What's new

Pakistan to be part of india after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar.

Salaam!

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-after-2025-rss-leader-indresh-kumar-5630165/

Pakistan to be part of India after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar
Hoping for an “Akhand Bharat” where borders were like the European Union, the RSS leader implied that Delhi had ensured that Bangladesh had a government favourable to it.
Express News Service |Mumbai |Updated: March 17, 2019 7:28:48 am
  • 1.4K Shares
indresh-kumar.jpg

Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar on Saturday said Pakistan would be a part of India after 2025. Addressing a gathering here on the subject of ‘Kashmir-Way Ahead’, the Sangh national executive member said, “Aap likhkar lijiye 5-7 saal bad aap kahin Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot mein makan kharidenge aur business karne ka mauka milega (You can take it down that five-seven years later, you will get a chance to buy a house or do business somewhere in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Sialkot).”

Kumar added, “47 ke pehle Pakistan nahin tha. Log ye kehte hain 45 ke pehle woh Hindustan tha. 25 ke baad fir se woh Hindustan hone wala hai (There was no Pakistan before 1947. People say it was a part of Hindustan before 1945. It will again be a part of Hindustan after 2025).”

Advertising
Hoping for an “Akhand Bharat” where borders were like the European Union, the RSS leader implied that Delhi had ensured that Bangladesh had a government favourable to it.

No mandate permanent, 2019 polls could be different, says Indresh Kumar

Surgical strikes sent a message to Pakistan that India can enter Lahore anytime: RSS leader

Cow dung can be used to make bunkers: RSS leader Indresh Kumar
“Bharat sarkar ne pehli bar Kashmir mein tough line di hai. Kyunki sena political willpower par act karti hai. Ab willpower politically change ho gayi. Isliye hum ye sapne leke baithe hain ki Lahore jaa kar baithenge aur Kailash Mansarovar ke liye ijajat China se nahin leni padegi. Dhaka mein hamne apne haath ki sarkaar banayi hai… Ek European Union jaisa Bhartiya Union of Akhand Bharat janma lene ke raste par ja sakta hai (The Indian government has taken a tough line on Kashmir issue for the first time. This is because the Army acts on political willpower, and now, the political willpower has changed. So, we have dreams of settling in Lahore and not needing permission from China to go to Mansarovar. We have ensured a government in Dhaka of our liking… A Bharatiya Union of Akhand Bharat on the lines of European Union can take shape),” the RSS leader said.

Advertising
Claiming that Opposition leaders were themselves surprised about the stand taken by their parties post-Pulwama attack, Kumar called for laws against “traitors” so that there is “no Naseeruddin, Hamid Ansari or Navjot Sidhu”.

“Sena ki taarif karte-karte proof maangne lagte hain aur Modi ka virodh karte-karte ‘I love you Pakistan’ kahne lage. Aise gaddaron ke liye, chahe JNU mein padhen ya Maharashtra mein, desh ko naya kanoon laana hai. Toh fir naa Naseeruddin chalega, naa Hamid Ansari chalega aur naa hi Navjot Sidhu (While praising the Army, they start seeking proof. Opposing Modi, they start praising Pakistan. We need a new law for traitors such as this, whether they are studying in JNU or are in Maharashtra. Then there won’t be a Naseerudddin, Hamid Ansari or Sidhu).”

In Assam, turtles are breeding again – in temple ponds
He said he could understand why China was backing Pakistan. “We knew China wanted to grab Pakistan internationally. China supported Pakistan because we won a battle against it without the gun. We removed China from Doklam. While the world knew China as unbeaten, we defeated it, which is why it is angry.”

The patron of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch, an RSS-supported organisation, Kumar questioned the special status for Jammu & Kashmir. The Constitution talks of one country, one citizenship and one flag, he said. “If it is applicable to all the states, why is there a separate constitution, flag and citizenship for Jammu and Kashmir. The entire country is open to all Kashmiris, then why is Kashmir not open to all Hindustanis? And if Mumbai is open to all Kashmiris, then why is Kashmir not open to all Mumbaikars? It is communalism, fundamentalism, murder of democracy and injustice.”

The Mumbai event where Kumar spoke was organised by the Maharashtra chapter of the ‘Forum for Awareness of National Security’, headed by former state DGP Pravin Dixit, along with the Savarkar Strategic Centre of the Swatantryaveer Savarkar Rashtriya Smarak.

51 Comment(s)

• Home
  • India
  • Pakistan To Be Part Of India After 2025: RSS Leader Indresh Kumar
Download the Indian Express apps for iPhone, iPad or Android

NEXT
Gujarat to Kerala, six Indians among those killed in New Zealand

He forgot to mention that america, Norway and Germany will become a part of india by the end of 2020.

Salaam!

