an yet even they say their sub will see light only by 2023 with work on reactor in an advanced stage.

Back
Top Bottom