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-after-2025-rss-leader-indresh-kumar-5630165/

Pakistan to be part of India after 2025: RSS leader Indresh Kumar
Express News Service |Mumbai |Updated: March 17, 2019 7:28:48 am
  • 1.4K Shares
indresh-kumar.jpg

Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar
Senior RSS leader Indresh Kumar on Saturday said Pakistan would be a part of India after 2025. Addressing a gathering here on the subject of ‘Kashmir-Way Ahead’, the Sangh national executive member said, “Aap likhkar lijiye 5-7 saal bad aap kahin Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Sialkot mein makan kharidenge aur business karne ka mauka milega (You can take it down that five-seven years later, you will get a chance to buy a house or do business somewhere in Karachi, Lahore, Rawalpindi and Sialkot).”

Kumar added, “47 ke pehle Pakistan nahin tha. Log ye kehte hain 45 ke pehle woh Hindustan tha. 25 ke baad fir se woh Hindustan hone wala hai (There was no Pakistan before 1947. People say it was a part of Hindustan before 1945. It will again be a part of Hindustan after 2025).”

Advertising

No mandate permanent, 2019 polls could be different, says Indresh Kumar

Surgical strikes sent a message to Pakistan that India can enter Lahore anytime: RSS leader

Cow dung can be used to make bunkers: RSS leader Indresh Kumar
“Bharat sarkar ne pehli bar Kashmir mein tough line di hai. Kyunki sena political willpower par act karti hai. Ab willpower politically change ho gayi. Isliye hum ye sapne leke baithe hain ki Lahore jaa kar baithenge aur Kailash Mansarovar ke liye ijajat China se nahin leni padegi. Dhaka mein hamne apne haath ki sarkaar banayi hai… Ek European Union jaisa Bhartiya Union of Akhand Bharat janma lene ke raste par ja sakta hai (The Indian government has taken a tough line on Kashmir issue for the first time. This is because the Army acts on political willpower, and now, the political willpower has changed. So, we have dreams of settling in Lahore and not needing permission from China to go to Mansarovar. We have ensured a government in Dhaka of our liking… A Bharatiya Union of Akhand Bharat on the lines of European Union can take shape),” the RSS leader said.

Advertising
Claiming that Opposition leaders were themselves surprised about the stand taken by their parties post-Pulwama attack, Kumar called for laws against “traitors” so that there is “no Naseeruddin, Hamid Ansari or Navjot Sidhu”.

“Sena ki taarif karte-karte proof maangne lagte hain aur Modi ka virodh karte-karte ‘I love you Pakistan’ kahne lage. Aise gaddaron ke liye, chahe JNU mein padhen ya Maharashtra mein, desh ko naya kanoon laana hai. Toh fir naa Naseeruddin chalega, naa Hamid Ansari chalega aur naa hi Navjot Sidhu (While praising the Army, they start seeking proof. Opposing Modi, they start praising Pakistan. We need a new law for traitors such as this, whether they are studying in JNU or are in Maharashtra. Then there won’t be a Naseerudddin, Hamid Ansari or Sidhu).”

In Assam, turtles are breeding again – in temple ponds
He said he could understand why China was backing Pakistan. “We knew China wanted to grab Pakistan internationally. China supported Pakistan because we won a battle against it without the gun. We removed China from Doklam. While the world knew China as unbeaten, we defeated it, which is why it is angry.”

The patron of the Muslim Rashtriya Manch, an RSS-supported organisation, Kumar questioned the special status for Jammu & Kashmir. The Constitution talks of one country, one citizenship and one flag, he said. “If it is applicable to all the states, why is there a separate constitution, flag and citizenship for Jammu and Kashmir. The entire country is open to all Kashmiris, then why is Kashmir not open to all Hindustanis? And if Mumbai is open to all Kashmiris, then why is Kashmir not open to all Mumbaikars? It is communalism, fundamentalism, murder of democracy and injustice.”

The Mumbai event where Kumar spoke was organised by the Maharashtra chapter of the ‘Forum for Awareness of National Security’, headed by former state DGP Pravin Dixit, along with the Savarkar Strategic Centre of the Swatantryaveer Savarkar Rashtriya Smarak.

51 Comment(s)

• Home
  • India
  • Pakistan To Be Part Of India After 2025: RSS Leader Indresh Kumar
Download the Indian Express apps for iPhone, iPad or Android

NEXT
Gujarat to Kerala, six Indians among those killed in New Zealand
x5OR6571.jpg

Where is the HAHAHAHAHAHA Button when you really need one ??

This is what I don't get
they hate muslims
But they want to add a nation of 200 million muslims to their country.
Why?

of course the real answer is that they want to ethnicaly clense us and replace us with Hindus.
but that will never happen.

They ONLY want the LAND they don't want any of the Pakistanis especially any Muslims

I don’t see anything wrong in Imran being prime minister of Pak province :P

Flags of all provinces should fly at the red fort :nhl_checking:

Federal Prime minister of India will be Hafiz Saeed. CM will be
New project:
Ghaswe e Pak :D

You can't even take bunch of privileged goonies then such claims expose your supreme idiocy.

from what I can gather, many Muslims in Pakistan do not even know the meaning of "Secular" and "Progressive". They take its meaning as discarding religion as a whole, completely ignoring the fact that Islam itself is quite secular in Nature, granting every citizen living in an Islamic state equal rights, and freedom of religion.

True Islam does not have a priest system, unlike other religions.

Seriously? It didnt lasts for a decade.

The Afghan government had to fight a war against international terrorists who were supported by NATO. Just like Syria now.

What have they achieved? Zilch.

They were welfare states.

Besides that, Libya gave the world The Third Universal Theory i.e. the Jamahiriya system, which is a direct democracy system.

Was that not 2017 or something if I remember correctly?
I have a hunch this plan may go the Tejas way

Well they started by saying that after few months in 1947 Pakistan will be finished, then they said in 5 years after 1947 then they said the same thing in 1965 and after 1971.

Then they said in 1979 soviet union will finish Pakistan (soviet union is finished Pakistan is still standing Tall) then after 9/11 we heard the same thing, Pakistan was to become a failed state in 2008 and in 2012 we were all supposed to die then in 2019 Modi jee should have done the job and now we have got a new date 2025.

from what I can gather, many Muslims in Pakistan do not even know the meaning of "Secular" and "Progressive". They take its meaning as discarding religion as a whole, completely ignoring the fact that Islam itself is quite secular in Nature
State and Deen are inseparable according to Islam. Sovereignty belongs to Almighty alone, which has conferred it's right to the people of Islamic state. People can not make laws which are in direct conflict with laws of almighty. In secularism, people are sovereign while in Islam Allah is sovereign.

True Islam does not have a priest system, unlike other religions.
Agreed.
The Afghan government had to fight a war against international terrorists who were supported by NATO. Just like Syria now.
Afghan government of that time was a Russian puppet and it never enjoyed public support. That was the main reason of its failure. Afghan mujahdeen were freedom fighters just like Kashmiri Mujahdeen, who were fighting against an invasion.

They were welfare states.
So according to you, only a Secular state can be a welfare state?

If other Muslim-majority states can be secular and progressive, why can't Pakistan ??

I am sure Faiz Ahmed Faiz, however much I know of him, would have wanted a secular state.

Ofcourse Pakistan would be much better as a secular state, people think by being secular it means getting westernized which is untrue. Pakistan has suffered enough from extremist elements. We are trying to open ourselves up for the world, with this comes the responsibility of being respectful to other religion and cultures. It will take time, but thankfully we are on the right path.

You being an Indian Muslim need to resonate more about secularism, because its an issue of survival for Muslim minority in India. The day India becomes non secular ( although in society it is getting non secular every day) , Muslims will be wiped out of India.

from what I can gather, many Muslims in Pakistan do not even know the meaning of "Secular" and "Progressive". They take its meaning as discarding religion as a whole, completely ignoring the fact that Islam itself is quite secular in Nature, granting every citizen living in an Islamic state equal rights, and freedom of religion.

Couldnt agree more.

State and Deen are inseparable according to Islam. Sovereignty belongs to Almighty alone, which has conferred it's right to the people of Islamic state. People can not make laws which are in direct conflict with laws of almighty. In secularism, people are sovereign while in Islam Allah is sovereign.
I do not disagree

Delusions of grandeur. In real life however Pakistan just told India that its massive underfed and ill equipped army is a joke.

I agree with Indresh Kumar in a different sense.

The various countries in the Subcontinent/South-Asia should have the same type of progressive political system and a simple border system. This should be how Iraq and Syria had the common Ba'ath political system but were two independent countries.

I don't see why anyone should object to this.

@Levina @Joe Shearer

Not possible and majority Indians like us cannot agree under any circumstances.

We want to increase the HDI of Indians and become more developed.

We will not burden ourselfs with Pakistan, Bangladesh and likes.

1.3 billion population and you want to add more????

CRAZY..!

Let me ask this hindu "protector" one thing : a muslim (majority) of them can recite their religious text for at least 2 straight minutes...i am betting many can do much longer...can this "Hindu" recite two minutes of verses from any of the four vedas ? leave vedas as "swaras" have to told in a strict fashion which makes it difficult...how many RSS leaders can recite famous hindu stotrams like lalitha sahasranamam or even vishnu sahasranamam without mistake ? i bet 99% of the RSS leaders wont know what the meaning of "stotram" is let alone the devanagiri text...and these guys say only they stand as guardians of this great religion ? one of the main reason i left the RSS..these guys are all show no go....ask any insider into RSS how their top officials swindle money...they wont even report it to police....have seen it with my own eyes...just go and work for any organization affiliated to RSS and see the corruption first hand.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom